Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser (5909 Views)

Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! / Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG / Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by Iranoladun(f): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2010
Opinions may differ but truth is a sacrosanct.
We are all watching & waiting for the truth of this Yaradua's saga to be blown into the open.
Very soon my people; katakata go burst!
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by dino2006(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2010
Our leaders are begining to think right for once.we hope they are not at one of their deceits again
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by Beaf: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2010
Iranoladun:

Opinions may differ but truth is a sacrosanct.
We are all watching & waiting for the truth of this Yaradua's saga to be blown into the open.
Very soon my people; katakata go burst!

The man is dead and people have been forging documents in his name. That is what they want to hide, even this so called letter that Abba Aji is so sure Yar Adua will write (as if he is Yar Adua's brain or he is his boss angry), even that too will be a forgery.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2010
Meanwhile, National Chairman of PDP, Prince Vincent Ogbulafor, and some other top party officials are to embark on a trip to Saudi Arabia on Sunday to meet President Yar‘Adua to secure the letter.

is it their work? they are at work again DEMONS
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by porka: 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2010
AONDOAKAA, MICHAEL KAASE should be declared wanted immediately, he must be prosecuted for "treason" and should be treated as a "war" criminal. He should not be allowed to escape. OGBULUAFOR, VINCENT must resign as PDP Chairman immediately. He should be arrested and prosecuted for "attempt to cause war in Nigeria". OJO, MADUEKWE must be arrested and charged for "war crimes".

On conviction these guys must be shot at the back of the head to serve as deterrence to others.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by MrCrackles(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2010
porka:

AONDOAKAA, MICHAEL KAASE should be declared wanted immediately, he must be prosecuted for "treason" and should be treated as a "war" criminal. He should not be allowed to escape. OGBULUAFOR, VINCENT must resign as PDP Chairman immediately. He should be arrested and prosecuted for "attempt to cause war in Nigeria". OJO, MADUEKWE must be arrested and charged for "war crimes".

On conviction these guys must be shot at the back of the head to serve as deterrence to others.
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by MsTom(f): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2010
hopefully waiting to see that happen
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by EzeUche(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2010
What a nice soap opera? cheesy

Now lets see how the north will react.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by sulad82i(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2010
Either good or not, we are going to be here to witness the drama unfold.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by porka: 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2010
Yaradua has colleagues here, check them out.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/02/04/dead_or_alive

@EzeUche

There is nothing to react to. They've overreacted already. THE GAME IS OVER!
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by sjeezy8: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2010

36 Governors, Friday, unanimously  agree to dumping of President Umaru Yar’Adua . In fact, it was a fait accompli.  Right from Jan. 8,  following the continued absence of President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua from office, some state governors had visited VP Jonathan with a view to working him as acting president.

Chairman of the Governors’ Forum and Governor of Kwara State, Dr Saraki, who led 20 other governors to a meeting with Jonathan at the Presidential Villa, after they have met said the Forum has scheduled a meeting for next week with the leadership of the National Assembly with a view to passing a resolution that will declare the VP  Acting President.

If Saraki leads them then I know that all these bullox is over JOHNNY BOY IS PRESIDENT.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by mubaraqqq(f): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2010
He shouldn't be handing over power, he should be resigning after what he has put the nation through for 60 something days. This is clearly not the end of this, PDP has something up their sleeve. Because they certainly did not take this action with the Nigerian people in mind.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by mubaraqqq(f): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2010
I guess Johnathan better start stealing as much as he can, because is time as president is numbered and the clock has started ticking.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by blacksta(m): 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2010
porka:

I prefer them hung - so we can hear their fat neck snap
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by whiteroses(f): 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2010
akigbemaru:

