Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:16 AM

Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t (6156 Views)

What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. / Gunmen Kill Retired D.I.G Saleh Abubakar Ningi In Kano State. / A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by honeric01(m): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2010
THE AMAKA:

you see what i mean?
[size=15pt]FAIL!!![/size] grin grin grin
oya oyinda, come and finish this guy.
BUH-BYE!

hey Afarikorodo grin grin grin grin, please tell me what is wrong, i might be of great help to you. tongue
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by oyinda3(f): 2:55am On Feb 20, 2010
honeric01:

but you wear horse's tail (10%)? right?

my girl hardly ask me for money, infact, she has never asked me for money ever since we started together. i would never date a demanding girl because i like giving out money on my own or not because someone wants it from me by force by fire.

she has her mom and dad to ask if ever she's in dile need of horse's tail.

well, my mom wanted me to wear it for christmas/new year. so i did n took it off immediately afterwards.that's the 10%. so as u can see, i'm not a fan of horsetail. but if u give me money, i will wear it. wink
if that's the girl in ur profile, then u should give her money to upgrade her horsetail tongue

hahahahah
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 20, 2010
I guess oyinda is in loff with the profile picture, or the person the profile picture belongs too
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by eyoniggar(m): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2010
Hey all of una.
Whats the argument about?

OYINDA, RAZZ GIRL, U NOR DEY TIRE.

FL BABEZ WAGUAN?

AMAkA DARLING, COME THAT SIDE.
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by THEAMAKA(f): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by lalaboi(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2010
Amaka nor go get liver post chat log lol
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by THEAMAKA(f): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2010
lalaboi:

Amaka nor go get liver post chat log lol
huh?? undecided
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2010
A lady strings a guy along or is it d other way? Then d bubble bust 'gbosa' in their faces and now we have a charade but is worth it? Ask yourselves cos dats d price u pay dirty talks!
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by honeric01(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2010
oyinda.:

well, my mom wanted me to wear it for christmas/new year. so i did n took it off immediately afterwards.that's the 10%. so as u can see, i'm not a fan of horsetail. but if u give me money, i will wear it. wink
if that's the girl in your profile, then u should give her money to upgrade her horsetail tongue

hahahahah

yea, i understand, it's not every girl that loves to wear horsetail. i like you more for not being a fan tongue
like i said i don't give money to girls that ask for money, so sorry, ask the next person grin

well, that's not my girl on my profile, my girl's an ebony princess and hardly wears horsetail, the girl on my profile does not need money from me to upgrade, she's got my banks lined up whenever she's in need of a horsetail.

FL Gators:

I guess oyinda is in loff with the profile picture, or the person the profile picture belongs too
, btw: happy bday cool
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by oyinda3(f): 5:42am On Feb 21, 2010
honeric01:

yea, i understand, it's not every girl that loves to wear horsetail. i like you more for not being a fan tongue
like i said i don't give money to girls that ask for money, so sorry, ask the next person grin

well, that's not my girl on my profile, my girl's an ebony princess and hardly wears horsetail, the girl on my profile does not need money from me to upgrade, she's got my banks lined up whenever she's in need of a horsetail.

, btw: happy bday cool

your banks?? shocked or am i hearing u correctly??
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by honeric01(m): 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2010
lol, sorry, that was a typo, i meant to say she's got her banks (mugu-men) lined up, I'm just her caretaker.
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by oyinda3(f): 6:59am On Feb 23, 2010
^ ahh i see. mr. caretaker grin grin
ur girl na smart girl o. in fact, three gbosas for her.

u kno, now i'm starting to see some real similarities btw u and billygoat. no wonder ur best pals.
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by honeric01(m): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2010
oyinda.:

^ ahh i see. mr. caretaker grin grin
your girl na smart girl o. in fact, three gbosas for her.

u kno, now i'm starting to see some real similarities btw u and billygoat. no wonder your best pals.

i thought i typed in English language undecided, anyways, the girl in question is not my girl, so stop mixing up issues here, i am this one's caretaker, i have my own girl, but those who wants this one has to go through me, got that?
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by oyinda3(f): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2010
oh ok sir. lol
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by honeric01(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2010
good girl cool
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by oyinda3(f): 9:50am On Feb 23, 2010
lol
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by honeric01(m): 10:40am On Feb 23, 2010
y u dey laugh?
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2010
whats this all about? nonsense.
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by suxes2005(m): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2010
I read d conversation and couldnt see anyfin
wrong in wat eyo said Plus he might be jokin

So why d thread?
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by aieromon(m): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2010
No flavor. . .
This thread should be archived and buried.
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by parislomo(f): 9:31am On Mar 04, 2010
aieromon:

No flavor. . .
This thread should be archived and buried.

SECONDED
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by candylips(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2010
hmm this thread still dey
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by maedan(f): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2010
What a shameful thread/topic. I thought members were not allowed to create topics solely to attack/insult other members? Or izzit because the OP is a "mod"?
These kinds ofthings don't usually bother me. But I'm like, "Come to think of it, don't ordinary members get banned for less than this?" Or at least the topic gets locked.

Nairaland and its double standards. Shameful.
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2012
see exposure!

rokiatu: whala dey grin grin

Lol! IKR! hilarious.

Two yrs later....yh, so what? tongue
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2012
michelin89: For real. I recall when he wanted to get naughty and I stopped him. The guy must have been hurt and started hunting me around NL.

grin grin

Lol that sounds familiar.
I dont think ive ever been in a chat or recieved a pm from a dude who didn't try lol. I guess they get mad knowing its all in writing plus the rejection lmao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

pictures of a lautech student nude / Two Charity Organizations Partner To Support The Vulnerable At Isheri Olofin / Wanting To Know More About U.p.s,inverter And Other Circuit Diagram.i Can Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.