Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,859 members, 7,972,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:50 AM

If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) (7313 Views)

First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) / Be Sincere Guys What Will You Do (pic) / If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
barallanee:
am nt fresh o..daddy go and eat first before u come and liv in Nairaland the whole day cheesy wink

shocked if u ain't fresh, then tell me what you're?.

No lady has ever reminded me to go and eat, but u, you're different honey, so adorable. grin .
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamSingleDad:

cheesy lolz

Be like your pikin they show you pepper, cause the way you they advise me not born now that time ehn if person see your comment he go think say your baby murder your full family grin
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by lelvin(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Op u no well.... Snake stranded? How? Why? Shey snake dey enter God is Good motors ni abi Ifesinachi
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

Be like your pikin they show you pepper, cause the way you they advise me not born now that time ehn if person see your comment he go think say your baby murder your full family grin

grin . I just dey advice u as my bro nah. Because if u can't handle it, don't request for it. grin .

But I really wish to get a baby mama grin
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamSingleDad:

grin . I just dey advice u as my bro nah. Because if u can't handle it, don't request for it. grin .

But I really wish to get a baby mama grin

LOL as you fine reach, all the girls go open yance for you na grin

Pick your choice
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL as you fine reach, all the girls go open yance for you na grin

Pick your choice

Abeg, help me pick grin
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by MissRaine69(f): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
That snake would make the most unique looking shoes. Add two of the snakes and a handbag is a must.
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamSingleDad:

Abeg, help me pick grin

You say you no they find serious relationship. U say na one night stand u want.
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

You say you no they find serious relationship. U say na one night stand u want.

Yeah. She gets pregnant, give birth, I take the baby, and pay her off. Real money.
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamSingleDad:

Yeah. She gets pregnant, give birth, I take the baby, and pay her off. Real money.

Okay o, but don't you think that will be a cruel condition to subject your child to? No complete parental care and affection undecided
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by barallanee(f): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamSingleDad:

shocked if u ain't fresh, then tell me what you're?.

No lady has ever reminded me to go and eat, but u, you're different honey, so adorable. grin .
lol...u will nt kill me
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

Okay o, but don't you think that will be a cruel condition to subject your child to? No complete parental care and affection undecided

The baby will be fine. Trust me. Plans dey
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
barallanee:
lol...u will nt kill me

kiss
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamSingleDad:

The baby will be fine. Trust me. Plans dey

Okay bro no matter.
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
It's got the body structure of a viper. Probably with albinism.
Re: If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
sinaj:
Woooo! shocked

This snake is beautiful!
I think I will just be staring at it.
werey 100 percent shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises / Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single / Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.