Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Searching For An Industrial Training And Learning Environment For A Young Land - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Searching For An Industrial Training And Learning Environment For A Young Land (311 Views)

Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) / Vacancies In An Industrial Bakery / This Is For You If You Are A Graduate Searching For A Job Instead Of Some Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Searching For An Industrial Training And Learning Environment For A Young Land by time1234: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2017
I am student of federal university of technology minna currently in 400 level,studying land surveying and Geo-informatics.I am currently in my industrial training period.i have been unable to secure a good place to practice my career .I am appalling to nairalanders to help me or advice me on the best place to do my I.T and if you have any connections to such a place or organization,i will be glad .I just want to learn more and be experienced as a young surveyor
Even if you are a surveyor here and you do have alot of jobs at hand ,am willing to follow you to site to learn
Please contact or message me on 09065106385
Thanks yall

(1) (Reply)

Loan / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / Mastermind Hometutors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.