Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,891 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:43 AM

Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. (41541 Views)

Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Isahalbash:

Na u Dem curse pass cos even wit 160 in jamb u no fit enta uni. Bros, Na where u get dis ur mumu tori from?

Ignorance is not an excuse.
gerrout of here

1 Like

Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
damola311:
WAEC is no longer a credible examination. It has been filled with malpractice in most schools.

If it were a Yoruba girl that made such grades,WAEC would have been credible.Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by GentlemanAyo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Envy from the waste go soon enter this thread

Up Niger delta

Up easterners

Up Edo state (oyel producing state)

Lol, for your mind come to the West and see 9 As too. Did WAEC tell you she is the best? She is the best for her school. That's all.
Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by Timijo(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
massinola:
Topics on Shalom Schools have been created here severally, discussing the standard and uniqueness of the schools. The schools have been doing exploits but home and abroad. Have represented Nigeria in many occasions abroad. Won many national and international awards. Their products are always competing at the highest level. You haven't heard the last of them yet. A student of the mother school in Nsukka, Enugu state just cleared the whole grade meant for her in the just concluded WAEC. She had 9 A1s. What a brain.
You need to visit the schools if you haven't. Go check things out for yourself. They are worth sending your words to. They will give you the service for your cash.
The alated teacher while sharing the news on Facebook wrote :

"Last year was someone from Kaduna state with nine A1's. Today we have produced, and I am very much proud teaching this lovely and wonderful lady in a great citadel of learning"

Let the result talk for itself.
UNN wait and take

#AllTheBestCynthia

I'm not just praising the school from a distance. I actually graduated from the school, and I can authoritatively tell you that the school is a great citadel of learning. Take your kids there and thank me later
I would like to see her JAMB result before I can believe that this is her effort.
Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
I will only believe a 9 A1 results if it's from loyola jesuit the best school in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by Isahalbash(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
gerrout of here

After I have busted ur lies ba... Is ok.
Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by GentlemanAyo(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
nyben4eva:

If it were a Yoruba girl that made such grades,WAEC would have been credible.Hypocrite!
I don't know why u guys are rejoicing over nothing..... Straight As here too.... The girl's school might not have produced anybody with this kind of result, that's why her teacher is happy and I am happy for her too. Or did WAEC tell you she's the best student?
Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by Jadmchris(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
That's the secondary school I attended years back.. They are indeed good n well disciplined.. U must like praying if u want to stay happy in d school also.. No malpractice at all..

1 Like

Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by jeoprince250(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
BoosBae:
After the marathon copying I guess

This year's WAEC happened to be the worst... The level of copying is alarming. Really shocking
Y was she the only one 2 get straight A1's if it was all abt copying 4 her. I cud remba during my time, those who copied the most neva made pass 3A's. Its all abt composure dear

1 Like

Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by condomuser: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
I want to dash her N100,000 tonight for her wonderful result , anyone who knows her should drop the account number.

1 Like

Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by ubongoton(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
but its very unfortunate that those who got the A's in grammer ,commercial, comprehensive are the one looting and enjoying more for naija
Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by BoosBae(f): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

An examiner making this kind of generalization? you aren't worth the calling ...
You know nothing... You aren't worth my time
Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by jeoprince250(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
tinny898:
Afta all the expo why wont she get 9 A1 bac than the mst dullest person in my class got 10 A1. make we see wetin she go get 4 jamb
i believe in ur time, some of ur mate were involved in malpractice, they made 20A's right?. Reason b4 u type.

1 Like

Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by BoosBae(f): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
justineu:
big liar! No be only examiner na invigilator.. slowpoke
Don't think everyone is a kid like you.
Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by Otunba10(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
I went to this school and to be very honest, there's nothing like malpractice there. The norm is always to run away from the school before the Wassce because of there strictness and zero tolerance to malpractice. I made my own O'level there but it was no where close to this result. Very proud of the young lady.