Yar dua, has been dead already. Just don't fool yourself. He might still be breathing but anytime they remove that breathing machine, he would definitely cross the expressline and would never come back. I have seen a lot of usual occasions, that is why I am firmly believed he can't make it back. Money does not cure brain damage ooooo.
take away your belle no human deserve to be talked to like this
av some decency in what you write people
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by whiteroses(f): 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2010
well does this means dora the explorer is the next Miranda Goeltom of nigeria? its when she talked that this is happening lol
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by SamMilla1(m): 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2010
lets wait first, though i dont see how this will change those thieves up there
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by kaypound(m): 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2010
Olodo,, So why wait this long and causing unnecessary cases in court. He should send the letter of handover to the National assembly NOW and make it official, hisses (ode Oshi)
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by SamMilla1(m): 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2010
i m not sure the man is still breathing,
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by OYBMEND: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2010
Debosky

we no hear your opinnion all through this Yar'adua debate. Just wondering, which new name u been carry dey support Yar'adua to remain in power?
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by OYBMEND: 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2010
Sam Milla:

i m not sure the man is still breathing,

Nothing lawful and legal can change the 'thieves' up there untill 2011

At that point you can invite Prophet Muhamed to come and run if you like.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by debosky(m): 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2010
OYB_MEND:

Debosky

we no hear your opinnion all through this Yar'adua debate. Just wondering, which new name u been carry dey support Yar'adua to remain in power?

grin grin grin

I'm no longer supporting Yar'adua.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by DAVE5(m): 12:49am On Feb 06, 2010
in my own opinion i think handing over to goodluck is not possible n cant come to past in naija except in another country
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by akigbemaru: 6:41am On Feb 06, 2010
whiteroses:

take away your belle no human deserve to be talked to like this
av some decency in what you write people

Man, this is a reality, I didn't hold any grudge against him. If he makes it back to Nigeria, please call me a lier. I have seen a lot of occasions with brain damage. No amount of prayers can bring him back now.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by Nizoral(f): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2010
Yes but of course any other option.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by SwtzMinx(f): 7:35am On Feb 06, 2010
.hmm. . .drama c0ntinuez.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by An0nimus: 7:42am On Feb 06, 2010
Story story
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by SmashingM(f): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2010
I'm not holding my breath!
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by skyone(m): 9:08am On Feb 06, 2010
Shame on Nigeria for having just the ability put pressure on a sick person to resign while the incumbent world class criminals like Ojo madueke, ibori, ogbulafor, alams etc gets away with genocides; senseless so called dealers. sad
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by tychee69(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2010
One thing I find amusing is the fervour we use in commenting on the recent developments in our cesspit of a nation. How we r quick to smite the unpatriotic actions of our leaders. ALL THIS NOISE, ON THE INTERNET!!! We come to forums and display our disgust, exercise our intellectual prowess and sometimes battle each other with differing opinions. What impact does it generate? To inform the world that's laughing at us of the effect of ethno-religious bias on the fabric of our existence, It goes to show that our irritating COMPLACENT nature has brought us to this present busstop. We have constantly refused to take our future into our hands. Other smaller nations have been known to remove governments. The average nigerian does not know his rights. A nation of over 150 million held hostage by a cabal of less than 0.001 percent of its population! Until we wake up to the power we have as a people, we ll remain in this downward elevator. Lemme illustrate something, assuming the congregations overseen by just three churches: REDEEMED .C.C.G, WINNERS, AND CHOSEN, are FULLY mobilized on a peaceful demonstration led by political and opinion leaders against these people, IMAGINE the number that will be mobilized. This will surely awaken a consciousness needed to change things.
If I may ask where has the nlc, tuc , nans, and other unions been since this drama started?

Think about people, We ve been taken for a ride too long. Its time we STOP CHATTERING ONLINE AND DO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by muazzam(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2010
OYB_MEND,

I am advising to deceit from using the Prophet Mohammad name in your post or else i can call war on you.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by chidichris(m): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2010
this is another dumb statement.
the word WILL can keep nigeria here till the end of the world.
WHEN shld be the key word here and not WILL.
pdp is just a group of stupid and wicked idiots.
in the midst of all our sufferings, another embecile is here to use WILL for us.
ok, i WILL be president.
ok, i WILL die.
of course jonathan will be president.
pdp shld stop fooling nigerians and work according to the constitution of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aso Rock To Spend N18.36BN On Fuel & Lubricants This Year / Breaking News!!!!! A Bus Carrying Over 60 Passengers From Abuja To Lagos / Graphic Photos Of Murdered Oyo House Of Rep Member "Hon Sugar Olatoye"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.