Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,160 members, 7,887,381 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:56 AM

Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying (919 Views)

(pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? / The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by myluv4kids: 2:58am On Feb 06, 2010
I need your advice on this because she will have to read your responses with me if only she will want to see me.

I met this girl afer coming closer to her I fall inlove and I express my feelings to her and she accepted it all. We slept together for a night but nothing happened sexually because I wouldnt wanna rush into that and she wouldnt either, I realy feel for her like never to any other girl not even my ex white girlfriend. After two days she was ignoring my call and later she told me she was about 4 years to 5 older than me, I told her that I dont care about that but she keep up on it, I know that even my family wouldnt mind because I have already told me sister's about her which they said nothing, I love this girl to the point that I can get to settle down with her but she keep on talking about age which is just a digit, I'm 25 going to 26 while she is 29-30, I think all that age issue is based up on Aferican/ most in Nigeria , but this is America, we are talking about here even though we are both part of Nigeria I don't think it does matter, Even though she look under age which my sister said as she saw her picture and I thought she was because she has thse figure, I went to the point on telling her not to answer the question on my age if anyone ask her just to show her how much I want her,

Please what do I do, I am lossing a woman that i'm crazly inlove with because of age, Please talk to me for any advice will be appreciated as both of us will read it,

Thanks ,
Re: Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by deluxecad(m): 6:17am On Feb 06, 2010
Don't give up on her if u so love her, all a woman needs is time and meaningful persistence, don't pester her anyway. Get ur sisters to talk to her about how u feel. Keep at it. Good luck!
Re: Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by walestar01(m): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2010
Na because of woman you wan die. Die then that will make a good death, after you die, you will be watching how about 1000 women will urinate at your burial ground while you will be watching from heaven
Re: Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by selena(f): 7:16am On Feb 06, 2010
walestar01:

Na because of woman you wan die. Die then that will make a good death, after you die, you will be watching how about 1000 women will urinate at your burial ground while you will be watching from heaven
The guy asked for an advise,not insult.Dear,i would advise you not to give up on her,and  if you love her like you said you do,Show her,and continue to let her know that age has nothing to do with love.
Re: Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by Tinksh(f): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2010
Poster, Be patient and communicate with her. You didnt say why she thinks 5 years is a big difference and what exactly would be the problem. If you dont know then talk to her and find out. 5 years is no big deal. My parents are 11 years apart but it makes no difference cos they are both on the same level mentally and physically and very happy. I wish you both peace and understanding. smiley
Re: Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by kkkossy(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2010
myluv4kids:

I need your advice on this because she will have to read your responses with me if only she will want to see me.

I met this girl afer coming closer to her I fall inlove and I express my feelings to her and she accepted it all. We slept together for a night but nothing happened sexually because I wouldnt wanna rush into that and she wouldnt either, I realy feel for her like never to any other girl not even my ex white girlfriend. After two days she was ignoring my call and later she told me she was about 4 years to 5 older than me, I told her that I dont care about that but she keep up on it, I know that even my family wouldnt mind because I have already told me sister's about her which they said nothing, I love this girl to the point that I can get to settle down with her but she keep on talking about age which is just a digit, I'm 25 going to 26 while she is 29-30, I think all that age issue is based up on Aferican/ most in Nigeria , but this is America, we are talking about here even though we are both part of Nigeria I don't think it does matter, Even though she look under age which my sister said as she saw her picture and I thought she was because she has thse figure, I went to the point on telling her not to answer the question on my age if anyone ask her just to show her how much I want her,

Please what do I do, I am lossing a woman that i'm crazly inlove with because of age, Please talk to me for any advice will be appreciated as both of us will read it,

Thanks ,
dis is so preposterous! So u wanna die Jst cos ur losing a woman, dnt be a jerk. Ur nt fighting a war son! U beta dnt put ur life on the line. Actually, i had a similar experience but this time she is a year older than me which made her completely uncomfortable. We had 2 end the romance and stick as frnds which she's still not happy with. my advice 2u is 2 move on cos if eventually u guys get married she'll neva be comfortable and happy with u.
Re: Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by Taken(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2010
@ Poster.

