Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,135 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? (16047 Views)

Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? / Top 3 In A Man's Body / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2010
chic2pimp:

Good Question. The Lord works in mysterious ways ya know wink grin. In the next hour it woulda grown anoda couple of inches tongue

Pray it goes back to 7-8 inches. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by chic2pimp(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2010
michelin89:

Pray it goes back to 7-8 inches. lipsrsealed
I reject that even for my worst enemy tongue

My pee pee is a kwarect 15inch long and ebony can tastify to that tongue grin
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by Udiculus(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2010
Hey ladies,kudos 2 u all dat were not slying but straight forward.I see u all have altitude,especially dat babe called beautiful b,omo dat girl no take am easy,ebi la say she don dey expect dat post 4 a very long time na wetin make her pour all her mind.I luv dat cos u prove 2 us u r not one of those pretenders.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2010
chic2pimp:

I reject that even for my worst enemy tongue

My pee pee is a kwarect 15inch long and ebony can tastify to that tongue grin

Anything above 10 inches is useless. tongue
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2010
I agree, too much of a good thing is a bad thing grin Chicp, you can still work with your 1.5er grin grin
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by chic2pimp(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2010
michelin89:

Anything above 10 inches is useless. tongue
Well, if nah 10inches you like, I fit bend am to accomodate any scenario tongue

Ebonyeyes:

I agree, too much of a good thing is a bad thing grin Chicp, you can still work with your 1.5er grin grin
Nah lie jare. The more the merrier I say tongue. Sweetie, I can work with any size ooo however you as well as I know the kwarect size of my wink grin grin
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by Stevogue(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2010
No be small thing o! With the tone of this thread, big this and big that, HORSES would make wonderful lovers!
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by 79733139(m): 12:00am On Feb 06, 2010
It seems every Nigerian girl LOVES A BIG di.ckcry
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by Pharoh: 3:41am On Feb 06, 2010
Haba 3 pages and no one has mentioned the number one part of the body that is visible to you ladies. You have all lost your African origin.

Please can a lady add POT BELLY to her list. grin grin
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by Ajaypompin(m): 1:29am On Feb 07, 2010
Does a lady like dick in the real actual fact.
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:00am On Feb 07, 2010
i LOVE LOVE LOVE buffness (someone that can pick me up  grin )
(1)cute face(2)muscular arms, (3)wonderful 6 pack, and(4) a big d^%$.
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by eleshin(m): 2:57am On Feb 07, 2010
big oko,wat has happen to our virgin,what d'u need big dicck 4?
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:04am On Feb 07, 2010
lol hey eleshin!!!  grin grin grin
uhm. . .
it completes the total package.
no less than 7'' please. (im thinking about the future here)
  cool
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by eleshin(m): 3:39am On Feb 07, 2010
alright.noted
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by comoros: 3:45am On Feb 07, 2010
Kai, See our Naija chics picking the DICK first from all other goodies in the basket while they form pattern as if they are not interested in doing at first! And talking about measurement, would they go in with a ruler or taperule to verify the lenght? Whatever happened to the more visible parts like the lips? Surely, a guy with succulent lips can UNPANT a lady anyday.
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 07, 2010
^^^^^waz abt asking same question,wat do one use in measuring guy's D/ck? I dnt knw my size ooo!
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2010
the abs
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by ojust4real(f): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2010
[color=#770077][/color] WHAT IS WRONG WITH U GIRLS.GONE ARE D DAYS WHEN LADIES FIND IT VERY HARD TO EVEN LOOK AT A MAN.NOW U PEOPLE TALK ABOUT D**K LIKE FOOD.I AM A LADY AND I DONT THINK IT IS OKY TO LIKE A MAN 4 HIS LOOKS.WHAT ABOUT IF HE IS GAY OR BEATS HIS WIFE ANY TIME HE IS DRUNK. cry cry AS 4 ME I DONT CARE IF HE IS RICH OR POOR.BLACK OR WHITE AS LONG AS HE IS GOD FEARING AND KNOES HOW TO HANDLE ME.GEZZS I WONDER WHAT DIS WORLD IS TURNING TO. angry angry
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2010
^^^
i guess you didn't read the title correctly.
tongue
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by ayettymama(f): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2010
who gave monkey banana??

tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by Stevogue(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2010
Ojust for real, stop sermonizing. Ur sanctimonious talk won't get us any where but back to the woods. If you have ever been to a sex seminar you will  appreciate the fact that if you continue in your line of talk you will end up only being a snag to this topic. Besides, you don't come across to me as one who wont eat a well-made man from a distance. No hard feelings, just fall in line, we are trying to know what makes the world of guys and gals go round!
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2010
comoros:

Kai, See our Naija chics picking the manliness first from all other goodies in the basket while they form pattern as if they are not interested in doing at first! And talking about measurement, would they go in with a ruler or taperule to verify the lenght? Whatever happened to the more visible parts like the lips? Surely, a guy with succulent lips can UNPANT a lady anyday.

I want him black and hot with a nice stick. tongue
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by Stevogue(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2010
Easy o Michelin! No wound person o!
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by mamagee3(f): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2010
I like his big arms and big elbows. sad
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2010
mama-gee:

I like his big arms and big elbows. sad

I feel you on this.
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by sylver1(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2010
shocked Goood!!!. see as them like big d.ck reach!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by ojust4real(f): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2010
@stevogue  sermonizing. and sanctimonious. wht is wrong with everybody infact i hav make up my mind dat if i hav a female child she will be in a nun school untill she is 18yrs.And i will be cheaking her virginity with egg every month.you are right sir i love goog things.But how will i get d good ones when some girls out there are ready to do it 4 free do you know i have to watch 25 blue films and read s*x mag to catch up because girls of today are so rotten that i dont know if it is right to be decent anymore.now i am conected to d net wht i see is pr**k or d**k 4 God sake we need sanity 4 real.If going back to d woods will bring sanity back to us then so be it.If  i tell u  i was in d higher institution b4 i saw a male UnCloth.what would u say?
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2010
Ahahahhahahah you are funny. Get ready to have your egg swallowed. grin grin
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2010
@oju
why are you here screaming your head off about what is morally right, wrong, ect ect. . .
did you not read the title?!?!?!
na wa for you oooo.
keep shouting.
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by zeedee(f): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2010
Nawa for the name of the person that started this post (is that allowed??).

ojust4real:

@stevogue  sermonizing. and sanctimonious. wht is wrong with everybody infact i hav make up my mind dat if i hav a female child she will be in a nun school untill she is 18yrs.And i will be cheaking her virginity with egg every month.you are right sir i love goog things.But how will i get d good ones when some girls out there are ready to do it 4 free do you know i have to watch 25 blue films and read s*x mag to catch up because girls of today are so rotten that i dont know if it is right to be decent anymore.now i am conected to d net wht i see is pr**k or manliness 4 God sake we need sanity 4 real.If going back to d woods will bring sanity back to us then so be it.If  i tell u  i was in d higher institution b4 i saw a male UnCloth.what would u say?

I totally agree with you, Me until I was 20.

Now that I've seen, I love my baby's back, shoulders and arms.
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by Pharoh: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2010
Despite the title of the thread the emphasis and stress towards the dick is so overboard, please inject sanity into this thread.

ojust4real:

@stevogue  sermonizing. and sanctimonious. wht is wrong with everybody infact i hav make up my mind dat if i hav a female child she will be in a nun school untill she is 18yrs.And i will be cheaking her virginity with egg every month.you are right sir i love goog things.But how will i get d good ones when some girls out there are ready to do it 4 free do you know i have to watch 25 blue films and read s*x mag to catch up because girls of today are so rotten that i dont know if it is right to be decent anymore.now i am conected to d net wht i see is pr**k or manliness 4 God sake we need sanity 4 real.If going back to d woods will bring sanity back to us then so be it.If  i tell u  i was in d higher institution b4 i saw a male UnCloth.what would u say?

I am with you, don't know what this world is turning into and now imagine Africans also catching up very fast.
Re: Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2010
Those priest/nun schools are the worst you dont know what goes down in there wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. / My Girl Is Secretive / Realizing your mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.