Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,518 members, 7,940,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Chelsea Sign Morata - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Sign Morata (409 Views)

Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer / Chelsea Sign Malang Sarr On A Free Transfer / Chelsea Sign Jorginho On A Five-year Deal From Napoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Sign Morata by pezeji(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Chelsea have completed the club-record signing of Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid on a five-year contract.
The Spain striker flew into London on Thursday to have a medical and complete the formalities of a deal which could eventually cost Chelsea £70m.
The Premier League champions announced his arrival on Friday evening, and Morata will now fly out to join his new team-mates on their pre-season tour of Asia.
We spoke to Alvaro Morata as he arrived in London for his Chelsea medical
He told the club website: "I am so happy to be here. It's an incredible emotion to be part of this big club.
"I am looking to work hard, score as many goals as I can and to win as many trophies as possible."
Technical director Michael Emenalo said: "We are delighted to complete Alvaro's signing and welcome him to the club. We believe he can make a great impact for Chelsea and look forward to seeing him in action.
"Alvaro has proven class at the highest level and his quality will be a huge asset to Antonio and the squad." Welcome to Chelsea fc.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTIONS (03/08/2017) / Usain Bolt Career Ends In Pain And Tears / BREAKING: Fastest Man Ends Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.