Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo (16776 Views)

The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack / Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Wantedmiller: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
What truth??

It's high time you people started using your sense.
A man will go to twitter or wherever he deems fit to post what will not benefit you in anyway and you lots will start ranting.

Two years after the emotionally immature people in Nigeria were made to believe that Jonathan stole their future, the man is still walking free. No arrest, no nothing yet you can't use your senses.

Every now and then, these thieves will come online and tell you how Jonathan is the reason you're broke and you will spend man hours ranting while they go back to steal even more.

Now that everyone is worried about Buhari's absence and health, the thieves are back with Deziani story to divert your attention from more pressing issues which is Buhari.

Use your sense oga before the giver gets angry and recall it.

sir please the question now , are you actually worried about buhari's absence and health? so because the president is absent every other things should stand still. buhari the judge or Wat? the way am seeing things now, you are not using ur sense at all. sentiment has cloud your brain.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Wantedmiller: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
bkool7:

....to divert your attention from what?

Are you telling us that journalist shouldnt report any corrupt news on your hero and his sidechick again?

When Evan was caught, did the news divert your attention? So only news on how Gej ran us into recession diverts your attention?

may God continue to flourish you with wisdom.......

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oblang:

ur papa get oil?
Lol
grin
Thank God you know, restructuring on the way.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by piice: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
You can have a seat on my middle finger when you're done ranting.
This is not about ranting but fact.

Youths should try and base their arguments far away from this ungodly biased politics our leaders play regardless of parties.

Stealing of just #100 from the circulation is a cheat on the common man.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by hakimi1974(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
make anybody no waste him time to question that active drunk, because he will never be sober to give any coherent answer.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by McDonJay(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Danielmoore:

Remember stealing is not corruption
....because abacha did not steal now. Abi no be wetin "dem" tell us be dat ni.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by erico2k2(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=frank202012 post=58675861][/quote]
They won't talk about that .
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by brightleave(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
oikirodah:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/07/20/dieziani-loot-jonathan-questions-answer%E2%80%8E-festus-keyamo/amp/
he will be contesting and will winning 2019 election.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by sapele914(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
JasonScolari:
GEJ is not answerable to any stupid questions.

God bless GEJ.

God bless the same man that sent the security operatives after Chief Ibori for been too loyal to Late President Yaradua?and oga of Oghara ended up spending 7 years in a U.K. Prison. My guy you are confused,too much charcoal and palm oil smoke for the rain forest done cloud your brain. Delta no dey carry last,kpatakpata na draw.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by sapele914(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
What truth??

It's high time you people started using your sense.
A man will go to twitter or wherever he deems fit to post what will not benefit you in anyway and you lots will start ranting.

Two years after the emotionally immature people in Nigeria were made to believe that Jonathan stole their future, the man is still walking free. No arrest, no nothing yet you can't use your senses.

Every now and then, these thieves will come online and tell you how Jonathan is the reason you're broke and you will spend man hours ranting while they go back to steal even more.

Now that everyone is worried about Buhari's absence and health, the thieves are back with Deziani story to divert your attention from more pressing issues which is Buhari.

Use your sense oga before the giver gets angry and recall it.
Long story short answer,why not go to the American embassy in Lagos or Abuja and ask them why the Department of Justice (D.O.J.) In Washington DC Is investigating madam petroleum,to be honest you are the one trying to change the narrative,you and who is worried about Buhari's health,won't you think of your own parents?,Hypocrite Hipopotamus. Advocate for mr stealing of public funds is not corruption.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by sapele914(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Splashme:
Foolish APC people

Because of their woeful performance so far and the PDP's victory at the Supreme Court, they are jittery and now hyping 'corruption allegations'

Yes, Kola Aluko and his group may have given Deizani bribe (how many Nigerians really reject bribe) but they were contractors to NNPC. They got paid for jobs executed for NNPC.

Ignorance is a generational curse so no need to ask your parents why you are so dull and naïve because they would form ignorance to. Were short man hang em pant,na there em hand reach. You need to be re programed.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by sapele914(m): 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
only fools and zombies buys APC media hogwash and propaganda... I know their antics.. APC was made to deceive and destroy... Doubt me go to market and price foodstuffs.. They will tell their minions... It was 16 years of PDP bad rule while we never had it this bad... Never had things this bad..
They say nothing is new under the sun a dog will always return to it's vomit,Nigerians Just like the wicked children of israel that critcized Moses for delivering them from 400 years of slavery after only 3 days in the wilderness. Please be careful so you and your family don't end up like Dathan whose household was consumed by the earth.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by sapele914(m): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
alcmene:

