Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,268 members, 7,904,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:32 AM

Why We Created A Bulksms And Automated Marketing Service With Delivery Reports - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why We Created A Bulksms And Automated Marketing Service With Delivery Reports (359 Views)

Do You Want To Start A Bulksms Business / Do You Want a Bulksms Website *NAME UR PRICE* / Want To Start A Bulksms Business? Brand New Responsive Bulk SMS Website For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Created A Bulksms And Automated Marketing Service With Delivery Reports by internetpo(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2017
Sms marketing is still mobile marketing. Most bulk sms services around don't offer the marketing power that automated marketing tools internationally have and I wanted to change that. Think zapier . Think email autoresponders like mailchimp.

Nigerian developers/webmasters need to start thinking of providing solutions that compete internationally.

I and my brother, who doubles as my partner, got into the SMS business in 2010 and like many businesses then was just looking to make money. I saw it as an opportunity worth risking. And like many businesses got a resale right to a popular SMS software that allows you host an SMS site on a joomla platform.

But it wasn't offering enough value and thus not making enough money, for instance there was no way of knowing if messages sent were truly delivered to phone numbers and no way of getting return message.

The complains by customers not getting messages even after they sent it was also getting too unbearable too.

We went to work using javascript, PHP and a few other tools and over a period of months we got the new smsmarketingportal.com, a leads generation, sms marketing and mobile communication system. The work was even so daunting we had to outsource it. And 3 times we exceeded our launch deadline.

We even had to order for long code server components from China and believe you me the instructions for setting it up was in Chinese. Unbelievable! And the guys that sold it to us refused to even help. As if coding in English wasn't enough, imagine coding in Chinese. Hey! You will tear your eyes out. How my brother managed to wave through this and still set up the server still amazes me. We were stubbornly determined to succeed.

Now we can boost of having the only true SMS sequential autoresponder in Nigeria, coupled a leads generation and long code system.

www.smsmarketingportal.com above all solves the problems of not knowing if your messages are delivered and even shows you numbers affected by DND. The journey and lessons learnt will go with us for a life time
Re: Why We Created A Bulksms And Automated Marketing Service With Delivery Reports by shugarush92(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2017
I have used the service and it's really really good...the prompt delivery report & user friendly UI is just out of this world.

www.smsmarketingportal.com thumbs up!

(1) (Reply)

Submit Your Blog Url For Backlinks And Traffic / Bulk Sms Website Review / Design Your E-commerce Website With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.