Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,842 members, 7,889,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

Looking For A Business Mind - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For A Business Mind (800 Views)

Vacancy For A Business Development Manager / Start Up A Business With Just 5000 Naira / Start Up A Business With Just 5000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Business Mind by jerryboy7: 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2007
Hello echo, to you all out there. I've been very active in this forum and i say thumbs up to everyone who has contributed in one way or another. May the Good Lord continually hear our cry especially in times of need. I've come to understand that most of us in here are actually in search of one job or another,and i see that we all are looking for something to better ourselves and families. But i suggest we (likewise minds) should brian-storm and see what we can do.Lets not wait for a call for employment, its time wasting. productive time of our lives( 9am-5pm) are being used to better one man's business or the other. Lets bring up intelligent business ideas, and see how we can run it. Many banks out there are ready to support any indigenous business upto 100%. Information is Power. I believe we can grow. This message is for people who are not limited in any form and who look at the sky as their begining. Likewise mind should not hesitate to contact their business partner(Jerry) on 08077555198 or jerrybizmail@yahoo.co.uk
Lets Get something starting!!!
Re: Looking For A Business Mind by omolayo1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2007
GOOD TALK FROM YOU JERRY!
TALK ABOUT INTELLIGENT BUSINESS IDEAS WOULD NOT BE HURDLE AT ALL BUT KNOWING HOW IT WILL MANIFEST IS THE TOPIC ON ITS OWN.
HOW I WISH YOU GET TO KNOW ME WITH SEVERALS BUSINESS IDEAS BUT CONVERTING IT TO WHAT I WANT IS THE ISSUE because THERE IS NO CAPITAL TO MOVE IT ON.
TALKING ABOUT BANKS, WELL JUST TRY ONE AND YOU WILL LEARN YOUR LESSON FROM THAT. IDEAS IS MONEY BUT WHEN MONEY IS SPENT ON IT. 08059239292 @ AUTHORISEAUTHOR@YAHOO.CO.UK
Re: Looking For A Business Mind by boladonas(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2007
I think I am a business mond
will be pleased to help with your ideas.
Re: Looking For A Business Mind by muyibaba(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2007
You have to get an idea
you have to believe in that Idea
It must be something from an area of interest
It must be a kind of service people will need
you must convince people about it

any idea?
I was just thinking with epileptic power supply in Nigeria what about Solar panels
any idea? contact Muyiwa 08076372276
Re: Looking For A Business Mind by blackie: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2007
Guys, this is the best thing we youths should be putting into consideration rather than hanging out in places in the name of looking for a job. Let's think about this, how much will your employer pay you compared to you monthly expenditures. I have been thinking about this issue for a while now. Some people are gifted while others develop idea's. Let us come together and reason. Great things they say started small.
Re: Looking For A Business Mind by anijummai(f): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2007
hav started bizness in some sectors already. if there's anyway we can fix a forum to discuss, am open and willing. My num's 08028631971. Jummai.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Is Recruiting / Uacn How Far / Unity Bank Test In Abuja Any News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.