Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:32 PM

North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan (12168 Views)

55 Persons Shared N1.3 Billion During Jonathan Administration - Lai Mohammed / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium / Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
GEJ ALREADY WON AND BEAT BOKO TO SUBMISSION BEFORE THE USELESS ISLAMIC PARTY APC START singing AND CLAIMING VICTORY OVER BH.

I REMEMBER VIVIDLY WHEN BABA GEJ VISITED BAGA I..N HIS MILITARY CAMO AS OUR TROOPS YELLED IN JUBILATION CHANTING "NEVER AGAIN"

shut up e-warrior, they captured baga at that time without the surrounding villages, meaning they were still enemies around dat area & ur so called hero used a helicopter to visit baga despite putting 24 hours curfew on all Maiduguri residents who are over 80km away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by danilmo: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
GEJ ALREADY WON AND BEAT BOKO TO SUBMISSION BEFORE THE USELESS ISLAMIC PARTY APC START singing AND CLAIMING VICTORY OVER BH.

I REMEMBER VIVIDLY WHEN BABA GEJ VISITED BAGA I..N HIS MILITARY CAMO AS OUR TROOPS YELLED IN JUBILATION CHANTING "NEVER AGAIN"
by their name u sha know them..
goat..

if ure right the truth will be widely shown..no need to run mouth.. old goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by danilmo: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Austin4lif:
Buhari did not achieve anything.
naso..oda
Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by ThinkSmarter: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
ivandragon:
facts are sacred...

some APC goons may wish to be history revisionist, but facts are facts.

the BH war, whatever the motives behind it, was a sad one. but efforts of the past administration must be appreciated while supporting the drive of the present.

God bless the good people of Nigeria.

may we never once again, experience the disasters of wars for selfish reasons & parochial interests...

1 Like

Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by Khodorkovsky(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Let me talk like my Biafra brothers grin grin grin no video evidence or I don't believed it grin
Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by unqombothi(f): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
ivandragon:
facts are sacred...

some APC goons may wish to be history revisionist, but facts are facts.

the BH war, whatever the motives behind it, was a sad one. but efforts of the past administration must be appreciated while supporting the drive of the present.

God bless the good people of Nigeria.

may we never once again, experience the disasters of wars for selfish reasons & parochial interests...
On the whole, the past administrated should not be appreciated because these same towns were captured under them in the first place. For the first time in our history, our armed forces were on the run from a rag tag militia and we were hearing stories of poorly equipped soldiers. I know the same Jonathan later bought the arms Buhari is currently using but all facts should be acknowledged.
Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by bus1: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
All the moronic gej supporters have crawled out to display the thickness of their empty skulls and their zero retention capacity.

The tens of thousands who were slaughtered by BH,
The tactical maneuvers by Nigerian soldiers where they ended up in Cameroon where they were detained by cameroonian forces,
The capture of huge numbers of military hardware by BH,
The total unaccountability & opaqeness of the gej govt. concerning military funding.
The refusal of foreign powers to cooperate with the gej govt. because they knew he was a common criminal ........

The list can go on and on.

Yet the thick skulled buffoons will support their hero till death.
If a ritualist should use the skull of a gej supporter for a ritual, it will yield ZERO naira.
These guys are totally hapless.
Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by chozzy: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
kocvalour:
God bless Gej

Buhari the VEG will never return

1 Like

Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by truereligion999: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by SalamRushdie: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
4Play:
If GEJ was doing his job, there wouldn't be 25 towns to liberate as those towns should not have been lost in the first place.

Recieve sense you naive child

3 Likes

Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by WabbyOne: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
APC claiming to have defeated BH.
Yes they did.
Only to replace them with Fulani Herds Men.
23/07/2017
Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by WabbyOne: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
bus1:
All the moronic gej supporters have crawled out to display the thickness of their empty skulls and their zero retention capacity.

