Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,621 members, 7,908,593 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Real Me - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Real Me (552 Views)

The Real Me / The Real Bad Guyz / The Real Bad Guyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Me by KelistKey(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
This is just a prank but mainly created to pass a great message to those who understands it.

It was my turn diz time to face d Revelation. A dark cave with little light spread round enough for one to see dimly.i hav heard of diz Revelation bt without details. All i hear pple say is that d Revelation iz ur destiny.
I walked in with d feelings of d dark,i was so scary,because no little light to show me d way diz time...i turned bak to go out of diz scary cave bt i could not see any light day indicate d sky n open space."hav i walked diz deep?" I thought to myself. Now it getting more scary. I was careful not to dash my foot against a stone bt it seems lyk i was perfect in my walks.
*Flasshh....*A bright light shined and d darkness become like a pool of blood n water seprated from eachoda with a transparent middle demacator dat reflet only but d word (REVELATION) n me.
A voice came out from d walz saying"welcome Kel,diz is d revelation". I wasn't shocked really bcoz i was expecting such thick voice anyway. My head pops up make me feeling praised by d name Kel.
Den a silver chair came n placed itself in my front. I sat on it even before i was permitted. I was prepared for d Revelation.
A book appeared ontop of d table at my front,it contains my Name,Age, n blank spaces. D book was not really big but it could contain a whole century stories in one page.
Two pple den came from from d inner front wall n each with their red pen,n one of dem was writing sometin in d book. I was furious because they wrote with red pen n i try to stop dem only to discover dat i cannot touch them or d book but only penetrate as if i am a spirit. Oh! No! Please dont write wit red pen on my book" i cried but they just looked at me n smiled. "Kel,ur world's mentality is different from where u are now", They n was turning to go."wat did u do now?" I asked bt dey ignored me n left.
I was so downcast n i tried again to touch d book but to no avail.
Then a man came out from dat same spot too,diz time wit a yellow pen.
He came straight to my book n started writing.
I got angry n shout saying "who gav u pple permission to write in my book as u wish!". "In d Revelation,ur destiny is in ur hands but interpreting it is in d hands of others.dose two who came before me ar ur path n i am ur pilot's messanger" He replied. He just spoke in parable,i tried to ask him more question but he just kept quiet until he leaves.
Now dix so called Revelation iz getting scary,i wanted to stand up but i was stick do d chair,my eyes could not shut anymore n i believe diz to b a journey of no return.
I try to read wat they hav written bt i could not understand thier written languages. "How will they interprete wit unknown message" i say to myself. I then feel my body touching someone's body next to me,i turned to look, it was my friends. from nowhere they appear by my two sides.i tried to talk to them but they just keep saying dat it not yet time for them to talk back..
Now a lady appear from dat same spot,she was holding a pink biro n she first kissed me before she writes,but as she was still writing,an unknown force came n took her away..."Oh no! not diz one dat appear friendly na!" i was so down.My friendz neva seems to b alive as they ar just like statue. I could still hear d gal calling my name but after somewhile,it dies off.
Now once again,i will hav to face d fact of wat i dont understand.
Anoda person came again diz time with black pen n blade. I knw diz is not gonna b good. I try stopping him but i was still helpless. I questioned him but all he said was "just watch". He started writing n almost finished d book, i was so angry dat i told him to STOP! and he obey but with a dirty smile he tore my BOOK!....OHHHHH!!!! GOD! i cried for help to save me from diz beast, my friends told me d word sorry, n i realise d time for them to talk has come.I try to tell them to tell me wat is going on n wat is in d book but all of a sudden dey were disappearing one after d other. d last one told me dat "Kelvin, we can't help u,we hav our own props to deal wit,bye" I was so betrayed by d pple i trusted so much while d beast leaves. i looked at my book shattered n i feel a bright light from my back. I turned to look at it n i saw it was d way out of d cave,my sit has now realease me n my eyes ar now in my control...i wanted to go out but i turned to look at my book n i knw dat book must b my destiny.. So i cant leave it behind but hw will i touch it...i try to touch it again but i couldn't.
I was there for hours until i made up my mind NEVER TO GIVE UP. i sat on d silver chair n waited a little longer n dose off
...i woke up as a result of someone tapping my back. everywhere was still d same colur bt diz time a man wit white robe n white pen stood by me. I quickly rushed up n i heard him say "Kel,D Rollins Emipre. I hav seen u hav wat it takes to rule ur destiny,i hav seen u did nt let ur friends,or d beast decides for u. U ar a Star,n u hav made it in d Revelation. weldone now take n go". he gave me my book n it was not thorn again.it was very new n still containing all ink of pen except d black which was been replaced to white...As I was going,feeling happy. I turned back n see d man on white robe smiling at me. I smiled back n ask him of his name. n he said to me "Kel, I am ur Pilot. I bring u to ur world tru ur path n on d due time i will bring u back to wher u belong wit me." He vanished immediately he said dat.
I was happy i understand all dat happened now from d PATH to d PILOT.
As i approach d cave gate,i saw d gal dat kissed me,she was waiting for me n she congratulate me n told me saying "Kel,Weldone for ur victory.We will meet again in your world very soon". I nodded n left d cave n it vanish.
I found myself in diz normal world n d nations of d earth saw me n all bow to their feet saying "WE HAIL U, OUR ROLLINS EMIPRE,SOP,KEL".
And i woke up!
# RollinsEmpire

(1) (Reply)

Research On The HARRY POTTER Series In Nigeria / Why Do Women Stay With Their Domestic Violent Partner For The Sake Of The Kids? / People Of The Gods (epic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.