Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,534 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:50 PM

Sophia! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sophia! (8625 Views)

Davido’s Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Living Her Best Life Ever / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing / Sophia Williams Chikere Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia! by Khallyella(f): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
Following

1 Like

Re: Sophia! by Martin0(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
Khallyella:
Following
it high time I will send u to the UNI to study literature coz u need to compose our own story oooogrin
Sometimes I go just dey wonder weitin intrest me come ya side that I con see myself chating with u??

Well maybe God's time is nowgrin

1 Like

Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
Booboo7:

Am here sweedy

Thank you for the update. Guess I will sleep well tonight... please sleep well and sweet dreams...
please let me wake up to a long update tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 6:44am On Aug 05, 2017
Hahahhahaahahhahahaahaha... My love, I'll give a long update today all for u!

1 Like

Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
SOPHIA # continues..

On our way to Enugu state, we simply turned the trip into a fun fare. We took turns on the wheel, sang songs, screamed, took turns at nap and ate together. Finally, we got to NSUKKA town and located Cornice hotel were Afam's cousins had made reservations. Afam called his cousin Tobe' and he told him to meet him at the reception hall of the hotel.

Afam: Tobe!!! Oh boy see how you fresh up

Tobe: abi you... My brother you look good.

Afam : thanks Bro. Here, you know Sophie now that my childhood best friend and Kevin our best friend

Tobe: yes yes yes... Jesus! You people came all the way for me? Wow! Am honored. Thank you so much for coming

Kevin and I smiled and took turns to accept his appreciation. We got settled in our rooms (Kevin and Afam in one room and me in the opposite room). While Afam ran around with his cousin to ensure things were in place for tomorrow's traditional marriage, Kevin crawled into my room to argue how much of a good kisser he was (Kevin was a really naughty guy and most times, he'd even send pictures of girls he had had sex with the previous nights)

Me: K, am a better kisser than you OK so don't argue it

Kevin : prove it!

Me: you think I can't?

Kevin: I know you can't!

I pulled him forward and kissed him. It took him about two seconds to reciprocate. Then I let go of my grip on him.

Kevin: Sophie, I can't believe this. You just kissed me

Me: yes so?

Kevin : never knew you could. Thought I was the bad one here. Come here (he held me close) what's going on with u? Any new hook up yet?

Me: nah, am really not interested in love right now

Kevin: listen here babe, you can't let what happened in the past affect your love life

Me: (bursts out in a jeer) Kevin did you just say that right now? At least I have a past love life... Do you? Hahahahahahaha

Kevin: (looking embarrassed) OK OK I agree alright, can we just change the topic now?

Afam sent us dinner and after we were done eating, we settled to movies on YouTube as Kevin cuddled me. I woke up the next morning in a duvet and overheard water running In the bathroom. I got up and made my way then he came out of the bathroom wiping his face with a towel.

Kevin: good morning beautiful, how was your night?

Me: it was wonderful. You cuddled me all night

Kevin : my duty. Afam was here earlier, I stopped him from disturbing you.

Me.: why?

Kevin : felt you were tired from yesterday so I wanted you to chillax

Me: thanks, let's check on Afam

We knocked at the door and Afam opened

Afam: am not talking to you guys joh. You left me here in the cold

Me: awwwwww Sweety we are sorry but you should have joined us now

Afam: Kevin asked me not to

Kevin turns to Afam With a surprise look

Afam: OK OK before they go break my head, I got in last night and didn't find K so called his cell and he said he was with you so I didn't want to disturb you guys, I decided to sleep alone

Kevin: you're lucky you confessed!

We laughed and went to the restaurant for breaky. Later that evening , we joined his cousin's convoy to Aya village in NSUKKA local government. I kept admiring the giant houses we drove past... The compound of the Agu's was highly packed with people. We stepped out of the car looking like we were on our way for a dinner party. We could hear all the admiration for the three good looking strangers in the groom's convoy. The marriage ceremony went well and we got back to our hotel rooms. After dinner, I Decided to take a look at the environment of the hotel then something happened!

To be continued....
Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 8:13am On Aug 08, 2017
nice update dearie.... Good morning to you dear.

1 Like

Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Expecting my update before the end of the day. Thanks love

1 Like

Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2017
OK. love, I will

1 Like

Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
SOPHIA # continues....

As I gorgeously took bold steps in a stroll around the hotel, I couldn't ignore the Beauty of nature as the hotel was surrounded with so many trees, flowers and wonderful ornaments made from natural things. I decided to walk up to take a seat just next to the water fountain to have a clearer view of it when I felt a hand wrap me just from behind. I was too scared to turn, my heart beating faster than it should: i almost practically heard my heart beat! Then the person, noticing the fear decided to speak up.