The tens of thousands who were slaughtered by BH,
The tactical maneuvers by Nigerian soldiers where they ended up in Cameroon where they were detained by cameroonian forces,
The capture of huge numbers of military hardware by BH,
The total unaccountability & opaqeness of the gej govt. concerning military funding.
The refusal of foreign powers to cooperate with the gej govt. because they knew he was a common criminal ........

The list can go on and on.

Yet the thick skulled buffoons will support their hero till death.
If a ritualist should use the skull of a gej supporter for a ritual, it will yield ZERO naira.
These guys are totally hapless.

Yes they will.
Just like you will support PMB to death.
Abi make we start reel PMB own?.
Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by undefeateds: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jiang:

shut up e-warrior, they captured baga at that time without the surrounding villages, meaning they were still enemies around dat area & ur so called hero used a helicopter to visit baga despite putting 24 hours curfew on all Maiduguri residents who are over 80km away
I wonder what u use to think,did u expect him to visit by foot,or u expect the security of a place to be loosened when d president of the republic is visiting that place,oga try to be composed when typing next time.

1 Like

Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
More territories were lost under him because of his supporters that believed there was no war.
Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by freshest4live: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
unqombothi:

On the whole, the past administrated should not be appreciated because these same towns were captured under them in the first place. For the first time in our history, our armed forces were on the run from a rag tag militia and we were hearing stories of poorly equipped soldiers. I know the same Jonathan later bought the arms Buhari is currently using but all facts should be acknowledged.
I don't think Jonathan should be completely blamed for that. Since 1999, the military has not been what it used to be, especially after obasanjo.
The world discovered this during the Malian crises, where Nigeria couldn't do as much as she used to in such circumstances, and had to wait for Frances. BokoHaram also exposed us more, and then we knew we had to sit up a little bit.
Perhaps those in Government subtly weakened the military first so as to preserve our immature democratic Government which is still young to an extent and growing, but now Nigeria has seen the need to equip the military properly again.

1 Like

Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
undefeateds:

I wonder what u use to think,did u expect him to visit by foot,or u expect the security of a place to be loosened when d president of the republic is visiting that place,oga try to be composed when typing next time.

So even a town 80km away must be put on curfew because El-presidente is visiting in HELICOPTER grin
Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by ivandragon: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
unqombothi:

I had on another thread explained the development of BH in Nigeria (I will post it when I find it).

the last time the military bought weapons on a large scale pre-GEJ was in the late 70s.

also, OBJ's action of massive retirement of military officers caused the loss of plenty of officers experienced in guerrilla warfare (sierra Leone, Congo & Liberia)...

BH was able to hold territory because of local support & initial sabotage in the military. when the military wanted to engage them, it became obvious that the country lacked experienced personnel & firepower.

coupled with the west refusing to sell weapons, it was always going to be an uphill task for GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
danilmo:

by their name u sha know them..
goat..

if ure right the truth will be widely shown..no need to run mouth.. old goat

Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by unitedsurv: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
freshest4live:

I don't think Jonathan should be completely blamed for that. Since 1999, the military has not been what it used to be, especially after obasanjo.
The world discovered this during the Malian crises, where Nigeria couldn't do as much as she used to in such circumstances, and had to wait for Frances. BokoHaram also exposed us more, and then we knew we had to sit up a little bit.
Perhaps those in Government subtly weakened the military first so as to preserve our immature democratic Government which is still young to an extent and growing, but now Nigeria has seen the need to equip the military properly again.

are you referring to the attack on a foreign hotel at Bamako? if it's that one I dont think Nigerian army were invited
Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by michoim(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
PDP out of shame ever makes claim like an impotent man. grin
Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by freshest4live: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
unitedsurv:

are you referring to the attack on a foreign hotel at Bamako? if it's that one I dont think Nigerian army were invited
There was a crises in Mali around 2012, where major towns were captured and the terrorists were advancing towards tthe capital. Frances did the dirty job then to preserve the Malian Government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by undefeateds: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jiang:

So even a town 80km away must be put on curfew because El-presidente is visiting in HELICOPTER grin
Oga if buhari is visiting ur town today, 'm pretty sure that both in ur town and the neighbouring town,curfew must hold to ensure the safety of the first citizen,but it is not possible for curfew to hold at a distance of 80km away to the event town,don't u know how long is 80km,it is not possible unless they place it on the whole state. so make sure u always do ur findings properly to get adequate info.

