Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,206 members, 7,950,165 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source (34990 Views)

Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by TosineGuy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
oh, to tell him that Nnamdi kanu is right in calling nigeria a zoo because she has started saying hyenas, lions etc. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by nextprince: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
SaAbbas:
May Allah SWT bring our President home safely

Amin Ya Rubbi
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Liability(m): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by nextprince: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:
Any mofo that wish baba dead

Will witness calamity in his or her life
Dat one dey.
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by rejoice4eva(m): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Who is supposed to be his no 1 nurse before.? shameless people

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
see who get president...
nextprince:
Wishing my president speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by sirfee(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
I reserve my comment.

Quick recovery
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Fauzydane(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
aisha nda co keep decieving us

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by whizzyleejr(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Old picture, we need a live streaming video for confirmation

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by nextprince: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
achinice:
see who get president...
Yes, I have a president because I belong to a country.

Same cannot be said of some wandering lost Jewish slaves.
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by thespokenword: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
ok
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Ebbychosen: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hmmm,wishing my presido quick recovery and mercy journey back home sir.
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Stanleyville(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jabioro:
What's all these fussed about her been with her ailing husband?

RIP English ...

Till we meet to part no more.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Luckylife(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nigerians are tired of all the season films by APC . let every body do what he was elected for and fulfill what he promise rather than all these absurdity.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Aburi001: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:
A BAD NEWS to Fayose and FFK shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by nextprince: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Aburi001:
A BAD NEWS to Fayose and FFK shocked grin

And the wandering lost Jewish slaves aka Table Tops. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by benitwater(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:
AMEN!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by kingjoe(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
what actually is she doing in Nigeria. why can't she stay permanently in London till her hubby recovers

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by nextprince: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jabioro:
What's all these fussed about her been with her ailing husband?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by jjjjj2017: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:
[s]Any mofo that wish baba dead
Will witness calamity in his or her life[/s]
Yet you can't defend ya papa, sarrki!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by talk2emma: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Old picture

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by nextprince: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Ok oooooooo
This is a clearer report compared to the previous speculations!

Aishat you self knows the truth! Your husband has not being fair to the masses.

No Nigerian would wish her benefactor dead!

I was one of those people praying for him to go and meet his 72 virgins because he refuse to resign!

But now I pray he get well and resign else the Egyptian you are still seeing today you will see no more!

The masses are going through pain, you are a mother, you should relate!

Very dry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
madam I hope you can now bring his corpse home , his burial is long overdue, this desert Muslims are hypocrite , I thought they bury their dead the same day according to Islamic rite, now this vegetable has overstayed I'm the mortuary just because of power TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by IAIT: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
qualityovenbake:
ok

No one wishes death upon Buhari....

What baffles me most about the presidents absence from his seat of office is that he or anyone from his office have not thought it necessary to inform the nation for being away from his job for this long. It makes no sense!....we the people of Nigeria are the ones paying for the astronomical bills that will soon be slapped on the faces of the common Nigerian after his treatment assuming he left the country for medical reasons which at this point we don't even know if its true or not. Whats the deal will the lack of transparency? if rumors or news or whatever you may want to call it is true that he left for medical reasons,why not hand over power? why not? its not like Nigeria is benefiting from the lack of a president. If anything we'll save millions of dollars in docking fees from the number of days and months that the presidential jet is being parked-i hears its in the tune of a couple of thousand dollars/pounds a day.

This country tire me walahi

God we are tired of our current leaders, all of them! please produce for us leaders that will truly have the love of our nation at the center of their hearts. Ameen!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
never told you i'm biafran.........nnamdi kanu still better than the buhari that never came home.
nextprince:

Yes, I have a president because I belong to a country.

Same cannot be said of some wandering lost Jewish slaves.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Parry777(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Speed recovery Sir,

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by joe4real12: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
dakeskese:
Such razzmatazz!!!

I am not impressed.

Where is Adeboye wen u need him?
Where is TB Joshua?
Where is Apostle Sule?
Where are all those powerful Islamic Clerics in Ilorin?

Let one of them do the needful.
Let one of them heal him.

I am so sad cus my dear President is incapacitated. I am sincerely sad.
If all those miracles are not staged, let these clerics save this country.

ONE LOVE NIGERIA!!!

That's the difference between reality and acting.
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by bigdot1759(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
taylor88:

a president with dead erection

is that one a president
taylor abi watin u be self u beta go face ur customer's cloth for una shop d one wey u dey wish someone dead na ur family's bread winner go die life & direct oponu

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by nextprince: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
achinice:
never told you i'm biafran.........nnamdi kanu still better than the buhari that never came home.
Never said you are, just telling you I belong to a country and as such have a president.

If you like, let a fraudster-turn London street hustler be greater than the whole of some wandering Jewish slaves, how is that my business?
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Flashh: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
taylor88:

a president with dead erection
is that one a president
Kneel down, let me blow common sense in your head.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Deemilly1: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
thanks for the past picture u uploaded. go bring the present 1.. shit pipu, na teddy bear u call us Abi Dat we would bliv in Dat pic....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years / Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video / Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.