Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,539 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Have U Been Rejected Before By Either Of The Sexes. What Was Your Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Been Rejected Before By Either Of The Sexes. What Was Your Reaction (479 Views)

I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) / For How Long Have U Been Single ? / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have U Been Rejected Before By Either Of The Sexes. What Was Your Reaction by Aabheaven(m): 2:04am On Jul 23, 2017
I will say I have gotten lucky on some occasions but won't deny that I have also shared my own part of rejection. Not even once. One is currently regretting her actions but it's too late because am currently making money.
Let me share one of my experience. I met ds babe back then in university days, she attends my church and was very pretty as at then ( she looks like hell now). I loved her smile then. Made so many advances but she turned them down. Money was not really my problem then. She said she is not ready for relationship for now. But as am speaking to you she is disturbing me as Bleep.
I don't give a bleep anymore but felt really bad those days but kept assuring myself that there are more fingerlings yet to be hatched. It pained me though but I moved on and have met so many lovely girls and dated some.
Share your experience but always know girls are not worth dying for or killing yourself over.

(1) (Reply)

Why Being Too Composed Doesnt Capture Women??? / What Happened To All The Trolls In This Section / Pen Is Size And Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.