Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,751 members, 7,892,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Diamond Platumz Babymama, Zari Hassan Loses Her Mom Just Months After Losing Ex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Platumz Babymama, Zari Hassan Loses Her Mom Just Months After Losing Ex (848 Views)

Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy / Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan / Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Platumz Babymama, Zari Hassan Loses Her Mom Just Months After Losing Ex by madjam(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2017

East African singer, Diamond Platumz's babymama, Zari Hassan has lost her mom Halima Hassan. This is coming barely two months after the death of her ex-husband, Ivan Semwanga. Few weeks ago, Zari announced that her mom was critically ill and asked her fans to pray for her. She died in the early hours of today. May her soul rest in peace.

Zari shared a picture of her mom on Instagram and wrote;

It's with deep sorrow that my family and I announce the death of our lovely mother who passed on this morning. May her soul rest in peace, May Allah forgive you your sins and grant you Jana.
You will forever be loved our Old Sun, us as your kids were given the best from God as our mother. We appreciate all you did for us. We will forever cherish you Mama.
Sleep well

More @>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/diamond-platumz-babymama-zari-hassan.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Diamond Platumz Babymama, Zari Hassan Loses Her Mom Just Months After Losing Ex by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 20, 2017
Oh! That's double blow for her just like Celine Dion who lose her brother and husband within months.... I pray you will be consoled. Take heart.
Re: Diamond Platumz Babymama, Zari Hassan Loses Her Mom Just Months After Losing Ex by Spicy06: 10:35am On Jul 20, 2017
Sorry for ur losses.
Re: Diamond Platumz Babymama, Zari Hassan Loses Her Mom Just Months After Losing Ex by ExpensiveG: 10:40am On Jul 20, 2017
R.I.P Mama...

#sad

****Death always separating us from our loved ones sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele’s Husband Finally Explains Reason Why Toyosi Left Jenifa’s Diary / Amber Rose Feeling So Sexy While Driving / (photos) Man Carved The Sculpture Of His Mother By Cutting A Rock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.