Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,770 members, 7,969,258 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:51 PM

Wicked Employers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wicked Employers (711 Views)

Bad And Wicked Interview / Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / Do Employers Ask For Payslip Or Bank Statement Of Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Employers by femmybabs(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2010
Hi fellow nairalanders!
What exactly can one do to this employer.
Someone i know having served this particular organisation for three years decided to resign and move on with life only for the employer to pick offense for her wanting to quit. I mean do you expect people to slave for you their entire life? The real gist now is that after giving the employer about one month notice and foregoing december salary, the employer refused to pay her entitlements which includes two and half months salary (she was been owed  July and August and was only paid half salary for November 2009). Just imagine that over one month after leaving the organisation and towing the path of honour by handing over all of the organisation's property in your possesion you put a call through to demand for your money only to be told that you can go to blazes for all they care.
I mean there should be a way to teach some of these employers some lessons so they know that the world does not revolve around them. Please advise.
Thanks
Re: Wicked Employers by pattiano(f): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2010
Take the case to Festus Keyamo Chambers.

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc (feb 19) Abuja Test / Sales Rep Interview / I Have A Shell Test Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.