Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,400 members, 7,971,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:08 AM

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) (56829 Views)

Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by banio: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
During Biafra war, Igbos were burying Rivers people alive. Rivers people were driven from land to waterside etc. Now they want those people to join them in forming Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
CltrAltDel:

you need rope grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4465523_hanging_jpegf545139dd896e66024a66e128d1bd28f
LOLS NA YOU NEED ROPE
KEEP ON KILLING YOURSELF FOR NNAMDI KANU MATTER.
NNAMDI KANU HAS DONE WHAT MANY COWARDS CANNOT DO .
PROVIDE A BETTER PLATFORM AND ROAD MAP FOR YOU AND WE WILL FOLLOW YOU.BUT IF YOU CANT SIMPLY SHUT YOUR.......

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
ESDKING:
After removing the flag, then go and remove the ideology from the minds of children of God.
This childish play won't stop the inevitable from happening.

Ekinematics the afonja Muslim, the chairman of "we south South" crew, I wanted to invite you to this thread to cry, but here you are already before me viewing without commenting.

I am sure you are in pains.
Ndo.
Hahaha!!! Nwanne idi bad, ....don't mind ndi Ala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by CltrAltDel: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
[s]
lonecatt:

LOLS NA YOU NEED ROPE
KEEP ON KILLING YOURSELF FOR NNAMDI KANU MATTER.
NNAMDI KANU HAS DONE WHAT MANY COWARDS CANNOT DO .
PROVIDE A BETTER PLATFORM AND ROAD MAP FOR YOU AND WE WILL FOLLOW YOU.BUT IF YOU CANT SIMPLY SHUT YOUR.......
[/s]
somebody is pained...very pained grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5555990_savagemonkeychilddie_jpegf3b35ede1d6a0ce629ed04684cd04724
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
expensiveguyman:
they haven't seen anything yet, the early they realise that Biafra has come to stay the better for them. D sun most surely rise no matter what

Biafra has come to stay at where biko?
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
magoo10:
police una mumu Don do
Biafra lives on
In fact the Biafra spirit is embedded in our hearts and no man can kill it.
just stay out of Rivers state and carry that flag off to any of the 5 states of igbo land. Stay off south south

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]
somebody is pained...very pained grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5555990_savagemonkeychilddie_jpegf3b35ede1d6a0ce629ed04684cd04724
CONTINUE AGBAYA
EVERYDAY NNAMDI KANU THIS NNAMDI KANU THAT,YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM WHILE IN PRISON NA,
HE CAME OUT YOU COULDNT DO ANYTHING AND YOU ARE MASTURBATING ALL OVER THE PLACE.
nTORRR

7 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by stanleyalpacino(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
aziaka111:
Rivers state is not a Biafra land, they should take their frag to imo,Enugu, Abia, Anambra, Ebonye,.. stupiiid people

Hey Swine, do not insult people, what makes them stupid ? Pls, it's not frag, use (flag) next time. angry

1 Like

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by luluman: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Na wetin them send them be that ?
Yes, to protect one Nigeria.
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by CltrAltDel: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
[s]
lonecatt:

CONTINUE AGBAYA
EVERYDAY NNAMDI KANU THIS NNAMDI KANU THAT,YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM WHILE IN PRISON NA,
HE CAME OUT YOU COULDNT DO ANYTHING AND YOU ARE MASTURBATING ALL OVER THE PLACE.
nTORRR
[/s]
hahahaha..... grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5679535_img1444_jpegb5238894a20dbe4563186e057e832d79
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]
hahahaha..... grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5679535_img1444_jpegb5238894a20dbe4563186e057e832d79
WE KNOW THAT IS NOT TRUE NNAMDI KANU IS GOD SENT,HAVE YOU WONDERED HOW MANY PEOPLES EYES HE HAS OPENED AND SO MANY SECRETS EXPOSED?
STOP BEING A TRIBALIST AND SPEAK THE TRUTH NIGERIA IS NO LONGER AT EASE

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by CltrAltDel: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
[s]
lonecatt:

WE KNOW THAT IS NOT TRUE NNAMDI KANU IS GOD SENT,HAVE YOU WONDERED HOW MANY PEOPLES EYES HE HAS OPENED AND SO MANY SECRETS EXPOSED?
STOP BEING A TRIBALIST AND SPEAK THE TRUTH NIGERIA IS NO LONGER AT EASE
[/s]
Kanu is not only God sent....according to you brainwashed mofos he is Jesus. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5683782_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]
Kanu is not only God sent....according to you brainwashed mofos he is Jesus. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5683782_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
JEALOUSYYY,KANU HAS DONE WHAT NO OTHER CAN DO
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION. WHY IS KANU WORKING ABOUT FREE AND YOUR ALMIGHTY WHATEVER CANT PICK HIM UP?
HOW COME KANU WENT TO KUJE PRISON AND CAME OUT WITHOUT A SCRATCH?
IS IT NOW THAT HE IS OUT THAT YOU WILL SCRATCH HIS BODY?
IF YOU CANT ANSWER THOSE QUESTION ANOTHER SHAME FOR YOU.
SHAME SHAME SHAME
SHAME....