2 Likes

Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
It's a lie,if nobody scored 400 in jamb then this is a flawed result
Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Isahalbash:

After I have busted ur lies ba... Is ok.
[7/19, 9:08 PM] Kingsley: Below is the full list of the cut-off marks for all 36 states of the federation, as well as the FCT.
Abia – Male(130) Female(130)
Adamawa – Male(62) Female(62)
Akwa-Ibom – Male(123) Female(123)
Anambra – Male(139) Female(139)
Bauchi – Male(35) Female(35)
Bayelsa – Male(72) Female(72)
Benue – Male(111) Female(111)
Borno – Male(45) Female(45)
Cross-Rivers – Male(97) Female(97)
Delta – Male(131) Female(131)
Ebonyi – Male(112) Female(112)
Edo – Male(127) Female(127)
Ekiti – Male(119) Female(119)
Enugu – Male(134) Female(134)
Gombe – Male(58) Female(58)
Imo – Male(138) Female(138)
Jigawa – Male(44) Female(44)
Kaduna – Male(91) Female (91)
Kano – Male(67) Female(67)
Kastina – Male(60) Female(60)
Kebbi – Male(9) Female(20)
Kogi – Male(119) Female(119)
Kwara – Male(123) Female(123)
Lagos – Male(133) Female(133)
Nassarawa – Male(58) Female(58)
Niger – Male(93) Female(93)
Ogun – Male(131) Female(131)
Ondo – Male(126) Female(126)
Osun – Male(127) Female(127)
Oyo – Male(127) Female(127)
Plateau – Male(97) Female(97)
Rivers – Male(118) Female(118)
Sokoto – Male(9) Female(13)
Taraba – Male(3) Female(11)
Yobe – Male(2) Female(27)
Zamfara – Male(4) Female(2)
FCT Abuja – Male(90) Female(90)

wawa

1 Like

Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by permit(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
butanep:
I am not surprised at all... my cousin sister that is always scared of mathematics got B2 in mathematics. waecis no longer credible. it is flaw with malpractices...
grin
butanep:
I am not surprised at all... my cousin sister that is always scared of mathematics got B2 in mathematics. waecis no longer credible. it is flaw with malpractices...
. As if 1*1 is not 11
Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by Homeboiy: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
That's the school where. I wrote my junior waec

Nice one
Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by Isahalbash(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
[7/19, 9:08 PM] Kingsley: Below is the full list of the cut-off marks for all 36 states of the federation, as well as the FCT.
Abia – Male(130) Female(130)
Adamawa – Male(62) Female(62)
Akwa-Ibom – Male(123) Female(123)
Anambra – Male(139) Female(139)
Bauchi – Male(35) Female(35)
Bayelsa – Male(72) Female(72)
Benue – Male(111) Female(111)
Borno – Male(45) Female(45)
Cross-Rivers – Male(97) Female(97)
Delta – Male(131) Female(131)
Ebonyi – Male(112) Female(112)
Edo – Male(127) Female(127)
Ekiti – Male(119) Female(119)
Enugu – Male(134) Female(134)
Gombe – Male(58) Female(58)
Imo – Male(138) Female(138)
Jigawa – Male(44) Female(44)
Kaduna – Male(91) Female (91)
Kano – Male(67) Female(67)
Kastina – Male(60) Female(60)
Kebbi – Male(9) Female(20)
Kogi – Male(119) Female(119)
Kwara – Male(123) Female(123)
Lagos – Male(133) Female(133)
Nassarawa – Male(58) Female(58)
Niger – Male(93) Female(93)
Ogun – Male(131) Female(131)
Ondo – Male(126) Female(126)
Osun – Male(127) Female(127)
Oyo – Male(127) Female(127)
Plateau – Male(97) Female(97)
Rivers – Male(118) Female(118)
Sokoto – Male(9) Female(13)
Taraba – Male(3) Female(11)
Yobe – Male(2) Female(27)
Zamfara – Male(4) Female(2)
FCT Abuja – Male(90) Female(90)

wawa

Super story... I don see all dis tins bfor. Just show me a single pesin from d north who got admitted into d uni with a jamb score of 100- 160 shikenan!
Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by vicfy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Chaii! Igbo Amaka..

