Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,846 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told (21623 Views)

Housing Deficit: Experts Recommend Russian System To Osinbajo-led Committee / Ramadan: Buhari Suspends FEC To Break Fast / INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told by I888(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
krendo:
Some people no get sense walahi

Declaring the President unfit is down to the democratic will of 2/3 majority of the FEC

No court can impose this decision

People must learn to let Buhari be!

I am not his fan, the man wrote a letter that allowed transfer of power to Osibanjo. If he does not come back or write tha senate by the 90th day then we can start talking
You are not seeing the signs.... when it is almost 90 days, they will bring him back and then take him away again so that the days start counting from zero all over again.
Re: Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told by lexy2014: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
marvin902:

how many times has God forgiven you for your sins..
and this night your still going to ask for it..
I don't no how many times God has forgiven me my sins and I don't no when last I prayed such a prayer.so therefore its not something am going 2do this night. is there any other religious point u want point u want 2 make?
Re: Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told by lexy2014: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
I888:
You are not seeing the signs.... when it is almost 90 days, they will bring him back and then take him away again so that the days start counting from zero all over again.
where are u guys getting this 90 days thing from?d constitution doesn't make for 90days of grace
Re: Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told by Rilwayne001: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Justiceleague1:

so u get mouth like this,lolss...

Buh,chai,rilwayne001,na u dem roast like this? EMERGENCY ACTIVIST! Chai! grin grin

Lol. No be me he dey roast, na that vegetable wey dey London.

1 Like

Re: Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told by Rilwayne001: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
I don't know her whereabout.

abokibuhari:

I no trust you again, how my YourMain... I miss that babe
Re: Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told by Rilwayne001: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
sarrki:

Baba will not be impeached

He will handover to osinbaba peacefully

Baba is a patriot

He will do the needful very soon

That's what he ought to have done since. Infact what's delaying him? He is definitely not coming back to Aso-rock; that I know.
Re: Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told by komekn(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Unfortunately when political maneuvering and manipulation starts the first casualty is truth the second common-sense and the third conscience.

If PMB was employed which in effect he is, to deliver the peoples contract of good governance, economic resurgence, infrastructure development, etc.

This is a full time job. Once it is established that you are physically and mentally unable to spend reasonable time to carry out the function of your office for whatever reason, ill-health, stress, etc. Then you have effectively terminated your appointment by virtue of breach of contract. Add to that you have a long term ailment then you are incapable.

However, this stark staringly obvious common-sense fact seems to have eluded a very large number of us.

WHY
Re: Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told by I888(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
lexy2014:
where are u guys getting this 90 days thing from?d constitution doesn't make for 90days of grace
Go and find out... then why are they coming when it almost 90 days? They are already making plans to bring him back as 90 days almost here for the second time now and u are not asking urself why?
Re: Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told by marvin902(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
lexy2014:
I don't no how many times God has forgiven me my sins and I don't no when last I prayed such a prayer.so therefore its not something am going 2do this night. is there any other religious point u want point u want 2 make?

arguing with you will be a waste of time..
cause your mindset is already fixed..
Re: Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told by CharlotteFlair: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
captainD567:
he will get nothin but demonic prostitutes in hell that will torment him day nd day but pluckkng out tiny cassava nd using it to flog the hell out of him. Thats how they get turned on. Thats his punishment for torment his own ppl what a leader
That one too dey.
Re: Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told by CharlotteFlair: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
piice:

Oponu
Omo ale!
Re: Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told by lexy2014: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
I888:
Go and find out... then why are they coming when it almost 90 days? They are already making plans to bring him back as 90 days almost here for the second time now and u are not asking urself why?
u clearly seem 2 misunderstand me.am not intetested in d"they" and their doings.am interested in what d constitution says or doesnt say.pls oga check section 144 of d constitution again. there's no talk of 90day grace there
Re: Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told by lexy2014: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
marvin902:

arguing with you will be a waste of time..
cause your mindset is already fixed..
oh, u were arguing?I didn't no that cos I wasn't. I just simply answered d questions u threw as politely as possible & with d utmost clarity. by d way, whats my mindset fixed on? didn't get that line?
Re: Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told by jude90(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2017
sarrki:

Enemies of state shows they have in depth knowledge of our constitution

you fool do you know the meaning of enemy of state? if you do then you should know that you and your president are the enemies of state because if you love your state as you posit then you would want a real capable, healthy president that will be in his country. or tell me any country in the world that their president lives abroad. you don't rule government in exile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Battle For Senate Leader, House Leader,others Hots Up / Pictures Of Peter Obi & Datti Meeting With Northern Elder's Forum / Court Asked To Postpone General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.