It's me! Don't be afraid.... He said

Kevin! Oh gosh you scared me.... I said, Turning and then he immediately took my lips in his. We kissed passionately for a few minutes then he grabbed my backside and smooched gently. I let out a soft moan! Gosh it's like nothing I had felt in the hands of My ex (s) as his hands ran through my body, I did nothing but kept praying that moment would never come to an end. The feeling of his tall, muscular body against mine made me really wet and I threw caution to the wind as I raised my hand to caress his muscular chest softly. The atmosphere was romantic and all that came to my mind was how to get that big and bulging python I felt down there deep into me! Just then, he got a hold of himself and released me from his tight grasp. We both stared deep into each other's eyes as I cursed silently amidst heavy breath. Oh no! Why did he let me go? Why didn't he just rip off my pants and do the needful? I felt a sort of anger grow inside me as I turned to leave then I felt his grip on my right arm as he held me until I was almost facing him.

Kevin : Sophie, am sorry

Me: about what? (looking confused)

Kevin: look okay, I guess there's some form of attraction somehow but am not going to take advantage of you like that. You're beautiful and you've got a great body and a tender heart so you don't deserve anything less than a man who will adore and love you and give you all the happiness you deserve. Sophie I respect you and I don't want to hurt you.. I know I tempted you tonight and am sorry

Me: stop it, am not Complaining

Kevin : you don't need to. I could make love to you in ways unimaginable but after that what next? Our friendship could be ruined forever baby, I don't want to loose you Sophie not now, not ever! Am sorry

Me: OK (with sadness written all over my face) I understand
He pecked my right cheek and took me into my hotel room.

Days after Afam and Kevin left Nigeria, Kevin informed me he'd be back in few months to run a business transaction for his dad and that he'd love to purchase an orchard to start up a juice company in Nigeria. I felt it was a great Idea right before he popped the unexpected question.

Kevin: (on the phone) would you like to come to France with me? I promise to make It the best trip of your life.

Me: you know I would but only if mummy and daddy approve it

Kevin : then I'll take care of that.

Kevin convinced aunt Paulina (his childhood nanny turned family member) to speak with my parents and convince them that I would be a great source of joy to them if I could come over to France and spend some time with them. Mom and dad agreed and hurray! I got my visa and left Nigeria with Kevin! That was how another chapter of my life opened!

To be continued...
Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Thank you dear.... but you are denying me with this update... it is quite coming so late...... Thanks anyway for this one. nice night dear
Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Am sorry sweetie, I've got more time from tomorrow so will update early from now on. Famopompy #

1 Like

Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
SOPHIA # continues...

Their mansion (so I thought) in Paris which was located at the city center pretty close to Sacré-Coeur was a masterpiece of perfection! I couldn't take my eyes off the beautifully shaped Chandelier glittering right above me. That must have cost a fortune" I said to myself. A maid and chaperone had walked us into the house from the car and they kept referring to Kevin as 'sir Romeo' . I was led into my room and I continued my village girl surprised tour; touching everything I could lay my hands on. After having a warm bath, I got out of my room and went in search of Kevin. The house was super big that at a point, I gave up and started screaming hello! He finally found me and led me to the dining room.
We got seated to dishes that got me confused. Crabs, lobsters and alot more.

Me: Kevin is this meant for just the two of us or Is your family joining us?

Kevin: Sophie my family don't live here

Me; what do you mean by your family don't live here? So where do they live?

Kevin: Quite far away from here.

Me: I don't get you. Kevin who owns this place?

Kevin : Sophie, am a business tycoon... I can afford it

Me: is this a joke or something? How could u own this place Kevin. This is a mansion for crying out loud.

Kevin : did the good book say 'thou shall not live in a mansion?

Me: that's not it. Am just shocked! You're doing better than your dad did at your age I guess. (he winks at me) it's a good thing.

We had dinner and went to bed. The next morning, I woke up to the aroma of what I Considered a delicacy which was made up of Pasta dish with peas, onions, and peppers, and a salad with beets, carrots, and vinaigrette. I wasted no time In enjoying my meal.
We spent most of the day resting but after that day, it was fun all through. Kevin didn't fail his promise of giving me the best trip of my life as it was all amused outings, shopping, dates, biking, diving etc.