1 Like

Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by dignity33: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
I find it difficult to believe how some people differciate Igbo or Biafra from Nigerdelta, history has always show that most Nigerdelta are Igbo Speaking and a such always stand together even during the war as Biafra, in 1966 during the first coap that lead to massacre of Igbos in the North which was tag as Igbo coap was lead by those Nigerdelta ( Chukwuma Kadunna Nzogwu ) that today they are differciating as Igbo but was called Igbo coap which lead to massacred of Igbos in Nigeria. No body called it Nigerdelta coap even Igbos never said Nzogwu is not from Southeast and tag it to Nigerdelta.

My questions to those who think that Nnamdi kanu is stupid by insisting that Nigerdelta is Biafra are?

Was Obj, Gowon, Babangida, Buhari among other knows that Igbos or Biafra are different from Nigerdelta when they are busy bombing and killing the Biafrans during the war? How many Westerners or Northerner Nigeria civilian lost their life during the war but go to Biafrans region ask 2/3 families lost their love's ones.

Travel to North today apart from Yoruba they see a delta or river person as Igbos simple because they know there is no different except State, that is why the audio record that gone viral only differ Yoruba from those to be killed after 1 October without out separating Nigerdelta from Igbos . Igbos always known to fight for Nigerdelta during oppression because Igbos see them as a brothers and sisters. NDDC Bill in Nigerdelta succeed because of Igbo as Senate President, GEJ was President because FEC members from Igbos stand with Him thanks for Brave Dora who raised Alarm when is Obvious they are denial him that right as President, Igbos are still punished in Nigeria in this present Administration and tag five percent because they stood by the side of GEJ even when all has deserted him.

If is not for oil in Nigerdelta will any Yoruba or Housa said that NK is stupid by including Nigerdelta as Biafra which still obvious that Biafra are not only Igbos or 5 eastern state, Igbos are not parasites they are always known to be hard Working most of Countries with great Economy don't have oil, Examples Japan, China, USA, Germany, France, Switzerland, South Africa, Mauritius . E.T.C

Since Housas and Yoruba have being ruling Nigeria what has Nigeria citizen benefits travel to South Africa you will be ashamed of Nigeria, today all what we hear is their children graduating from UK, US while the poor masses are Hungry without common Electricity in 21century, no Social welfare even to old or disable Nigeria. South Africa Government pay old Age grant, child, disability what have we benefit from this Country leadership even from so call oil they are fighting for. Is time to divide this thing call Nigeria because nothing good Will come out of it simple because they will not allowed Igbo man who can perfectly modernized this Country with a good leadership style.
Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by AreaFada2: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
PointZerom:

Afonja, it was your brother OBJ that gave Nigeria BOKO Haram in 2012

2002 you mean.

We all know it, they know it. He allowed Sharia in a secular country. It gave Boko & Yusuf wings.

Everything hidden will be exposed at the appointed time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by ndcide(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
I think we should also read Reno Omokri's book.
Unless we are not interested in the truth.
Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by MrIndespensable(m): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hmnnnn,is that True..ok ooo just a reminder 39 days to catch shekau,we are waiting and counting....LOL
Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by PointZerom: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
AreaFada2:

2002 you mean.

We all know it, they know it. He allowed Sharia in a secular country. It gave Boko & Yusuf wings.

Everything hidden will be exposed at the appointed time.

Yea 2002
Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by sapientia(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
what am doing now is looking for a copy..

Just for the info.. This is simply the origin.
Re: North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan by Sonoyom(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Buhari is Evil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Yari: I Have Forgiven Apc Of Their Sins / Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact / Easter: FG Declares Friday, April 15 & Monday, April 18 Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.