Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,939 members, 7,906,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

A Prayer From A Faithful Heart - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prayer From A Faithful Heart (313 Views)

Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year / Angel Gomes, After Prayer From Tb Joshua, Makes Manchester United History! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer From A Faithful Heart by okonblessing760: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
[center][center][center]Our Heavenly Father,
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
The Father of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
The God of yesterday, today and forever
Thank you for our lives today
Thank you for both the spiritual and physical protection you have accorded unto us
Forgive our sins and also give us the heart to forgive our enemies
Give us the heart to love our enemies as ourselves
Bless our Nation Nigeria, let there be peace, love unity and among us
Bless and impact our leaders with the knowledge and wisdom to govern the populace of the amalgamated nation
Almighty Father,please stretch forth thy healing hand to heal our dear President, let his body respond quickly to the drugs and medical treatments administered unto him and soonest i pray for his quick recovery and return to take over his seat in government,
Continue to bless him abundantly with integrity, knowledge and wisdom to rule the country, bless all his households
Thank you father for i know as a sinner I am not worthy to come closer unto thee, but through the blood of thy son Jesus Christ on the cross, grace abounds and I know that with faith you will answer my prayer
This I ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!!
by Okon John Effiong
[/center][/center]
[/center]

(1) (Reply)

Brotherly Greetings To All Christian Brothers In Boko Haram Ravaged North East. / Archaeologists Find Lost Roman City Of Julias, Home Of Three Jesus Disciples / Will You Wait Or Rush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.