About a week and three days after my arrival in France, Kevin suggested it would be fun to go clubbing and after much hesitations I agreed (am not really the clubbing type). The club was of course filled with several white people and their music wasn't really my kind. Kevin, noticing I was enjoying the atmosphere decided it'd feel much better if I was a little tipsy! I didn't have a good record of alcohol intake at a certain level but well, we were clubbing right? Tipsy wouldn't be a bad idea! Unfortunately, I took just more than required and i really can't remember what happened next but I do know that I woke up the next morning next to an Unclad Masculine, almost white and lovely body and I developed cold feet! "oh no!!!! God please let it not be true" I kept saying as I slowly turned to look at myself, just to make sure I wasn't naked. I WAS!!!

to be continued...
Re: Sophia! by barbiemilz(f): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
wao.....interesting. Pls when is the nxt episode coming up?
Re: Sophia! by austine4real(m): 6:55am On Aug 15, 2017
barbiemilz:
Hppy brthday to u llnp
Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Nice update..... waiting for more

1 Like

Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2017
barbiemilz:

Today darling
Re: Sophia! by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2017
booboo7,no kill me wit suspense abeg update d tori
Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Preetiex:
booboo7,no kill me wit suspense abeg update d tori

Am on it love!
Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
SOPHIA # continues...

Arrrrrgggggg-hhhhhhhhh" I screamed at the top of my voice!
Kevin gasped out of sleep and tried to console and cuddle me but I wouldn't give him the chance. I was too mad to think of anything, too embarrassed to listen to him... I screamed more when I saw stains of blood on the sheets! Funny how few months ago, I wanted him deep inside me and now I wish it never happened! I was so ashamed that I ran off to the rest room and bolted the lock. He obviously ran after me but I was too fast for him!

Kevin : (bangs at the door) Baby! Sophie! Pls open the door! Sophie, am sorry I can explain please!

Me; (amidst tears) go away, I don't want to see you! I hate you!

Kevin: baby am sorry! I am... Can you just open the door please? Let's talk about it please....

Me: am not interested! You traitor. You've gotten what you always wanted so what more do you want? I thought you were my best friend. How could you?

Kevin : am sorry... Remember what we said about giving a chance for explanation when there's a problem? Here it is

Me: I hate you!

Kevin: I know, you have every reason to. Please just open up.

I finally opened the door and he caught me in his arms. Sophie am sorry " he kept repeating. few minutes later, I stopped sobbing as he told me how drunk he also was and how sorry he was for not controlling himself.

Kevin: Sophie am really sorry! Please forgive me. Please!

I nodded in believe and told him I wanted to go back to Nigeria... I furthermore explained why I had to leave and how I was too ashamed to stay around him. He pleaded he could get me a hotel room I'd be comfortable in but I refused. Few hours later, I Decided to stay strong and not go back home as it'll raise suspicion. The following days were awkward. Less jokes, less conversation, less eye contact.

Finally, my Nysc batch list was released and it was time to go back to Nigeria! I got my things packed and Kevin took me to the airport. I said bye to him and gave him a hug saying to myself 'this might be the last Time I'll set my eyes on him' and he whispered something into my ears "I love you" I looked into his gray eyes and said goodbye then I left for check_in.

To be continued...
Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2017
Waoh!!!! so painful.... waiting for more updates please
Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
BooBoo where are you? missing you here badly... I need update..
Re: Sophia! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
nawa for u op u are not updating frequently
Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2017
where are you now..... where are you dear
Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2017
SOPHIA # continues...

I got back to Nigeria and my cousin Nala came to get me form the airport. .
(in the car)

Nala: Sophie, mumsy and pale get visitors. No be small people o. You go just know say they get money. The man wife dey shine like mirror. In fact eh, the woman be like half cast o... Their daughter come go carry their Papa black skin Chai if you see the Gucci the girl nack eh, ee be like that kick wey Kevin buy for u that time wey u show me. Speaking of Kevin sef how is he doing? Hope say u and am no disturb him family too much o. That him fine Elder brother Michael nko... Kai I keep crushing on the dude sad to know he's now married. Sophie answer me naa

Me: Nala stop na. They are fine... Am tired

Nala: don't be tired o. You must jist me everything that I need to know about Paris o. Dafom (her boyfriend) said he'll take me there next year o make I no go disgrace u

Me: OK I'll jist u but am really tired now. Pls maybe later

Nala: OK. Am happy to have u back sis

We finally got home! The compound was as neat as it had always been, my dog "booboo" ran out to say hi and I did reciprocate. there stood our seven bedroom bungalow. The site reminded me of when we packed in two years ago... Dad and mum had built it with every bit of their abilities as they had high taste in structures.
We finally got into the sitting room after dropping my luggage in the awaiting mini visitor's room. Mum and dad ran out of the sitting room to give me a tight hug. I was almost not breathing as their heavy hands clouded and engulfed me. Daddy's sweet perfume was unmistakable! We missed u baby" daddy finally said as they both released me.

