Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) (41147 Views)

How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl – 45-yrs / ‘How Police Officer Snatched My Wife, Children’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by rosalieene(f): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
The evil that men do

1 Like

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Goldenheart(m): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
The power of vegetable*
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
When your enemies cook and prepare your downfall in the guise of a life partner... God save us from evil people.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Alariwo2: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Most women become victims of circumstances in marriage after many years.. Either the man defrauds them or they waste donkey years doing nothing waiting on the man for everything.. Later when the husband dies, the family takes over everything leaving such women with nothing (common with Easterners).

Why I pity the physical & intellectually Lazy ones claiming 'my husband and I'.. Una eye go clear last last.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Reals(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Yahoo man e dey play yahoo both with him nigerian babes.
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by wtfcoded: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Choi, afonjas n betrayal is 5n6
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by wtfcoded: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Choi, afonjas n betrayal is like 5 n 6
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by origima: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
Did he snatch your puna also?
Madam you are still young and vibrant just go to any nearby brothel or hotel and secure a space to carry out "Service and pay Business" within 2 years I'm sure you gonna come across a very wealthy man that's gonna provide you back with all you lost to your husband.

What a fool?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by slyd90(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
the heart of men is inherently wicked....omashey o
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by gal10(f): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She should Clap for herself...
I wanted to call her a big mumu but I realized love makes all of us mumus.

Well she left one part out...
As a woman whose husband is abroad...there's no way she could achieve all that success in business and her work without sexual compromise.
She can't also say she was faithful 100%
So she might not have gotten that STI from him.

I strongly believe her husband helped in fulfilling scriptures for it is written;
Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.
Prov 13:11

I'd advise she dusts herself up, forget about the man and go for thanksgiving that she was not beaten to death.
and you were the sperm that won? Smh at you..

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by jbnm: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
madam sori for wat he did to u. he did all this tins to u becus he knows u re cool.4get all DAT ex convict bullshit u can make his lyf a mysterable hell on dis earth.remember u have nothing to lose.if u re going down take d mudafucka wit u.
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by successinlife: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
This story has facts hidden by the op.There are many discrepancies that clearly points out she has hidden some facts.I am 100% sure the husband's statement will contradicts what she wrote here.Company registered by her was taken over,all the properties were taken over,cars and landed property included.Three bank accounts were also lovingly given to her pugilist husband.I am not seeing enough credit in her statement.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a woman whose husband is abroad...there's no way she could achieve all that success in business and her work without sexual compromise.

I strongly believe her husband helped in fulfilling scriptures for it is written;
Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.

I'd advise she dusts herself up, forget about the man and go for thanksgiving that she was not beaten to death.

Did you ever consider that the man might have been the one sending money to her from his proceeds of crime to build the company?

Did you also consider that she wanted to corner the company and leave the man high and dry?

Did you consider that she is crying cos she failed and is bitter with the man?

I have seen many divorce proceedings. Women claim even the shirt on the back of a man. They want to always leave men high and dry and unable to follow othe girls.

Just saying...
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Optionalx: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
This lady made mistakes obviously, the signs were there. But this ex-con should not be allowed to get away with disobeying court order in a sane country. CAC documents show's the woman and her daughter have majority share in the company by extension can legally takeover the company from the ex-con.

Madam no pity party here, seek legal advice and see if you can get a law firm that will help.

People should be mindful of this word LOVE it appears to do more game than good
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by emjay4me4u: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
can someone pls read and help me summarize the whole passage in just 2 or 3 line sentences. biko lemme see road

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by muller101(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pity the unfortunate woman that will end up with u

1 Like

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Reference(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
So many angles to this sad tale but I just want to pick on one.

Material things, riches, property, assets are nothing more than the reward for the greater value of a man/woman and not the totality of his or her wealth. A truly wealthy person CANNOT be run down by the loss of material things as long as the inherent value that creates them remains intact in the mind and soul.

That is why I advice people, seek after values not rewards. Nigeria is a desperately poor country today despite all its naturally bestowed riches because it lacks values. If the lady can identify the values that took her to the prior level and reconstruct them, the space between her present predicament and a better future is only a matter of time.

I am a living example of that having had to reboot not once, not twice but a third time. When we pass through certain things it changes our prespective about life and people. Never place material things above values.

Hope this experience will make her stronger because it is not over. Her success journey if handled well has just begun and she can grow to be an inspiration to others in future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by mmsen: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are evil.

This woman is a victim and you are here abusing her.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by nkemdi89(f): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sorry ma! Things we do for love, I never knew how serious and difficult to raise an autistic child until I watched the movie of antara on zee world, that child is a liability for life, especially as a girl, many men will take advantage of her sexually . madam all those pressurising you to get married early where are they now? Many people get married for the wrong reasons, but mothers won't listen, including mine, I think its selfishness on their own part, because they want to answer grandma or belong to the categories of mothers going for omugwos, thereby sacrificing your own happiness in order to satisfy them( mothers). Even a good lawyer will not win this case because he is also a signatory to the company and his lawyer can twist the case in his favour.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Does she not have any male family member?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
ifyalways:
Sorry Ma.

He hijacked your company, made you resign from your paid job, gave you stds, was battering you, etc YET you stayed put for what reason exactly?

Wehdone ma.
She followed your siggy I guess, she only loved more.

But seriously, most women stayed cos they are scared of society and it psychological modus operandi on its victims. African mothers should stop training girls to become 'wifes' in marriage.

Marriage is not life and death even though typical African rules says otherwise.

Wife's should actually stop comfortably inhaling every ill habit of husbands in the name of marriage.

Family, religion and tradition in marital issue resolution is mere variable hence should not be OPTIONS even if they earlier played vital roles to make em husband n wife .

#MyCandidOpinion

I pity the brutality victim.
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Smooyis(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
May God forgive her foolishness. Life without Christ is life in crisis. Accept Jesus and receive freedom.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by OpenGames: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd advise she dusts herself up, forget about the man and go for thankswgiving that she was not beaten to death.

You are truly without any doubt a foolish man. And one can only hope your family is visited with such judgement as yours. Bloody idiiot..

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Perezino: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wooow....congrats for ur display of f00lishness. U think all women achieve greatness thru their p**sy? It shows how mentally close u must be to the idiot man called Felix here. I pity ur family for having a dum.b fellow like u

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by keypha1: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
The man is very wicked, ordinary girlfriend use to buy car give her boyfriend, and some people comments why she give her husband 40percent. Madam may God restored your happiness back and grant you peace amen.
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by lastmaster(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
This man get luck. Try this with my wife, she go use juju format your head and then you go know say terrestrial power they.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

i knew u would neva disappoint NWAMAIKPE
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
I think she should forgive and forget, is that not what God says in the bible? she will go to heaven. Rubbish!
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by AreaFada2: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pity.

But I hv the feeling part of fraud money went into the business. And no doubt that at some point both lived on his fraud money. He just defrauded the lady like he has been doing all along to others. A thoroughbred fraudster. And she knew it.

Criminal activities and violence are 5 and 6.

Reason people should not marry hurriedly.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by repogirl(f): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Men can be such scumbags!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Flintstone06(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
Did he snatch your puna also?
Madam you are still young and vibrant just go to any nearby brothel or hotel and secure a space to carry out "Service and pay Business" within 2 years I'm sure you gonna come across a very wealthy man that's gonna provide you back with all you lost to your husband.

You must have had a very troubled childhood. Oh! I curse the day Contraceptive failed your mama

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.