Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,687 members, 7,965,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:59 PM

Samsung C7 Pro Not Covered By Warranty - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung C7 Pro Not Covered By Warranty (724 Views)

Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro 4gb Ram And 64gb ROM / Do Not Take Tecno Phones To Carlcare If The Fault Is Not Covered By Warranty / Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung C7 Pro Not Covered By Warranty by Kizyte(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sequence to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3922642/advice-samsung-galaxy-c7-pro#58661767

I went to Samsung Store today in Abuja to buy the C7 Pro and they told me they are not authorized to sell cos the phone is not for this region, though the C7 Pro is everywhere in the market but not covered by the Samsung Warranty.

I'm confused right now, do I go ahead and buy it from other shops or do I buy the A7 instead?

Can I get another Samsung phone that has same configuration as C7 Pro with same price range?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) Specs And Price / Glo Mouth-dropping Data Plans Unveiled / Latest Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Phone Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.