Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,776 members, 7,969,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:34 AM

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room (42116 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer / Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by bewla(m): 5:52am On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

E-Money did it,
P-Square did it,
OritseFemi did it,
Banky W did it,
Davido did it,
Timaya just did it,

Now Toke is doing it.

Our celebrities have poverty of the mind.
Their quest for appreciation has deluded them to think respect is earned from flaunting material things.

I am not moved, if your talent sucks, you suck!
na she get that vi no ad rus abi she done marrie ni
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by dingbang(m): 5:54am On Jul 23, 2017
Is it necessary?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by UbChapter(m): 6:12am On Jul 23, 2017
magicminister:
nIce living room . I can sleep there and play PS4 all day....

Oga when are you showing us your own?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by Phemoo10(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

E-Money did it,
P-Square did it,
OritseFemi did it,
Banky W did it,
Davido did it,
Timaya just did it,

Now Toke is doing it.

Their quest for appreciation has deluded them to think respect is earned from flaunting material things.

For the first time on Nairaland, you make meaningful comment. Pls, keep it up!
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by judgedredd22(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2017
freebrowsingtime:

Please can you show us the originals in your house?
Living in the most dirtiest of place and because you visit Konga and see pictures, you think you are now wise and know the different between original and fake furniture? When you are sitting in a white ₦1,500 rubber chair, typing with Glo ₦100 bundle.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by prettyboi1(m): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2017
rosalieene:
don't mind her.

She is just flaunting it all to cover up

deep within her, she is an unhappy woman
Yeah. & you're a happy woman who can't mind her business but judge, right?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by Greatidonis: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2017
This one a the house of person way no won marry oh. Those of us with better living rooms no show na only our visitors dey see am. See the kind small pikin house she get at 40.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by Qsscruz(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

E-Money did it,
P-Square did it,
OritseFemi did it,
Banky W did it,
Davido did it,
Timaya just did it,

Now Toke is doing it.

In as much as I understand your view, I believe there is a thin line between inspiring others through making the world know how far you have come and showing off.. Most times what drives us bar our dreams is the success we see in others..
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by obanrepublic(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
who is she? a singer, actress or waka pass?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by NnaMEN1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Shut up there!!

Carry your poverty laced mentality comot for here biko. Oloshi jati jati
If na American celebrity na hail una go dey hail dem
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

E-Money did it,
P-Square did it,
OritseFemi did it,
Banky W did it,
Davido did it,
Timaya just did it,

Now Toke is doing it.

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by rosalieene(f): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
prettyboi1:

Yeah. & you're a happy woman who can't mind her business but judge, right?

I can't possibly care about what you think.

If my comments hurt you or anger you, please sharpen a knife and sit on it.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by magicminister: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
UbChapter:

Oga when are you showing us your own?

Manage my kitchen... I'm a bachelor... it's not the best but it's above average.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by prettyboi1(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
rosalieene:

I can't possibly care about what you think.

If my comments hurt you or anger you, please sharpen a knife and sit on it.
..& you think Toke Makinwa gives a rat-ass about your peasant opinion? So, you can dish out insults at other people but you can't stand people doing same to you?

Gerrarahia!
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
runs na. Naso she don dey do since unilag days
.the only way you could have known is if you saw her when you went for yours

.beef....envy ,even if na runs she still succeeded,how many dey do runs and nothing up till now ?
Please say good or keep shut

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Splashes ₦8 Million At A Club In Victoria Island / Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) / Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.