Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey (34661 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) / ASK GAZZUZZ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by Emperoh(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
uzuz:

Gazzuzz, come and carry your brothers ooo .. .. I no go Abuja again, Kai.. . Meeting adjourned grin

Nsogbu adiro. If Mohammed cannot go to Mountain, Mountain will go to Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by uzuz(f): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Emperoh:

Nsogbu adiro. If Mohammed cannot go to Mountain, Mountain will go to Mohammed.

cool
Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by princejones(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
I have thoroughly read from the beginning of this thread to this last page and l must say that Mr gazzuzz is a well experienced in his field with all complementing details in the automobiles he handle, well done sir and more grace and l hope to visit your workshop in the nearest future with my... ..car
Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
uzuz:

cool
Gazzuzz has finished OUR car...na Maiduguri straight...

Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
uzuz:

Gazzuzz, come and carry your brothers ooo .. .. I no go Abuja again, Kai.. . Meeting adjourned grin
Surrender the car for boys so that....

Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by princetom1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
NgcoboP:

Mr silent pistol
Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
princetom1:

Mr silent pistol
That is a mysterious adjectival clause
Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by uzuz(f): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
NgcoboP:

tongue tongue
Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by princetom1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
NgcoboP:

That is a mysterious adjectival clause

Grammer tongue for those who knows wink
Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by Kjnwancaro: 1:36am On Aug 10, 2017
Gazzuzz do you want eze to replace the rug?
Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by Lacomb(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2017
You don do well, car looks great! I fit come borrow am for 1 day?
Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by uzuz(f): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2017
Lacomb:
You don do well, car looks great! I fit come borrow am for 1 day?

Borrowing fee for a day is 100k. cool
Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2017
Kjnwancaro:
Gazzuzz do you want eze to replace the rug?

Eze was here, sadly some stains are permanent and will not come off.
Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2017
uzuz:

Borrowing fee for a day is 100k. cool
Not a problem let me gather princetom1 kingreign and co we will just drive I mean flex really flex the vehicle beyond your imagination... And also pay cityhood a visit
Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by uzuz(f): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2017
NgcoboP:

Not a problem let me gather princetom1 kingreign and co we will just drive I mean flex really flex the vehicle beyond your imagination... And also pay cityhood a visit

grin grin

Meanwhile, who wants a test drive..?? grin grin

Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2017
uzuz:

grin grin

Oosheyy boss lady... How do you feel after the repairs... Is Gazzuzz leaving anything undone or is his work on point?

1 Like

Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by sauceEEP(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2017
So finally it's over, enjoy your new ride UZUZ thumbs-up GAZZUZZ..... but wait o, we need a review from uzuz, kinda unboxing review...

1 Like

Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by cyborg123(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Eze was here, sadly some stains are permanent and will not come off.
grin
Unfortunately, the juju small bag has some limitations. Doesn't it?

He has done a good job though.
Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by cyborg123(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2017
uzuz:

grin grin

Great! You have a new vehicle.
Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by uzuz(f): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2017
cyborg123:
Great! You have a new vehicle.

sauceEEP:
So finally it's over, enjoy your new ride UZUZ thumbs-up GAZZUZZ..... but wait o, we need a review from uzuz, kinda unboxing review...

NgcoboP:

Oosheyy boss lady... How do you feel after the repairs... Is Gazzuzz leaving anything undone or is his work on point?

Nothing has been left undone, no matter how tiny the detail is. I am waiting for Gazzuzz to present the final results himself and then i will add to it.

Collecting passengers to your destination. 100k per seat.....let's go there grin

1 Like

Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by princetom1(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2017
NgcoboP:

See murderer o, na Cityhood u just call like that? Me am not going to 'location in the north o', u are free, that guy mean some peeps here o, if he sight us, he he he... I can only imagine... Let's tell fashola to finish the lagos ibadan express way fast fast, that's good for test drive (came from ibadan last week, the completed part is smoother dan airways)

2 Likes

Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by uzuz(f): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2017
Thanks to everyone who followed and wished us well... Gazzuzz IS the BEST... Trust me people, I am a doctor grin grin

4 Likes

Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by princetom1(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2017
uzuz:

Nothing has been left undone, no matter how tiny the detail is. I am waiting for Gazzuzz to present the final results himself and then i will add to it.

Collecting passengers to your destination. 100k per seat.....let's go there grin

Osheeyyyy

1 Like

Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by princetom1(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2017
uzuz:
Thanks to everyone who followed and wished us well... Gazzuzz IS the BEST... Trust me people, I am a doctor grin grin

You mean, a dokita? shocked

1 Like

Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by nurey(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2017
uzuz:
Thanks to everyone who followed and wished us well... Gazzuzz IS the BEST... Trust me people, I am a Native doctor grin grin

grin still waiting for the unboxing abi nah untearing anyone you like

1 Like

Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
uzuz:
Well I will like to give you the benefit of the doubt... Reason: I had to school a medical doctor on drug administration and ethics of medical practice at the federal staff hospital in Jabi Abuja. She was bailed out by a colleague Dr from UCH... As a social scientist.
Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by eRay049(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ogay gazzuz I salute, in fact I prostrate for u. U are just too much!!! Baba God abeg bless my hustle make I get motor so that gazzuz can tinker with it. twale baba gazzuz more grease to ur elbows.

1 Like

Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
cyborg123:
grin
Unfortunately, the juju small bag has some limitations. Doesn't it?

He has done a good job though.

I guess so. undecided

1 Like

Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
eRay049:
Ogay gazzuz I salute, in fact I prostrate for u. U are just too much!!! Baba God abeg bless my hustle make I get motor so that gazzuz can tinker with it. twale baba gazzuz more grease to ur elbows.

thanks Bro.
Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by uzuz(f): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
Vehicle picked up!! Like I specified earlier. Gazzuzz IS a perfectionist, Nothing less..even the tiniest detail do not pass him by.

I cruised third mainland bridge like a queen.. grin grin
I am smiling and grinning from cheek to cheek... Car back on POINT!!!

Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by uzuz(f): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

thanks Bro.

Re: When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey by uzuz(f): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I guess so. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

We Buy Scrap Inverter Deep Cycle Batteries Etc @ Reasonable Prices / Customs Intercepts Car Smuggled Within Bundles Of Firewood (Photos) / Anambra's First Automated Vehicle Inspection Center Commissioned By Obiano (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.