Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,564 members, 7,972,124 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. (1506 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by Zaralee2(f): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Finally he decided to speak up when I took a decision to end the relation since everything I did never stopped him from being with this girl who has been like a virus in my 3 yrs relationship. He said it's more than him. That he was dating dis girl since from back home for many yrs. The girl travelled yrs b4 he did. They continued dating When he came but because they were in different cities the relation wasn't steady but they never broke up. When i came here he lied he wasnt dating, we started dating. He says he got into a blood oath with this girl and that they are linked by their families since from backhome.The oath was dat they could do whatever they wanted with their lives but had to get married to only one another. He says he doesn't love her anymore but he doesnt know how to get out of this. The worst thing is the girl does not want to let go of him. I really love him and don t want to lose him. sad . Please I need ur advice.
Thanks.
Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
The guy is lying jor. Which family will allow their child to take oath to marry each other no matter what when there are many factors that can scatter the whole thing. Unless the guy is a hausa fulani herdsmen who marry their wives from childhood. He's just using it as an excuse to continue lashing both of you undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by dingbang(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Is this a problem really.....
Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mtchewww

I hate when some certain backholes sit at the comfort of their dark homes, compose some bullshit story, and force it down our throats!!

Jeezz
Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by fernandez1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oath turn wailer and distress>>>>Enjoy ur self nwanne
Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by madridguy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
@ OP are you serious or just wanna make a thread? If you're serious then your boo need to step up his game. He need to break the oath by fire by force since it's blood oath.

Do you know if they made the oath themselves or through a spiritualist? I need a reply to this.
Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
I don't believe in blood oath.
Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by Victornezzar: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Haba Op we don watch dis movie wella for nollywood na
Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by ikp120(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Na nigga dey chop two delicious pussies. This is really cool mehn.

Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by pocohantas(f): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
That's the same story my friend told a guy when she wanted to dump him and marry another. With time you'll realise there is no oath.

Just a nigga who enjoyed two pussies and finally settled for the one with extra benefits that appealed to him.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by ibkayee(f): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:
That's the same story my friend told a guy when she wanted to dump him and marry another. With time you'll realise there is no oath.

Just a nigga who enjoyed two pussies and finally settled for the one that came with extra benefits which appealed to him.
Lmao I'm stealing this excuse grin
Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by pocohantas(f): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao I'm stealing this excuse grin

The excuse is old school...
My friend told her ex this same story with tears all over her eyes, never new chick could be so deserving of an Oscar. I was just looking at her in shock, I even became scared for myself.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by newyorks(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
smileysmileysmiley.sadsmileysmiley
Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by oglalasioux(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
This guy is lying to you big time.
Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by cerowo(f): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Why don't you jst check out
Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by ChopBellefull(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
U too take an oath with him... Then u ll counter that one,

If only u ll b alive grin
Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by Achieverbb(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Zaralee2:
Finally he decided to speak up when I took a decision to end the relation since everything I did never stopped him from being with this girl who has been like a virus in my 3 yrs relationship. He said it's more than him. That he was dating dis girl since from back home for many yrs. The girl travelled yrs b4 he did. They continued dating When he came but because they were in different cities the relation wasn't steady but they never broke up. When i came here he lied he wasnt dating, we started dating. He says he got into a blood oath with this girl and that they are linked by their families since from backhome.The oath was dat they could do whatever they wanted with their lives but had to get married to only one another. He says he doesn't love her anymore but he doesnt know how to get out of this. The worst thing is the girl does not want to let go of him. I really love him and don t want to lose him. sad . Please I need ur advice.
Thanks.
Dm me your contact or write me on nayomite2000@yahaoo.com
Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Zaralee2:
Thanks.
will love to date you. I mean every bit of it.
Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by Homeboiy: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
I pity u

U have been scanned
I know say that guy don fück u reach 290 times
after the 300 time, he will finally dump u
Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Mtchewww

I hate when some certain backholes sit at the comfort of their dark homes, compose some bullshit story, and force it down our throats!!

Jeezz

This man.

That was raw mehn cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
op them tie your leg there?

I hate Winny baitches.

madam pack your bags and leave him of you die there. nobody cares
Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

This man.

That was raw mehn cheesy

Lol... Sup bro.
Re: My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. by MissRaine69(f): 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
You have wasted enough years of your life on this guy. Put an end to all this. Don't call the other woman a virus she is just a victum as you are. How do you now he has not told the other woman he does not love you, he is only with you because of this "blood oath?"
Open your eyes to reality he is playing both of you.
Get a grip and do something with your life.

(1) (Reply)

30-year Old Man Dies Trying To Enlarge His Man-hood / How Will This Shiiitt Stop At I.i.t.a Ibadan / I Am Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.