Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

Become A Sub-distributor In Lagos, OYO And Ogun For As Low As #85,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Sub-distributor In Lagos, OYO And Ogun For As Low As #85,000 (2078 Views)

BECOME A SOLE DISTRIBUTOR OR A SUB DISTRIBUTOR Of KAYPEE BURGER PEANUT / Become A Sub-distibutor Of Packed Cripsy Chin Chin And Make 30k Monthly / How Can I Become A (Sub) Distributor For Nestlé, Unilever And Procter & Gamble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Sub-distributor In Lagos, OYO And Ogun For As Low As #85,000 by Witzing: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Harbin's Chips is spreading its presence in South Western States in Nigeria by reducing the entry requirements for sub-distributorship.
We are registering more outlets and businesses as our sub-distributors by reducing the minimum purchase requirement for sub-distributorship from 100bags (Out of state) to 25bags or a deposit of #85,000.
This offer is ONLY for residents and business in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state ONLY.
All such sub-distributors will be supported with promo materials such as fliers, posters, branded T-shirts and extra sample bags for market tasting and sampling as well as free delivery of products to the outlets within Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state.
Only 15 sub-distributors will be enrolled under this platform in each state this month.
All applications will be treated on a First-Come-First-Serve basis
Please call 01-3422232, 08100458565 or 08176689578 or send application for sub-distributorship to Sales@WitzingNigeria.com

Re: Become A Sub-distributor In Lagos, OYO And Ogun For As Low As #85,000 by AkpanUnanam(m): 1:47am On Jul 21, 2017
Please What happen to south south Nigeria?
Re: Become A Sub-distributor In Lagos, OYO And Ogun For As Low As #85,000 by Witzing: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
AkpanUnanam:
Please What happen to south south Nigeria?

@AkpanUnanam kindly send an email to Sales@WitzingNigeria.com indicating your state (In South South) and we will arrange something for you. My sincere apologies for our slow pace in reaching other regions.
Re: Become A Sub-distributor In Lagos, OYO And Ogun For As Low As #85,000 by AkpanUnanam(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=Witzing post=58786253]

@AkpanUnanam kindly send an email to Sales@WitzingNigeria.com indicating your state (In South South) and we will arrange something for you. My sincere apologies for our slow pace in reaching other regions.[/i have send you my E-mail without response]>Emedionggokon@gmail.com from Akwa ibom state.
Re: Become A Sub-distributor In Lagos, OYO And Ogun For As Low As #85,000 by Witzing: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=AkpanUnanam post=58852853][/quote]

Dear AkpanUnanam,
We do not have an email from you. Mails were received from Enugu, Bayelsa and Abia. No mail from Akwa Ibom State.
Kindly confirm that the email was sent to Sales@WitzingNigeria.com
Re: Become A Sub-distributor In Lagos, OYO And Ogun For As Low As #85,000 by AkpanUnanam(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Witzing:

Dear AkpanUnanam,
We do not have an email from you. Mails were received from Enugu, Bayelsa and Abia. No mail from Akwa Ibom State.
Kindly confirm that the email was sent to Sales@WitzingNigeria.com
but i'm using my phone to send mail.
Re: Become A Sub-distributor In Lagos, OYO And Ogun For As Low As #85,000 by Witzing: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
AkpanUnanam:
but i'm using my phone to send mail.

Sir, We still do not have any mail from you or from Akwa Ibom state but we have sent a blank email to Emedionggokon@gmail.com . Kindly reply the blank email with your request.
Re: Become A Sub-distributor In Lagos, OYO And Ogun For As Low As #85,000 by innason(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
I want to cover Ebonyi state. 08067061879 . profinna2000@yahoo.com
Re: Become A Sub-distributor In Lagos, OYO And Ogun For As Low As #85,000 by Witzing: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2017
Harbin's Chips is spreading its presence in South Western States in Nigeria by reducing the entry requirements for sub-distributorship.
We are registering more outlets and businesses as our sub-distributors by reducing the minimum purchase requirement for sub-distributorship from 100bags (Out of state) to 25bags or a deposit of #85,000.
This offer is ONLY for residents and business in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state ONLY.
All such sub-distributors will be supported with promo materials such as fliers, posters, branded T-shirts and extra sample bags for market tasting and sampling as well as free delivery of products to the outlets within Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state.
Only 15 sub-distributors will be enrolled under this platform in each state this month.
All applications will be treated on a First-Come-First-Serve basis
Please call 01-3422232, 08100458565 or 08176689578 or send application for sub-distributorship to Sales@WitzingNigeria.co

1 Like

Re: Become A Sub-distributor In Lagos, OYO And Ogun For As Low As #85,000 by hayzed1090: 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
How do we get information on the product(s) and also the profit margin for a distributor?
Re: Become A Sub-distributor In Lagos, OYO And Ogun For As Low As #85,000 by Witzing: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
hayzed1090:
How do we get information on the product(s) and also the profit margin for a distributor?

Dear Hayzed1090,

Kindly send an email to Sales@WitzingNigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

Dropshippers/wholesaler Distributors Come In Here / Good Business Opportunity With High ROI For You In The Real Estate Sector / A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.