Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,428 members, 7,888,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) (61783 Views)

Man Rocks Wizkid’s 'Louis Vuitton Worth N2.5Million', He Reacts / Wizkid Wears Louis Vuitton Rubber Utility Gilet Jacket Worth 1million Naira / Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by omooba969(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ericaikince:
tell me why I won't make it in this world... this is why Evan went into kidnapping this is why G-boys do rituals I wish I had not come to this world... I was drinking gari when this news show up.. And I lost my appetite...

You must be determined to do the do.
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by nobleblood: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
When eventually they met someone richer than themselves, and willing to rob it in their face. All of them are like cheap philosophers. ..its not how much you have on the outside;..show more maturity.. Yadiyadi ya...blah..blah..

When they were busy flaunting their own and robbing it on peoples face in their music video they did not know maturity.

Let them be pained by hushpuppi...all of you peasants mind your business. This not your fight.

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by wristbangle: 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rorachy:
Money is good sha.

Long time cool
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by banmee(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Which kain rubbish headline be this? It's only worth millions in Naira na.
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Thank God some people can still buy #30 pollyton bags
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by wristbangle: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Social media special effects.

If you inspect them closely now, you might even see
Luois Vulton

Made in Aba

I have seen Luiz voltron before. Pains me I did not snap it sad

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by Barfibassey(m): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Money miss road.
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by SylvesterRichie(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mad people after you wil say yahoo is illegal business undecided
[url=vibezng.com]Vibezng.com[/url]
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by thorpido(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Iloveafrica:
Good morning sir/ma
please, I fractured my wrist and a cast was placed on it since 6 weeks ago.
my concern now is that, I heard a lot of people saying "An arm cast becomes itchy whenever it's healing" but in my own case, for the past 6 weeks that the arm cast has been there, I've never felt any itches on the wrist.

What could be the cause?
Itching has nothing to do with healing but skin sensitivity.
If you don't feel any itch,nothing is wrong bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by kingrt2(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Who cares? I know not me!
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by MONITZ: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kk, we ve always seen the money bt how about the shop that generates the money ?If he doesn't ve the shop or is into illegal stuffs then he should quit flaunting his ill-gotten.wealth on social media.. Nigeria is in trouble, honest nd hard working dudes re no more appreciated nd in most cases re looked down on.
It's now all about how much cash u can throw around..

The useless politicians re to be held responsible for this trend because it was when we got into democracy that this started trending nd it's even getting worse nd messier with every passing day, the politicians steal nd acquire money meant for development and still ve the temerity to flaunt it, it's like they re telling us to go to blazes...Our morals as a nation re dead..
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by taylor88(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rorachy:
Money is good sha.

if only PM works

would have collected ur number
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by brownlord: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
bbbabes:
Do these items have a future value, if yes good.
If no, Hushpuppi is simply an APA, arungun, and worthless human being

Looking at your dp, who is really worthless, the cheap clothes you have on does not have a future value. Meaning you're also worthless?

Why are you not going about naked, why do you have those braids, make up etc?

Some of you just hate for no reason while you go in your closet praying to be like those you hating on. Smh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by Nov6(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rorachy:
Lol.
Nwanyi-Oma ibu'kwanu onye ebole??
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by shurch(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

She is ugly
And you are Mr Nigeria.. Foolish fool
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by mrcalcufast: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
ANNOY:
In they next 10 years those bags will be worthless. spend your money wisely.
always blend with the trend!last ten years ,most houses used louvres as their windows including the super rich, don't tell me you still use the same phone you bought last ten years? your sense of fashion will also upgrade in the next ten years and you will see your presence sense of fashion as primitive! #peacebro#

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by Jlow2: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
nice one, but i see dem plenty for okirika
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Iloveafrica:
Good morning sir/ma
please, I fractured my wrist and a cast was placed on it since 6 weeks ago.
my concern now is that, I heard a lot of people saying "An arm cast becomes itchy whenever it's healing" but in my own case, for the past 6 weeks that the arm cast has been there, I've never felt any itches on the wrist.

What could be the cause?
its a miracle bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
LifeDrama:
Hushpuppi, showed off his collection of designer Louis Vuitton manbags, shared the picture with the caption below.

"Do things that will attract more prosperity into your life, Hating is not God's plan, Let it go!!! #LouisVuitton" tongue

Hushpuppi has been known to flaunt a lot of designer items on his Instagram page, and daring his haters to keep hating on his success.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWwoXzjF_13/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/hushpuppi-flaunts-three-louis-vuitton-bags-worth-millions-photos/

Does this guy make money by spending money. Never seen a phot of him inside an office or factory
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nov6:

Nwanyi-Oma ibu'kwanu onye ebole??
Onye IMO .
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by bbbabes(f): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
brownlord:

Looking at your dp, who is really worthless, the cheap clothes you have on does not have a future value. Meaning you're also worthless?

Why are you not going about naked, why do you have those braids, make up etc?

Some of you just hate for no reason while you go in your closet praying to be like those you hating on. Smh

Slavery in modern times
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nna meehn...Onye kwe Chi ya ekwe meenh.
Any which way na still way. Njoy brah.
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by BabaIbo: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rorachy:
Money is good sha.
Vicky how you dey?...
my runaway love
you don mature finish o
Are u still in owerri?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
nobleblood:
When eventually they met someone richer than themselves, and willing to rob it in their face. All of them are like cheap philosophers. ..its not how much you have on the outside;..show more maturity.. Yadiyadi ya...blah..blah..

When they were busy flaunting their own and robbing it on peoples face in their music video they did not know maturity.

Let them be pained by hushpuppi...all of you peasants mind your business. This not your fight.
my guy you're a genius. reminds me of when Phyno turned to preacher telling us it's about the impact you have in the lives of people and not about your material possessions blah blah just because this Hushpuppi rubbed it on his face. same Phyno that brags in all of his songs . There was a time Davido started preaching in instagram when this guy oppressed him too

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by Nov6(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rorachy:
Onye IMO .
Side nke-ole na imo? Abum onye Abia but anuum nu'ilo, this my igbo writting is terrible.
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Your brezz is big o! shocked Can you allow me touch it, I have plenty money
a wise man once said.. In the eyes of a drunk man everywoman is beautiful.. My point is that breast na padding real texture is inconclusive grin.. It looks very soft.. U lack experience grin
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by tellwisdom: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
sandrahnaub:
I am irritated by his wealth and show off lipsrsealed

And who are you?? Keep philandering upandan in pekadiz. u hear undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by pole: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
To Me, Ds Guy Na Maketer,na Hw Far U Sell, U And U Got Paid
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by KaBabs1: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
benedictnsi:
This money weh we d cry and suffer to get.... Many people weh get am no Even know wetin to use am do

Smh

I bet you're one of this "many"
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
tellwisdom:

And who are you?? Keep philandering upandan in pekadiz. u hear undecided

See this nitwit

Ishi ewu Bleep out from my mention okpo!
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rorachy:
Onye IMO .
let me use Igbo to toast her.
Igbo.
biko negodu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shina Rambo, B-red At Iyabo Ojo's Lounge In Lekki / Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift / #Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.