Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,766 members, 7,935,278 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:47 AM

Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker (596 Views)

PDP lost 300,000 votes to card readers failure in Ebonyi - Umahi / 'You Are Liars' - Dan Fulani To Clerics Who Predicted Buhari’s Failure In 2019 / IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker by bbbabes(f): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
The popular lawmaker at the Ebonyi state House of Assembly, said this in a post she shared on her Facebook page today. She also said any man that bleaches does not deserve to be called a man.

According to her, Michael Jackson bleached till he ended up looking like an unfortunate white woman.

Read the post below
"The most idiotic thing on this earth for anyone to do is to tamper with your natural color. When I see ladies who bleach, it tells me all I need to know about them. They have nothing upstairs.

They are shallow, materialistic, worldly, vapid, self-loathing with zero confidence & zero self-esteem. They are also as dumb as a wall. I don't even give a damn if they are successful materially, I see them as failures in life.

Michael Jackson with all the money he had, attempted to be white, but ended up looking like an unfortunate white woman. You will surely end up looking like a monster sooner or later if you keep hating your color and tampering with it using your various despicable bleaching/ whitening creams and concoctions.

The health implications of this stupid and embarrassing act of telling the world, God made a mighty error with their natural tone that requires self-correction, cannot be over-stated.

So many girls that were beautiful naturally, but decided being yellow was their only hope, started rubbing rubbish bleaching cream, today look like worn-out hags that sleep with 50 men a day. Continue, idiots.

You're a man & you are bleaching or whitening your skin, you do not deserve to be a man. You be 100% ODE. Gerrout of my face, shameless ill".

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/any-woman-that-bleaches-is-failure-in.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker by adonbilivit: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
She is Dead Wrong!!! Before you argue with me, remember Folorunso Alakija. She bleached/bleaches but do you consider a billionaire (in dollars o) a failure in life?
Re: Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tell them
Re: Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker by Greyworld: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lawmaker or Noise maker which re you ma'am?
Re: Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker by sarrki(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Very true

Same goes to any politician that loot us is going to die mysterious death
Re: Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker by ezeagu(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
It's a personal choice, if you can prove it to be harmful, bring in laws to ban high levels of hydroquinone and the other harmful chemicals like has been done in civilised countries.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker by Tolexander: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
adonbilivit:
She is Dead Wrong!!! Before you argue with me, remember Folorunso Alakija. She bleached/bleaches but do you consider a billionaire (in dollars o) a failure in life?
yes!

Folorusho Alakija is a dermal failure, though a career success!
Re: Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker by sarrki(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:
yes!

Folorusho Alakija is a dermal failure,

Ngozi ,

Bianca the left over of Mad Ffk are eternal failure
Re: Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker by Tolexander: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:

Ngozi ,

Bianca the left over of Mad Ffk are eternal failure
Yabaleft don fall on this one!

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
The choice to bleach is personal, doesn't make anyone a failure.
Re: Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
The bleached ones won't like to hear this.
Re: Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker by conductor001: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
But Kudirat from Ibadam is not a failure. At least she still strolls the streets of Nnewi hawking agbo and other collectibles to Okada riders and mechanics. wink

Kudirat represents 90% of Ibadam girls cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker by Rossikki: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
adonbilivit:
Not everything is about money. She is referring to a failure of morals and self dignity. And she is 100% right.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker by sarrki(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:
Yabaleft don fall on this one!

Coooool down

I forgot to mention that criminal of a minister of aviation

Stella oduah

She's a everlasting failure
Re: Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker by sarrki(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
conductor001:
But

But what ?

Bianca bleached , Stella oduah bleached nah lie ?
Re: Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker by conductor001: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:

But what ?

Bianca bleached , Stella oduah bleached nah lie ?

Re: Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker by Elkay3: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please do Africans have blonde colour hair?

I may be wrong.
Re: Any Woman That Bleaches Is A Failure In Life - Ebonyi State Female Lawmaker by conductor001: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:

Coooool down

I forgot to mention that criminal of a minister of aviation

Stella oduah

She's a everlasting failure
I've told you to set this as your DP so I don't have to upload it all the time

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Restructuring Nigeria- All You Need To Know!- By Dr Olufon. / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [26 July, 2017]. / EFCC Recovers N328.9bn From Conoil, Oando, 7 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.