Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,149 members, 7,967,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:03 PM

2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? (897 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by jamale: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good day, ladies and gents. Just a question born out of curiosity. Will you prefer 2 million naira over a partner who will be faithful to you and just you as long as they live?
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by tossie101(f): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
What if the patner is wretched to a fault and may neva rise in life grin
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by falconey(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Take the 2milllion naira and leave for yankee
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by newyorks(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
wich one be 2milion again as a standard against marriage.
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin

Money sha... grin

Build a good biznezz & a good man will juz be a bonus cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
You should learn to set high standard. Two million naira isn't money

1 Like

Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by indodon(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
op in this recession, the question is rhetorical
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by jamale: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
tossie101:
What if the patner is wretched to a fault and may neva rise in life

So unfair. Life is bisexual. Anybody can blow.
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by jamale: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Money sha... grin

Build a good biznezz & a good man will juz be a bonus cheesy

Nope.How about the countless number of single ladies with successful careers who are still single? Ladies who are successful and single are liable to become victims of male golddiggers.
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by jamale: 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
vicfuntop:
You should learn to set high standard. Two million naira isn't money

2 million was intentional for me. I understand a lot of people will go for the money. I am just curious to know those who would choose a faithful partner and why?
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by Blackhawk03(f): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
2m?

Give me a faithful partner biko.
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by Augustap(f): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
jamale:

2 million was intentional for me. I understand a lot of people will go for the money. I am just curious to know those who would choose a faithful partner and why?
They including me will choose a faithful partner becos d 2 milla will not give u peace of mind knowing that u have an unfaithful partner. Moreover, without money, love can still flourish.
Ask Lefulefu and 7footre, they understand chemistry
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by 7footre(m): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

They including me will choose a faithful partner becos d 2 milla will not give u peace of mind knowing that u have an unfaithful partner. Moreover, without money, love can still flourish.

Ha ahn op 2million naira abi dolls?

Even 2 million dolls cannot compare to a good woman
Infact, I dash you @Augustap so that you'll learn the value of a good woman
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
jamale:

Nope.How about the countless number of single ladies with successful careers who are still single? Ladies who are successful and single are liable to become victims of male golddiggers.

Well, we run diffrent shii..I aint stupiid to fall for gold diggers tho i can help if i know he really need sumtin.. wink
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
jamale:

Sorry. Having a faithful partner is less worries for you
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by Augustap(f): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
7footre:

Ha ahn op 2million naira abi dolls?

Even 2 million dolls cannot compare to a good woman
Infact, I dash you @Augustap so that you'll learn the value of a good woman
7footre you aff to create space for me to faint...how can you do this to me
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by massive1019(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
nah partner for me ooooo.....money without a good wife is useless....
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by 7footre(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

7footre you aff to create space for me to faint...how can you do this to me

You can faint on my laps, I gat you dear...
But, 'what am I do' I only wanted you to 'show' him the way na
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by Augustap(f): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
7footre:

You can faint on my laps, I gat you dear...
But, 'what am I do' I only wanted you to 'show' him the way na
Ok....op...lets meet next millennium
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by jamale: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

*Highfive * You are correct
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by jamale: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Well, we run diffrent shii..I aint stupiid to fall for gold diggers tho i can help if i know he really need sumtin.. wink

Emotions are the biggest downfall of a woman.Time will tell, anyway.
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by Augustap(f): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
jamale:

*Highfive * You are correct
Chop knuckle jare
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by markads: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
give me 2million I already have a partner
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin grin grin u not a davido babe cheesy
Augustap:

Ask Lefulefu and 7f.ootre, they understand chemistry
davido babe sighted cheesy
tossie101:
What if the patner is wretched to a fault and may neva rise in life
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by jamale: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=vicfuntop post=58722029]

Sorry. Having a faithful partner is less worries for you[/quote

Imagine having 2 million naira and a partner who is unfaithful. It will kill you, especially if you are emotionally invested in the marriage.
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by Augustap(f): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
lefulefu:

Tossie101 enjoy ur money jare
Lefulefu i don't like chuku chuku, dats y
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by tossie101(f): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Lol dont mind him dear.
Whi no like better thing. cheesy
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by jamale: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
markads:
give me 2million I already have a partner

Are they faithful?
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

cheesy cheesy hmm but u must do chuku chuku wen u marry na cheesy
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=jamale post=58726364][/quote]

This happens in a case where the partner loves more. That's why they say the one that loves the more is the weaker one.
Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by tossie101(f): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
lefulefu:

Lol..

1 Like

Re: 2 Million Naira Or A Partner Who Will Be Faithful As Long As They Live? by Augustap(f): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
lefulefu:

cheesy cheesy hmm but u must do chuku chuku wen u marry na cheesy
Badt child....until then

(1) (Reply)

When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong' / How Big Is The Perfect Penis?on The Talk With Ajeboh / Bobrisky Flashes Her Booty On Camera On Latest Bobrisky Snapchat Videos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.