Me: I missed you more

Dad: how is Kevin and his family doing? And even the famous Aunty Paulina?

Me: fine daddy, they send their love

Mummy: I made ur favorite baby, go upstairs, get a warm bath and change into something comfy. But first of all, say hi to our visitors. His name is Kenneth MBA, commissioner of finance Enugu state. He was ur dad's best friend back in school and they somehow, they lost contact but finally met again last week at their mutual friend's house warming party. His daughter seem nice as ND u will like her. Come and say hi

We got into the main sitting room and I greeted the family. Nala wasn't exaggerating when she described his wife to me. She was really spotless! They all took turns in either patting my back or giving me a hug and I was set free to have that shower mum talked about.
Got into my room to find Nala in my bed. She helped me unpack and I had my bath, changes into a big T and a pair of leggings and we headed downstairs for lunch. Getting downstairs, u noticed a new visitor.

Mr Kenneth: Sophie, you are right on time. Meet my son Stanley. He had to put something in order and couldn't come with us but well he's here now. Stan this is Sophie my friend's daughter. (we shook hands)

Me: it's a pleasure meeting u Stan

Stan: pleasure is all mine Sophie

This guy is Breath taking! He's handsome in a serious kind of way, pink lips, brown eyes oh my gosh he's hairy and tall. No no no Sophie don't eve n think about it! It won't happen' I said to myself. And then we settled down to feast!

To be continued...
Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
famopompy:
where are you now..... where are you dear

couldn't access my account for a while...
Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Booboo7:

couldn't access my account for a while...
Thank God you are back dear... I appreciate your update..

1 Like

Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
SOPHIA # continues...

Days later, I went to school and got my Nysc call up later. # Abuja I kept echoing to myself. I broke the news to my parents and they were happy about it.
Crew days later, found myself in Nysc orientation camp Kubwa, Abuja. We had three days registration as the camp
Kicked off properly.. I made amends to my oversized Khaki and made friends with the seamstress in the process. My roommates where lovely and so were my colleagues at the OBS where I was appointed head of presentations. In a few days, I became popular as the best MC on camp. Made new friends and learnt new things. At this point I needed all the friendship and care in the world to take Kevin out off my mind. There were times I'd reminisce what happened between us in Paris, sometimes I'd hate that it happened that way and wish it happened differently but we'll, It already happened right?! I had stopped picking Kevin' calls after informing him about my arrival in Paris. Afam tried alot of times to talk us out of whatever it was that made us had cold conversation in our group chats but I wouldn't cooperate neither could I explain what had happened between Kevin and I.

Series of text messages and calls ensued but it didn't make me change my mind about going incommunicado on Kevin. He never gave up! I got a call from dad one day as he told me his friend Kenneth and his family lived in Abuja and would want me paying them a visit. He forwarded the commissioner's digit and I dialed. Introduced myself and he was really friendly, he even gave his wife the phone and I talked with her.

Mrs. Kenneth: So SOPHIA when will you come visiting!?

Me: you tell me mam

Mrs kenneth: will Saturday be OK? 3:00pm Saturday

Me: perfect mam. I'll be there

She forwarded the address to me and I got ready for Saturday.

===Saturday ====

I got set in my dark blue Tara Jeans, a beautiful sky blue designers top and a beautiful Roman neck piece not forgetting my set of beautiful bangles mum had gotten as my Nysc departure gift! I wore a Malaysian curl wig on my head and got my favorite Uber driver on the phone. isaiah came and got me right on time as Adekunbi (my new closest female friend and confidant waved goodbye with smiles.

Kunbi: Sophie bring white leather o.

Me: OK I don hear.

I got to the address at River palata close, Maitama and it didn't take much time to locate the building. I was given a warm welcome by Mr. And Mrs. Kenneth and I handed over the gifts I got them (perfumes for mam and cufflinks for pa) we spent time watching a movie as Mr. Kenneth kept making references to Nigerian politics. We were on top of our fulfilled evening when someone walked into the living room. Stanley!

Stan: hi everyone, what did I miss?

Mam: alot honey, you kept us waiting! Oya apologize

Stanley stood straight with his right hand across his chest as he apologizes formally.

Pa: it's OK son

Stan: Sophie, it's good to have you in Abuja. Guess it's good luck you are here cos mum hardly invites me for dinner these days. But you are here and am lucky to get invited. (I smiled shyly) I hope you'll stay after your Nysc?