You See why I detest goons like you?
You call Jonathan unprintable names but protest when such is done to your bed-ridden mallam.
Do not wish death on another man,not everyone likes your parents,death may visit your own family first. A lot of youths have mocked Buhari's health and ended up passing away before him,everyday we see graphic pictures of accident victims and I always tell myself maybe one or two of them took pride in laughing at a sick old man,be careful.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by sapele914(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamEmem:

Mr man are u not seeing evil already or are u immune to the current realities. When will u folks speak truth about the current administration?
The evil that pdp planted (The political wing of the corrupt military generals) is now germinating may Jehovah protect us from the fallen angels,evil will definately fight back,advocates of Beelzehub we see you.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by sapele914(m): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Splashme:

Who in the USA?
Department of Justice(D.O.J.)In washington DC, abi you know watch the story for bloomberg,channel 411 on dstv?
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by alcmene: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
sapele914:
Do not wish death on another man,not everyone likes your parents,death may visit your own family first. A lot of youths have mocked Buhari's health and ended up passing away before him,everyday we see graphic pictures of accident victims and I always tell myself maybe one or two of them took pride in laughing at a sick old man,be careful.

May be Ositimehin and Obiano's mother also mocked Buhari's health.

If I.....

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by sapele914(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
bejeria101:
The 90bn$ dis mumu govt said she returned what happend to it? And you are still borrowing money,awon oponu. Your dullardeen said he wld stablise oil price,has he done it?
Apc told you they will stabilize the international price of oil and you believed them?you are worse than a zombie,I have a trunk box of black paper that I can turn to 100 dollar bills,I need money for chemical,come and carry?doughnut brain.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by sapele914(m): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamEmem:
Going by Mr Keyamo assertion, Obasanjo also has some questions to answer since he was president and petroleum minister at some time, after what he was before becoming the president and after his presidency. Haba! So much hatred for GEJ. He is not the first president of Nigeria and not the sole reason for Nigeria predicament.
Even Keyamo have questions to answer. #idiot.
If obsanjo had questions to answer,why did jonathan and his pdp thieves not ask baba the questions?aiding and abeiting,accomplices to theft,oh I forgot stealing of public funds is not corruption,Emir Sanusi shout,jonathan talk say money no dey miss. So which money did obasanjo steal?
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by sapele914(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
ocelot2006:

Suuure....blame Sai Buhari's incompetence on GEJ.
The drunk no get shame an old fulani general defeated an incumbent young south south,right from day one I knew the guy was a clown with that his black on black outfit and that his funny hat. The undertaker would have been very proud of Jona's outfits.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by sapele914(m): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
0nyedikachukwu:
this lawyer is just trying to get cheap popularity. he should focus on his career.
You must be new to the internet, cheap popularity ke?Festus Kenyamo was made a Senior Advocate of Nigeria last week,where were you when the news was filtering all over the news medium,abi you done enter naijabet office already, but soccer season for Europe never start?
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by sapele914(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
dotman11:
I will vote GEJ if he decides to contest in 2019.
waste of paper and time,did you not learn anything from 2015?,the man is irrelevant. A servant is not fit to be king go and ask proverbs how it came to that conclusion.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by sapele914(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
alcmene:

May be Ositimehin and Obiano's mother also mocked Buhari's health.

If I.....
Dummy, like I said mumuism and ignorance is a generational curse,see your analogy,Zombie way na one way. I know you and your household have been damned to perdition,the burning lake is here on earth and waiting for you after rapture. No matter how much you try and educate a donkey it will never learn,stubborn minded obstinate creature,that it is why it is called an ass,a beast of burden.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by bejeria101(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
sapele914:
Apc told you they will stabilize the international price of oil and you believed them?you are worse than a zombie,I have a trunk box of black paper that I can turn to 100 dollar bills,I need money for chemical,come and carry?doughnut brain.

Did i tell you i belived them? Nl airhead,una no go read just come dey blab,abeg fade!
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by seniwellsFX: 7:55am On Jul 25, 2017
emmymdk:

come and collect nah, na National loot
haha...���..laugh wan kill me with ur reply...abeg keep yr national loot for men of lesser god. I no wan die now
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by 0nyedikachukwu: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2017
sapele914:
You must be new to the internet, cheap popularity ke?Festus Kenyamo was made a Senior Advocate of Nigeria last week,where were you when the news was filtering all over the news medium,abi you done enter naijabet office already, but soccer season for Europe never start?
mister man, I am not you. I am sure that you are struggling with your family problems and issues now. well, if you need a gambler friend, look elsewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani / 2019: How Political Parties Are Raking In Billions / Police Pad December 2020 Promotion List With Strange Names - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.