Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,450 members, 7,971,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:04 PM

Use This App To Discuss Career Opportunities With Friends - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Use This App To Discuss Career Opportunities With Friends (439 Views)

Career Opportunities With Foreign Missions In Nigeria / 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office / Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use This App To Discuss Career Opportunities With Friends by johnnyblue: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
CLICK HERE==>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wChitchat_5319248

I Just Finished Programming My New Chat, Instant Messenger,Free Audio Calls and Media Sharing App. It's call (Chitchat) Please Click On The Above Link To Install From The Google Play store. (and give me feedback) Thank You!

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Want To Be A Business Owner, Cos There Success Is Nt "JOB" / . / NBC Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.