1 Like

Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Isahalbash:

Super story... I don see all dis tins bfor. Just show me a single pesin from d north who got admitted into d uni with a jamb score of 100- 160 shikenan!
u are just too blind to accept the Gospel truth... I thought western education is haram

1 Like

Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by Greenbullet(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Temptee101:
Wow

That was my school, a school that was built on a rock that never fails.

Truly shalomites are great and are really making waves wherever they found(Error!) themselves.

I'm proudly a Shalomite

I read Ababio and P N okeke twice few weeks before our WAEC exam. A JSS1 Shalomite once won a reading competition for all secondary schools in Enugu state.

If you dull, SAN go sharpen your brain to the fullest. Parents were sending their kids from abroad to SAN.

I must confess the school groomed me, all thanks to the director Dr willy Onu and wife
I believe, you are truly from that school.
Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by midehill(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
klarke:
Quite impressive, she has a bright future ahead of her.
#WomenEmpowerment

quite what...common stop DAT...very impressive
Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by jaychubi: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
massinola:
Topics on Shalom Schools have been created here severally, discussing the standard and uniqueness of the schools. The schools have been doing exploits but home and abroad. Have represented Nigeria in many occasions abroad. Won many national and international awards. Their products are always competing at the highest level. You haven't heard the last of them yet. A student of the mother school in Nsukka, Enugu state just cleared the whole grade meant for her in the just concluded WAEC. She had 9 A1s. What a brain.
You need to visit the schools if you haven't. Go check things out for yourself. They are worth sending your words to. They will give you the service for your cash.
The alated teacher while sharing the news on Facebook wrote :

"Last year was someone from Kaduna state with nine A1's. Today we have produced, and I am very much proud teaching this lovely and wonderful lady in a great citadel of learning"

Let the result talk for itself.
UNN wait and take

#AllTheBestCynthia

I'm not just praising the school from a distance. I actually graduated from the school, and I can authoritatively tell you that the school is a great citadel of learning. Take your kids there and thank me later

Waec leakage is much nw, miracle center may ve helped her case. Let's wait until she scores 400 in JAMB nonsense
Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by Temptee101(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Greenbullet:
I believe, you are truly from that school.
It was typo bro, didn't want to stress myself modifying it. All the same tnx
Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by Isahalbash(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
u are just too blind to accept the Gospel truth... I thought western education is haram

Maybe if u had proved it with facts.

One man's food is anoda man's poison.

If western education is haram to sum1 daz doesn't necessarily means it haram to odas.Those who Said it's haram to Dem, its haram to Dem and those who think it's not, its not.

1 Like

Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Isahalbash:

Maybe if u had proved it with facts.

One man's food is anoda man's poison.

If western education is haram to sum1 daz doesn't necessarily means it haram to odas.Those who Said it's haram to Dem, its haram to Dem and those who think it's not, its not.
since the majority says its haram u have to obey the order... ur kind are one of the season boko haram are go extreme
Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Igbo amaka akwukwo. Chaii!!!

The result must have been marked by a monkey in Zoogeria. You can't take the benefit and leave the burden.
Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by akinbode1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nice one
Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by damola311: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
nyben4eva:

Na, forget that. I'm not one of the tribalist. I am just talking generally about the things happening in our education sector. Moreover, I didn't even check her name.
Re: Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. by vikstandon(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Expectations sure would be high on you...Girl u have much questions to answer, much defence to make now and in future...To whom much is given much is expected.

Can't forget my days in the University, I had this friend who would prefer a balanced Second Class Upper to First Class, his reason been that you've got to have a higher expectation, if your pass/success level be @the extreme.

Girl! we got a lot of C-Class owners, D-Class owners, E-Class owners and F-Class owners ready to flaw you...B-Class owners ain't always ur problem. So o! Glory not yet. You have more of the proof that X+Y=Z.

Congrats darling... Meet you at the top, because I already got my bed space there.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Can You Remember In Your Primary Comprehension Reader? / A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. / Nigerian Female Lawyer And Her Father: Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.