Me: well it depends on my getting employed after service.

Stan: we are here so of cos we should be able to pull that through

Mam: that's true, ahm the table is waiting for us to munch so shall we?

We all choruses a huge' yes! And headed to the dining hall. These people's taste for furniture is really amazing! I said to myself. It was a five course meal and I enjoyed it with every single muscle on my taste buds. I appreciated the family after the meal and after a few minutes of chats and dining, I announced my departure.

Pa: how are you going? Did you come with your car?

Me: no sir, will use an Uber

Mam: oh no, Stanley will drop you. Here (she handed me an envelope) buy yourself a cartoon of noodles eh. Hope to see more of you here darling. I'll be in Australia in a few days but will reach you as soon as I get back.

Me: OK mam.

Stanley and I, were accompanied to his Lexus and he drove out of the gate.

Stan: so where are we going?

Me: Gwarimpa.

To be continued....
Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Thank you dear... I am happy again.. please Boo, kindly drop more updates
Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2017
OK dear... Am on it!
Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Uploading in a bit...
Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
SOPHIA # continues...

We finally got into Gwarimpa and I directed him to the residence where I had rented a self contained apartment.

Stan: nice place Sophie

Me: thanks. Care to come in for a cup of coffee?

Stan: no dear, not today. Lemme get your number yea, we could do movies together.

I typed my digit into his phone.

Stan: so you stay in your apartment alone?

Me: yes I do. My besty stays next door though. We had rooms at the lodge we were given but we didn't have the privacy we wanted so we had to move out. We became friends after we located this place together.

Stan: wow that's cool. I wish I had done my Nysc too. I hear it's fun

Me: you didn't serve?

Stan: nope! I didn't... Studied in Yale University and did my masters in Oxford. Relocated back home few months ago actually

No wonder that tone never misses out of his speech' I thought to myself.

Me: oh OK. Well... (there was a long silence between us as we just stared at each other) You have to go, it's getting late

Stan: yea you're right Sophie. Call you tomorrow

Me: good night

I got into my apartment after realizing Kunbi must have gone to bed since her lights were switched off. I took off my clothes and had a warm shower as I played my favorite blues. Remembered Stan's parents had given me an envelope so I opened and saw two bundles of 1000 make that'll notes. Needed no soothsayer to tell me how much that was! I was super excited that I called dad to inform him about the gift.

Stanley called in the morning...

Stan: hey babe, sup

Me: am aii, hope you had a great night rest!

Stan: you bet. You?

Me: I did.

Stan: OK so it's Sunday, are you going to church?

Me: yea...

Stan: me too but I'll go to the movies later. I want you to go with me. 4pm...can I pick you up?

Me: wow that'll be fun. Am in!..

Stan: great... I'll be right outside your gate at 4!

I had a great time in church as it was mother's day celebration Sunday. After church, Kunbi and I had lunch at our favorite eatery (Luigi) and headed home. Kunbi asked how my previous day went and I told her the things she needed to know.
4:00pm my phone rang!
Stan: OK enough with the make up, am outside your gate.

I laughed thoroughly as I had already gotten dressed in my black mini turtleneck gown and a pair of gold colored butterfly designed sandals to go with it. Dropped my key in my clutch purse, made a little adjustment to my hair and went through the gate. There he was, as handsome as I could remember leaning on his Gx470. He winked as I walked towards him causing me to blush.

Stan: you're beautiful (opens his arms to give me a hug)

Me: ( all smiles) thank you

He led me to the passenger's side and opened the door like a gentleman would on a first date especially. He drove swiftly as he banged soft hip hop music from his deck. He wanted to know more about me and so he asked questions which I answered. We finally got into the parking lot of Silverbird Galleria and he opened the door ND let me out. We went in, got popcorn, banana smoothies, stick meat and bottles of water then purchased tickets and went into the cinema hall. We liked perfect like a perfect couple and had the fun of our lives. It felt like we had known each other all our lives and I was excited! We went out for barbecue fish after that and then he took me home. I insisted he'd come in with me and he did.

Stan : nice place you've got here.

Me: thanks. I have juice in the fridge if you care

Stan: no thank you. Sophie I don't know if am asking for too much yea but I'd want us to do this often. I love your company.

Me: Same same

Stan: OK so, I gotta go. This is the part where I say goodnight

Me: (chuckled) good night Stan.

He planted a soft kiss on my forehead and left.

To be continued...
Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thank you dear.... Thank you... waiting for more dearie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? / Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.