Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Unbelievable But True - Chinese Father Keeps His Little Boy In Chains - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unbelievable But True - Chinese Father Keeps His Little Boy In Chains (1416 Views)

Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents / See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) / See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable But True - Chinese Father Keeps His Little Boy In Chains by Realvoice(m): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2010
The father of a little Chinese boy who spends all day chained to a lamppost, insists he has no choice.

A photo of the child caused widespread outrage after it was published in papers around the world recently.

But the boy's father says his wife is sick and has to leave the boy alone while he works.

He chains him up to keep him safe after his older sister was kidnapped.

His father says he keeps the chain loose and the boy never complains.

It's estimated some 200,000 children go missing in China every year.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/multimedia/tv/world/32212.html
http://www.skynews.com.au/world/article.aspx?id=425399
Re: Unbelievable But True - Chinese Father Keeps His Little Boy In Chains by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2010
When u see this, you will appreciate what you have.
Chain a child down to make sure you have the child and not stolen? and China is one of the developed nation in the world?
Thank God for Nija
Re: Unbelievable But True - Chinese Father Keeps His Little Boy In Chains by FBS: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2010
What the. . . shocked

Dear Lord!!! I'm on the verge of tears!!! Poor little boy! Why would they do that.
Re: Unbelievable But True - Chinese Father Keeps His Little Boy In Chains by Fhemmmy: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2010
FBS:

What the. . . shocked

Dear Lord!!! I'm on the verge of tears!!! Poor little boy! Why would they do that.

The father has already lost a daughter to kidnappers and now he wanna make sure he wont lose his son.
bad, but he is scared of losing his joy . . .might have done it in a wrong way oh
Re: Unbelievable But True - Chinese Father Keeps His Little Boy In Chains by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2010
@post
in a poor country like china where 1) male children are considered better 2) people have to pay if they have more than one child 3) parents put all their life and expectancy on that one child. . . . . . . . . i would understand this caveman doing what he did, although i dont agree with it.
Re: Unbelievable But True - Chinese Father Keeps His Little Boy In Chains by Fhemmmy: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@post
in a poor country like china where 1) male children are considered better 2) people have to pay if they have more than one child 3) parents put all their life and expectancy on that one child. . . . . . . . . i would understand this caveman doing what he did, although i dont agree with it.

True that.
So sad for the kid sha

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me What Married People Know, That We Single Dont. I Have Answers!!!!! / Deborah’s Dilemma: 15-year-old Rape Victim Bemoans Uncertain Futur / The Latest Family Section Member.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.