Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,400 members, 7,950,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Tekno Shows Off Stylish Look And Fleets Making Good Music (pics, Vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Shows Off Stylish Look And Fleets Making Good Music (pics, Vid) (640 Views)

Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' / Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] / Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Shows Off Stylish Look And Fleets Making Good Music (pics, Vid) by Celebslifestyle: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2017
Tekno Shows Off New Stylish Look And Fleet of Cars Freestyling And Making Good Music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NnBnd3L8R0

Re: Tekno Shows Off Stylish Look And Fleets Making Good Music (pics, Vid) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2017
Top Of the Morning to My NL Friends.

Top of the day to NL Family Members.

Today, in everything you all do, you will have a reason to Smile.

If you are going for an Interview, you will be successful.

IF you are going out to work, you will experience Favour.

If you are due to give birth, your delivery will be safe and smooth.

If you are expecting a Job, you will find one.

If you are hungry, you will be filled.

I bless you Day and Pray that you continue to grow from strength to strength.

To the Downtrodden, I encourage you to get up and fight for your life. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

To the Heart Broken, Cheer up! There is more to life than a failed marriage, relationship and business.

We are Nigerians, We are Afonja's, We are Igbo's, We are Humans, We must Love ourselves.

IT TAKES LOVE, PATRIOTISM AND PEACE TO GROW A NATION.

BACK TO TODAY"S BUSINESS
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Its another day free day, YES FREE angry

I am Off work, so i am spending time BEING YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE.

OK

Continue. angry angry angry angry

I am in my room, come and beat me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tekno Shows Off Stylish Look And Fleets Making Good Music (pics, Vid) by danduj(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2017
G
Re: Tekno Shows Off Stylish Look And Fleets Making Good Music (pics, Vid) by Deji124(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2017
D guy is handsome oh,
Re: Tekno Shows Off Stylish Look And Fleets Making Good Music (pics, Vid) by Luciferdevil(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2017
Celebrities and fake livestyle, I dnt think thats his care shaa.
Re: Tekno Shows Off Stylish Look And Fleets Making Good Music (pics, Vid) by krissconnect(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2017
He wan take style resemble duck oo

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Vs Worst Dressed Female Celebrity Trending On Instagram On The Talk With / Annie Idibia Stuns In New Photos / Rita Dominic And Kate Henshaw Hangout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.