Man mi, please hold on to your love for now and evaluate the situation well well. From a playa point of view, you should have slept with the girl. Not sleeping with her when u get dem chance don make u look like mumu. From a serious guys point of view, the girl dey give you wayo excuse. Pull back from her and from ya love and see what happens to her!
Re: Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by okayD: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2010
Guy, this is not only your issue but it's for both of you. She does COMPLAIN about the age issue, that means she is even bothered about it herself. Well just NOTE one day she might conclude on leaving you and the will hurt your heart not eveen hurt your heart but will break your heart. WATCH OUT!!!!
Re: Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2010
I have a similar experience, Im 3 yrs older than my BF though I look younger than my age. The age gap is always the reason why I wanted to break out from the relationship. I always feel so insecure though my guy keeps on telling me that he truly loves me no matter what and he don't mind about the age issue. I knew its really so hard on the part of the woman coz she would be in a situation to worry and will have the tendency to feel insecure. Just don't give up on her, be patient, constantly assure and let her feel in your special ways that you truly love her so much. However, both of you should try to bridge the gap and make the relationship work. You will find the ways on how to make it work, if both of you really love each other. I'll pray and wish you goodluck and happiness together. smiley
Re: Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by Taken(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2010
@ I have a similar experience, Im 10 yrs older than my BF though I look younger than my age. The age gap is always the reason why I wanted to break out from the relationship. I always feel so insecure though my guy keeps on telling me that he truly loves me no matter what and he don't mind about the age issue.

Please make u tell us if you don marry dat ya bf or or still dating that ya bf.
Re: Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2010
@ Taken, we are on a long distance relationship for more than 3 1/2 years and presently dating online. He is a Nigerian and I am from Asia. We have been together for twice only but we constantly communicate everyday. We are so much in love and of course we are looking forward to settle down soon.
Re: Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by Taken(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2010
Well that is an amazing story Eyah, moreover it would be much nicer for POSTER-GUY will find out if this girl is really concern about the age thing or some other factors are making the relationship go sour. Bobo, oya make u go find the truth of the matter - age or wetin?
Re: Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2010
@ Taken, Thanks!
Re: Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by Igwe9(m): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2010
hey guy, i wouldn't know the exact problem but from what you've just said, i'd advice you let her be as she would always reflect on it whenever you guys has a misunderstanding, you know? it's completely inevitable in a relationship.

Most times, we've got to let go some things we cherish most in life for the good of others.
thank you
Re: Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by ayettymama(f): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2010
Erm well I find it a bit disgustin when the girl is olda ESP when the girl is years olda! But what can I say- times are changing and social expectations are lowering. As long as you love each other age ain't nuttin but a number (a pedo's favorite proverb!)
She's prob insecure feelin u mite leave her for a younger woman but that's her problem for not dating men her own age! . . . I'm onli jokin! Assure her that u love her and take the relationship to the next step if ur ready
Re: Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by myluv4kids: 4:17am On Feb 08, 2010
I appreciate your advices, Waiting to read more,
Re: Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by shilling(f): 7:51am On Feb 08, 2010
deluxecad:

Don't give up on her if u so love her, all a woman needs is time and meaningful persistence, don't pester her anyway. Get your sisters to talk to her about how u feel. Keep at it. Good luck!

I agree with that.
Re: Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by DOAweb(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2010
walestar01:

. . .watching from heaven - I doubt he would get to heaven if dies because of a woman. God probably would send him back. grin grin

@Poster

Guy, take a chill pill if she wanna be with you bet you she would, but if you coerce her into it without her accepting the situation in her head -  the end road thereof is Pain!
  cool cool
Re: Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2010
dont know why some people just take other people's story and make a joke of it on the web.

How lousy.

and scamming.
Re: Please Brother's / Sister's I'm Dying by H2O2: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2010
Obviously the gap in age is a problem to her. It could change with time, but don't count on it. Make your intentions known to her and if she's truly into you for other good reasons the age difference might not be such a deterrence anymore.

(1) (Reply)

New Picture Added (updated) / What I Am Looking For In A Woman / Women Complain Of Man's Batter Whereas They Hv Mouth Batter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.