Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) (44277 Views)

Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car / Man In A Car Brings Out His Legs At Awolowo Road, Ikoyi (pictured) / Why A Car Catches Fire, And How You Can Stop Yours From Being The Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by topshot007(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
u got it bro
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by Israel25(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by Simon21(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
This same people will carry placards to shout and preach "black lives matter", is this how you make your lives matter?
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by princetom1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wat do i know? I was afraid make dem no kill dem self. It ended well than i imagined
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by titosantana(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
piagetskinner:
hahah...this is so funny....

death race reloaded

later them go sell that rav as tokunboh and people go buy am de feel on top of the world....

salvaged vehicle...

nothing do that BMW... German machines na baba
Something do am o.
It has a big dent by the passenger side and the door too could not be shut.
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by titosantana(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
i'm suspecting they 're side oloshi's to one Nigerian politician shocked shocked

see car I been dey gather money to buy before Xmas na im these oloshos dey bash anyhow cry

See as you just dey talk with confidence about wetin you no watch.
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by cosade(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
i'm suspecting they 're side oloshi's to one Nigerian politician shocked shocked

see car I been dey gather money to buy before Xmas na im these oloshos dey bash anyhow cry

Most of these black Americans live on their government, they get free food stamps monthly to buy food and live in apartment provided by government. They use their allowances to buy near brand new cars. All financed by the taxes paid by the hard working immigrants including Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by mechanics(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
jobless people
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by mike4real2(m): 2:52am On Jul 21, 2017
And they could not call the cops? Or the police had no interest in showing up.Smh for these akatas.
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by Codes151(m): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Old recycled news
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by marv1: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria / See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) / Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.