Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,029 members, 7,939,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

If You Were Adam, What Will You Have Done? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were Adam, What Will You Have Done? (570 Views)

Did God Want Adam And Eve To Eat The Forbidden Fruit? The Answer Is Yes / Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) / For How Long Were Adam And Eve In The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Adam, What Will You Have Done? by bronx07: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
I just saw a comment on another thread, it got me thinking, If I was a=Adam I probably will make Eve eat the fruit first and watch what happens or vice versa or would switch the fruit for a smilar looking fruit and make her think she ate the f..fruit just for laughs , what would you have done?
Re: If You Were Adam, What Will You Have Done? by hatchy(f): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Apple is very costly commodity now.I and Eve would have plucked enough to sell in fruit garden market here in port Harcourt to offset some of our financial bills.

Period.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Adam, What Will You Have Done? by Aaronsrod: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
TO show my loyalty to God I would kill the woman to remove sin from the world.
Re: If You Were Adam, What Will You Have Done? by ojun50(m): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Same tin Adam did
Jesus knw tin will go this way
Re: If You Were Adam, What Will You Have Done? by notjonbellion(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Aaronsrod:
TO show my loyalty to God I would kill the woman to remove sin from the world.
hmmm
See the way religion has assfukked this ones brain embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Were Adam, What Will You Have Done? by dorox(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
The bible said that Adam was not deceived into eating the fruit, which would imply that he was fully aware of the consequence of disobeying God and eating the fruit.
Looking at the story from the point that Adam deliberately ate the fruit he knew will result in his death, it becomes obvious that he already knew that Eve was dying from eating the fruit and he chose to die with her rather than living in paradise alone without his Eve. You could say that their story is the first Romeo and Juliet Story.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Adam, What Will You Have Done? by GodsMopol: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
ehmmmmm. I will only say this. Jesus in Luke 4 and Matt 4 was confronted with what Adam went through and its really sad when we think we are the one driving this urge for sin but in the real sense it's the nature of sin and death that worketh in our member. You don't need to believe me. There is either a good or bad spirit influencing us to make good or bad decisions.

Paul said, nothing good dwelleth in my mortal body. Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

We need to fight extra hard to break free, imagine Jesus saying to Peter, The.devil has desired to swift you like shalf, the devil was set to shame Peter and Jesus said, I have prayed for you

pls let's spend more time praying. Prayer works. Let's pray. Our Father, we bless you and we know you are working all things together for our good. We might not notice anything but we know Christ said you work. Thank you Lord, for in Jesus Name we request and we know we shall see results Amen Glory Halleluhia
Re: If You Were Adam, What Will You Have Done? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
dorox:
The bible said that Adam was not deceived into eating the fruit, which would imply that he was fully aware of the consequence of disobeying God and eating the fruit.
Looking at the story from the point that Adam deliberately ate the fruit he knew will result in his death, it becomes obvious that he already knew that Eve was dying from eating the fruit and he chose to die with her rather than living in paradise alone without his Eve. You could say that their story is the first Romeo and Juliet Story.

Well said...
Although he knew the ramifications and was not deceived, Adam chose his wife over God.....
Re: If You Were Adam, What Will You Have Done? by ScienceWatch: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
notjonbellion:
hmmm
See the way religion has assfukked this ones brain embarassed
The Nairalander, Arronsrod you are savagely insulting is responding brilliantly to the topics. You are disrespecting Nairalands rules: 1, 2, 3, and 4 Asshole

Pull yourself together !!

1 Like

Re: If You Were Adam, What Will You Have Done? by orunto27: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2017
Good question.
A Yoruba Adam would accuse the Partner of planning with the Serpent to kill him. He would call her a Witch and incite Serpent to do more. He would want God to judge him innocent.
An Igbo Adam would cooperate in the Eating but would report the Partner to God before God finds out. Alternately, he would confiscate The Tree and Fruit to Anambra, where God would never bother to visit, for business.
An Hausa Adam would just sink in the euphoria of the new Discovery and bear the consequencies without complaining.
Re: If You Were Adam, What Will You Have Done? by malvisguy212: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2017
bronx07:
I just saw a comment on another thread, it got me thinking, If I was a=Adam I probably will make Eve eat the fruit first and watch what happens or vice versa or would switch the fruit for a smilar looking fruit and make her think she ate the f..fruit just for laughs , what would you have done?
many of us would've eaten the fruit because human are naturally curious.......having a choice between good and evil is
necessary to be fully human. even in scripture it says " there eyes were open" which mean they are blind from there moral choice before....eating the fruit is like turning from robot to human.

(1) (Reply)

[must Read] Why Does Top Nigerian Gospel Artiste Spring From Christ Embassy / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/08/17 / 5 Signs Of An Abusive Man You Should Not Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.