Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,956 members, 7,903,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

In The End, It Doesn't Even Matter. I Tried So Hard And Got So Far. RIP Chester - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In The End, It Doesn't Even Matter. I Tried So Hard And Got So Far. RIP Chester (1263 Views)

It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels / BBNaija: Lolu Is A Dead Man Walking And He Doesn't Even Know - Tobi Speaks / Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The End, It Doesn't Even Matter. I Tried So Hard And Got So Far. RIP Chester by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 21, 2017
Linkin Park's lead singer Chester Bennington committed suicide at age 41.

Chester Bennington, lead singer of the band Linkin Park, has committed suicide by hanging, according to a report from TMZ. The musician was 41 years old.

Law enforcement officials told TMZ that Bennington’s body was found just before 9 a.m. on Thursday in a private residence in Palos Verdes Estates, which is located in Los Angeles County.

Brian Elias, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County coroner, confirmed the death and said the coroner’s department is currently investigating the cause as an apparent suicide. No additional details are available yet.

Bennington, a father of six children, struggled with drug and alcohol addictions and revealed in a past interview that he had been sexually abused as a child.

Bennington’s band, Linkin Park, has sold over 70 million albums worldwide and has won two Grammy Awards. The group rose to international fame with their debut album, Hybrid Theory (2000), which was certified diamond by the RIAA in 2005 and multi-platinum in several other countries. The band released its seventh studio album, One More Light, in May.

Source : https://defensenigeria./2017/07/21/in-the-end-it-doesnt-even-matter-i-tried-so-hard-and-got-so-far-rip-chester-bedington/

Re: In The End, It Doesn't Even Matter. I Tried So Hard And Got So Far. RIP Chester by SmartchoiceNGR: 1:59am On Jul 21, 2017
He quit.
Re: In The End, It Doesn't Even Matter. I Tried So Hard And Got So Far. RIP Chester by marshalcarter: 4:08am On Jul 21, 2017
cry funny enough..... was thinking about doin the same till i saw this cry r.i.p bro
Re: In The End, It Doesn't Even Matter. I Tried So Hard And Got So Far. RIP Chester by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 21, 2017
kai.. and I really liked the guy
Re: In The End, It Doesn't Even Matter. I Tried So Hard And Got So Far. RIP Chester by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
marshalcarter:
cry funny enough..... was thinking about doin the same till i saw this cry r.i.p bro

Turn to Jesus. There are days I feel like ending it all..Jesus saved me. I wish Chester had turned to Jesus.
Re: In The End, It Doesn't Even Matter. I Tried So Hard And Got So Far. RIP Chester by marshalcarter: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
SSBN:

Turn to Jesus. There are days I feel like ending it all..Jesus saved me. I wish Chester had turned to Jesus.
boss...you won't understandcry
Re: In The End, It Doesn't Even Matter. I Tried So Hard And Got So Far. RIP Chester by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
marshalcarter:

boss...you won't understandcry

If I tell you my situation you might consider yoursrlf lucky. Felt the same way...go on your knees and lay it all out to him.....for two days...trust me, God is no magician, he won't answer or solve it on d spot...but trust me even before he answers you, you will experience inner peace that is hard to describe in words. You have nothing to lose. Try it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Senate Removes NYSC From Nigerian Institution [photo] / This Nigerian Lady Is Currently Asking Any Guy To Disvirgin Her (see Her Post) / Babies Who Look Like World-famous Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.