Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Why Do Girls Ask So Much But Give Just Vagina And Attention In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Ask So Much But Give Just Vagina And Attention In Relationships? (851 Views)

" Please Sub For Me " How Nigerian Girls Ask For Airtime Is Now On A Dictionary / Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution / How Girls Ask For Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Ask So Much But Give Just Vagina And Attention In Relationships? by kinginvagina: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2017
Why do nigerian girls do that? They want ferrari, buggati , house, car etc but give just vagina and attention.
Re: Why Do Girls Ask So Much But Give Just Vagina And Attention In Relationships? by phintohlar(f): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2017
Ur name na kinginvagina naw so u should be in a beta positn to explain beta
Re: Why Do Girls Ask So Much But Give Just Vagina And Attention In Relationships? by galadima77(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2017
kinginvagina:
Why do nigerian girls do that? They want ferrari, buggati , house, car etc but give just vagina and attention.

Which girl has any Nigerian man given a Ferrari or Bugatti.... If only u know the actual value if what she's having... Then no material thing is worth exchanging for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Ask So Much But Give Just Vagina And Attention In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2017
kinginvagina:

because guys make it look like their life depend on sex....Until u stop being desperate ladies to will stop using sex as a bargaining leverage.....
Stop dating secondary school and unserious undergraduates that really don't know where there going....they only see relationships as adventure and means to gadget and Brazilian hair...but if those are the kinda girls u like..mayb u seff, u are not serious and it just sex u want for now...u must pay ooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Ask So Much But Give Just Vagina And Attention In Relationships? by next2u: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2017
if sex is taken off from relationship what else can the lady give then it shows the quality the lady has. relationship and marriage is a partnership business that two the man and the woman coming together to become husband and wife.

if the only the man keep giving resource such as money and other stuff to the relationship and marriage then he become an assets and the woman keep collecting without bring anything to the table it become liability

an assets bring and increases while liability take away

many men would have been rich and great but because they have liability in the lives poverty is locating them.

until the man and woman become assets to each other there will always be decrease in the assets that is been made available in the relationship

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Ask So Much But Give Just Vagina And Attention In Relationships? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2017
Which kind of girls do you hang with op undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Ask So Much But Give Just Vagina And Attention In Relationships? by walepackage(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2017
@op,all this kind of post everytime makes some people outside this country tinks this how worthles our girls are,which reverse is the case.I have met ladies who are more intelligent and wit than some male folks in a relationship,some have touch my life in a more positive way,which it cannot be erase in my mind so soon.I tink u are attracted to ur types,check yoursef or maybe u ar the one runing after their puna witout any value you can add to them"positively".

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Ask So Much But Give Just Vagina And Attention In Relationships? by kinginvagina: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
lovelygurl:
Which kind of girls do you hang with op undecided
Girls like you
Re: Why Do Girls Ask So Much But Give Just Vagina And Attention In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
walepackage:
@op,all this kind of post everytime makes some people outside this country tinks this how worthles our girls are,which reverse is the case.I have met ladies who are more intelligent and wit than some male folks in a relationship,some have touch my life in a more positive way,which it cannot be erase in my mind so soon.I tink u are attracted to ur types,check yoursef or maybe u ar the one runing after their puna witout any value you can add to them"positively".

Don't mind him..have you even seen his username undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Erotic Fiction: My New Dick / Women Want Equality But Do They Treat Their Fellow Woman Equally? – Woman Shares / The Confession Of A Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.