Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,195 members, 7,923,020 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:46 PM

[POEM] Unrequited Love By Oludamola - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / [POEM] Unrequited Love By Oludamola (409 Views)

FOR YOU MY LOVE BY JESSICA DURU / How To Turn Lust Into Love By Bwriteword (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[POEM] Unrequited Love By Oludamola by oludamolaBlackP(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2017
The pain i get from staring at you The love i wish could be nothing but true Your smile which ought to be soothing Ever since you gave a response was nothing but wrenching The curtness of your answer Was the vanguard of this plethora This plethora of pain Buried in my heart, bound in chains I wanted to let go After you reiterated a loud NO A NO that changed my thinking Destabilized my rationality, and hurt the love am feeling Profusely, my heart bled Erroneously, my Black Pen inked red I watched on from the shadows My fleshy heart, pierced by so many arrows But you remained in its Oblivion I couldn't utter a word, despite friends' opinion BUT THE BLAME BE ON ME FOR NOT BEING WHO YOU THOUGHT I'D BE.
Poet: oludamola
Read more poems and stories. Kindly visit again www.blackpenng..com
Re: [POEM] Unrequited Love By Oludamola by GRACEGLORY: 3:23am On Aug 26, 2017
La beauté de la créativité

Creativity is not limited to craft, nor drawing or painting, it also extends to writing,
Painting with words to express oneself, either in letters or orally.

The group is to help us develop individually as our work or piece will be subject to constructive criticism
As well as debate, and advise. And also, to show case our piece as a couple of employers and others that needs
The services will also be among us in the group.

It's also a platform to teach, and shape us.

Send Whatsaap message "0803 054 6462" to join.
Send message in this format: join writers group.

Cheers.
Re: [POEM] Unrequited Love By Oludamola by GRACEGLORY: 3:35am On Aug 26, 2017
...La beauté de la créativité

Creativity is not limited to craft, nor drawing or painting, it also extends to writing,
Painting with words to express oneself, either in letters or orally.

The group is to help us develop individually as our work or piece will be subject to constructive criticism
As well as debate, and advise. And also, to show case our piece as a couple of employers and others that needs
The services will also be among us in the group.

It's also a platform to teach, and shape us.

Send Whatsaap message "0803 054 6462" to join.
Send message in this format: join writers group.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

One For The Road / Love & Friendship / Reality Check!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.