Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,384 members, 7,947,626 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Help! I am thinking of committing suicide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! I am thinking of committing suicide (550 Views)

ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions / Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation / Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I am thinking of committing suicide by COdeGenesis: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Good pm nairalanders. I have tried all available options to source for money to finish my final year project but it seems I am doomed to fail because of 32,000.00. I might consider suicide if I do not defend my project on the 28th of July as a result of my inability to raise this money. Anyway, i guess I am a bit free ,now that i have expressed my thoughts
Re: Help! I am thinking of committing suicide by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Plan A: Sell your properties

Plan B: Borrow with ur waec certificate pay with nysc savings

Plan C: Borrow without collateral frm family and free

Plan D: Defer admission, work nd save

Plan E: Commit suicide

Note: Plan A-C are not mutually exclusive

My Advice : Plan E

#Eco99#
Re: Help! I am thinking of committing suicide by omerta07(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sell this phone you used to type this trash first.
Deposit the cash with your supervisor and continue the hunt.
You can even get a job and negotiate the effect of carrying over your project while you hustle within the period.
Suicide should never be an option.
I am � this page...

1 Like

Re: Help! I am thinking of committing suicide by COdeGenesis: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
I sold my sound system,sold my laptop, sold my speakers and shoes,was able to raise about 60,000 coupled with some school runs. My project defense is next week friday. What kinda job will I do that will fetch me that amunt of money. I have already made up my mind. Life aint fair
Re: Help! I am thinking of committing suicide by KennedyNwaodu(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
I get strong rope that will never fail you. Am always at your service whenever you make up your mind to go.
Re: Help! I am thinking of committing suicide by Cunninlinguist: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Don't think you'll achieve you aim by threatening suicide.It will only serve to harden the heart of some people that might wish to help you
Re: Help! I am thinking of committing suicide by leonard002(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
Don't do it

(1) (Reply)

HND Form 2017/2018 Into Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-uku (DSPG) / WAEC Announces 2017 WAEC GCE Nov/dec Registration Closing Date / List Of Schools Whose Post-utme Forms Are Out – 2017/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.