Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,481 members, 7,917,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:06 AM

Without Faith It Is Impossible To Please God;ways To Please God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Without Faith It Is Impossible To Please God;ways To Please God (409 Views)

7 Ways To Please God / Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" / 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Without Faith It Is Impossible To Please God;ways To Please God by martins80(m): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-ok36B2meGgk/WW_dNTQRtwI/AAAAAAAAAqI/6rSwMGD2PUoo4RXwG9wXNjv_x4WZXsVuwCLcBGAs/s320/Without%2BFaith%2BIt%2BIs%2BImpossible%2BTo%2BPlease%2BGod%2B.jpg[/img]

Without Faith It Is Impossible To Please God;We need to become an empty Vessel, to Please The LORD God Almighty. You and I need to Submit and Surrender to Him, our Soul, Spirit, Mind, Heart and Body; that He may empty you (and I), by Removing All that has been riding our Body, Soul, Spirit, Mind, and Heart( Everything that does not belong to Him) Must be removed , for you and me to Please Him. When we commit Sins such as Evil, Wickedness, Immoralities, Curses;we tend to be afar from the Lord and become play things in the hands of the devil.

Daniel 12: 9-10 -And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.”

CONTINUE READING:http://www.penthetruth.com/2017/07/without-faith-it-is-impossible-to.html

(1) (Reply)

MUSLIM Receives Miracle In Church??? / . / What Is Your Understanding Of Animal Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.