Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

Space Isn't Real, There Are No Satellites And There Is No Jesus Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Space Isn't Real, There Are No Satellites And There Is No Jesus Christ. (1102 Views)

There Is No Jesus Christ. Religions Are Programs Of The Matrix. / The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST / There is no JESUS CHRIST! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Space Isn't Real, There Are No Satellites And There Is No Jesus Christ. by KingSango(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yes, phenomenal truth as the age of Kali Yuga comes to an end. We are in Aquarius so let the light shine. Sango bows to no one! Ase. Love, Sango.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3SKnQ0r9s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Space Isn't Real, There Are No Satellites And There Is No Jesus Christ. by Oxster(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Who is this idiot

1 Like

Re: Space Isn't Real, There Are No Satellites And There Is No Jesus Christ. by YOUNGrapha(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
AND YOU DON'T HAVE A FATHER

AND YOUR MOTHER IS A KNOWN A-SHARE-LovePeddler (Ashawo)

AND SHE BIRTHED YOU BY MISTAKE

AND YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE cheesy
Re: Space Isn't Real, There Are No Satellites And There Is No Jesus Christ. by iamgenius(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
KingSango:

Yes, phenomenal truth as the age of Kali Yuga comes to an end. We are in Aquarius so let the light shine. Sango bows to no one! Ase. Love, Sango.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3SKnQ0r9s
Dont Be A Fool.

1 Like

Re: Space Isn't Real, There Are No Satellites And There Is No Jesus Christ. by malificent(f): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
We all have different views and beliefs, don't try to shove yours down our throat

1 Like

Re: Space Isn't Real, There Are No Satellites And There Is No Jesus Christ. by hatchy(f): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nothing would have stopped me from arranging at least six hefty men to catch this op, put him in chains and take him straight to psychiatric hospital if i had set my eyes on him.

I know him very well,he have not taken his medications since he escaped from the psychiatric place.

Meanwhile i will upload his pictures soon for the general public to beware.
Re: Space Isn't Real, There Are No Satellites And There Is No Jesus Christ. by Ever8054: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
op..avoid using smart phone it's exposing your stupidity....
Re: Space Isn't Real, There Are No Satellites And There Is No Jesus Christ. by Pearlyakin(m): 12:54am On Jul 22, 2017
If you believe there is no Jesus Christ, do you believe there is Mohammed
do you believe there is Confucius and do you believe there is Carl marx.

Even in the IFA panegyrics and study, there is a odu that back the existence of Jesus Christ.
Re: Space Isn't Real, There Are No Satellites And There Is No Jesus Christ. by KingSango(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
iamgenius:
Dont Be A Fool.

Am I the one the fool or is it he who has allowed the world to educate him?

I only allow the Irunumole to educate me. The doomed covered sky is ancestral cosmology. Ase. Love, Sango.
Re: Space Isn't Real, There Are No Satellites And There Is No Jesus Christ. by KingSango(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
There is no Jesus Christ.Ase.
Re: Space Isn't Real, There Are No Satellites And There Is No Jesus Christ. by KingSango(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
No, Space is not real, and there has never been a human being to walk this Earth by the name of Jesus Christ. There is no Jesus Christ. Ase. Love, Sango.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Students Manual(06/08/2017) The Judgment / CAC Church Finally Reunite (Photos) / 90% Of Religious People Are Hypocrites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.