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by nengibo: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
jaychubi:
They shld be careful of IPOB army attack
� which army, fxxking keyboard warriors
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by stephenklen: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lilytender: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
expensiveguyman:
they haven't seen anything yet, the early they realise that Biafra has come to stay the better for them. D sun most surely rise no matter what

All bad things come from the East.

International Terrorism - Middle East
Boko Haram - North East
Biaffraud - South East
Drug Smuggling - South East
Kidnapping - South East
Armed Robbery - South East
Baby Factory - South East
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by CltrAltDel: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
[s]
lonecatt:

JEALOUSYYY,KANU HAS DONE WHAT NO OTHER CAN DO
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION. WHY IS KANU WORKING ABOUT FREE AND YOUR ALMIGHTY WHATEVER CANT PICK HIM UP?
HOW COME KANU WENT TO KUJE PRISON AND CAME OUT WITHOUT A SCRATCH?
IS IT NOW THAT HE IS OUT THAT YOU WILL SCRATCH HIS BODY?
IF YOU CANT ANSWER THOSE QUESTION ANOTHER SHAME FOR YOU.
SHAME SHAME SHAME
SHAME....
[/s]
You keeping repeating same trash over and over.....let me CltrAltDel you, you are too boring grin grin grin grin

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Organs(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
expensiveguyman:

This was what happened and Ojukwu declared Biafra, then war started and they lost and many Igbos die now you all blame Nigeria for killing Igbos. Now you are bringing up flags, disturbing the peace, instead of going by the law, you are using force, now if police begin arrest una and put you in prison, etc, it will now be see what they are doing to us. Continue, you will face the consequence then complain, more and more.
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]
You keeping repeating same trash over and over.....let me CltrAltDel you, you are too boring grin grin grin grin

PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION
LET ME REPEAT
HOW COME NNAMDI KANU WENT INTO KUJE PRISON AND CAME OUT WITHOUT A SCRATCH?
IS IT NOW THAT HE IS OUT THAT YOU WILL GET A SCRATCH FROM HIS BODY?
DO YOU HAVE ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION TO NIGERIA PRESENT PROBLEMS?
IS SELF DETERMINATION NOT A RIGHT GUARANTEED UNDER THE AFRICAN CHARTER?
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Raskasal(m): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Uptil now no security agent have been able to bring out a single person from the so called AREWA YOUTH, yet they keep flooring east like say na criminal dem be. There is God ooo
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by CltrAltDel: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
[s]
lonecatt:

PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION
LET ME REPEAT
HOW COME NNAMDI KANU WENT INTO KUJE PRISON AND CAME OUT WITHOUT A SCRATCH?
IS IT NOW THAT HE IS OUT THAT YOU WILL GET A SCRATCH FROM HIS BODY?
DO YOU HAVE ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION TO NIGERIA PRESENT PROBLEMS?
IS SELF DETERMINATION NOT A RIGHT GUARANTEED UNDER THE AFRICAN CHARTER?
[/s]
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tht flag is not even inspiring,it's full of blood and darkness.
they are misguided elements sayin their worship is for chukwuabiama... undecided imagine d nonsense, I wanted to join b4 i heard their SOCALLED propaganda radio biafra being used to brainwash ppl in the east. Idol worshippers, wolfs in sheep clothing.
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by PointB: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
If the zoo police like bringing down flags, IPOB should give them job to do.

What does it take to hang 5,000 flags on electric cables overnight?

It will take at least 2 zoo policemen to bring each down. That's job for the boys!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
PointB:
If the zoo police like bringing down flags, IPOB should give them job to do.

What does it take to hang 5,000 flags on electric cables overnight?

It will take at least 2 zoo policemen to bring each down. That's job for the boys!

You guys should stop hiding like a thief.
If you guys have the balls come and hang it during the day.
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Obunike99(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=conductor001 post=58649788]Hahahahahaha. Zoo police and their crippled ability to do anything right (even removing a harmless flag that's not armed with AK47) Fucking funny grin
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by famzynet: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Biafra flags full everywhere for Biafra land na. Nigeria police are really idle with no work to do. I can assure you another flag will be seen there by tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by EvangD(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Okwyjesus:
I have seen that flag before and was surprised how those guys hanged it. That area is just like Biafra Republic bcs of the Igbo dominance.
i personal hang that flag there with my boys, the day wike was passing to commission a project at ikwere axis

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by durasome(m): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
I think the Nigerian government are just being lenient with this Biafra of a thing and it is a shame on the government to actually be tolerating all these nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Splashme: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
HeOrShe:
So of all the crime and killing and insecurity in Rivers state, the only interest of the police is to bring down biafra flag and not to bring down d crime.
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
PointZerom:

Your problem is that you don't travel, you would have known that Biafran flags are all over SE.

The Biafran flags have been flying on some remote roads in the SE.....yet the Federal Republic of Nigeria still stands.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by PointB: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ekinematics:

You guys should stop hiding like a thief.
If you guys have the balls come and hang it during the day.

What about other thousand and one Biafra activities held during the day; including flying Biafra flags and banner?

What can the zoo police do other to than shoot and kill people? Can they kill idea?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising / Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.