Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,369 members, 7,920,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:42 AM

Survey Of A Plot Of Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Survey Of A Plot Of Land (658 Views)

A Plot At Omole Phase 2 Extension Lagos Mainland With C Of O / »»» Sold! 3 Bedroom Flat On A Plot Of Land In Port Harcourt @ N6M Net (Pics) ««« / A Plot Of Land Off Mobil Road,ilaje Before Ajah Lagos @ #18m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Survey Of A Plot Of Land by mempsi: 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please How do I get a good Surveyor to survey my land. what do I need to know about Surveying a piece of Land? Please advise me.
Re: Survey Of A Plot Of Land by MCastle: 12:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Contact 08161333339 for all land related issues
Offering you our basket of options. Feel free to pick which one works best within your budget. Remember instalment plans ranging from 3 - 12months are available depending on the property of choice. All lands have verifiable titles and are in "ready to build" locations. So what are you waiting for? Begin your 2017 second half in grand style. Wanna inspect? Want the subscription forms?

Call: 08161333339 also available on
Whatsapp

#homeforsale #Properties #lagos #investment #realeststedevelopment #lagoshomes #lagosptoperties #homeowners #landsforsale #naijaproperties #naijalands #realestate #propertyinvestment #lekki #landlords
Re: Survey Of A Plot Of Land by toxxnoni(m): 3:21am On Jul 23, 2017
mempsi:
Please How do I get a good Surveyor to survey my land. what do I need to know about Surveying a piece of Land? Please advise me.

You might be needing some of our services
Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited
We are based in lagos, Nigeria and we provide inter-state services,
Our services are
1) Water borehole drilling
2) Water treatment
3) Geo-physical survey
4) Soil test / Geo-technical investigation
5) Pile foundation
6) Sand search
7) Laboratory analysis
8') Construction and Installation of over-head tanks
9) Project management/Supervision and General construction.
WE RENDER OUR SERVICES ANYWHERE WITHIN NIGERIA
Call or whatsapp +2348136569906
Email astrogeotech@yahoo.com
https://m.facebook.com/astrogeotech/?ref=bookmarks
Re: Survey Of A Plot Of Land by Hassanabioduna(m): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2017
mempsi:

Am a Surveyor, chat me up on Whatsapp 08059305757

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find Cheap Farmland In Southeast? / A Plot Of Land In Oke Ira nla in Ajah, Lagos State Is For Sale / 7 Ways You Can Buy Landed Property Amazingly Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.