Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,065 members, 7,931,653 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

Lady Caught Stealing At A Supermarket In Zimbabwe (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught Stealing At A Supermarket In Zimbabwe (photos) (2078 Views)

Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) / Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From / Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Caught Stealing At A Supermarket In Zimbabwe (photos) by Wizmike111(m): 3:26am On Jul 23, 2017
An innocent looking understudy has landed in big trouble after she was disrespected for stealing meat and liquor at a general store.

A student was disgraced and paraded in public after she was caught red-handed stealing from a supermarket. She was spotted by vigilant security men who accosted her and forced her to confess to the crime.

Charmaine Manenji, who is believed to be a mother of two, stole alcohol and meat before she was apprehended.

She is said to be a previous school understudy of Kwekwe secondary School and her dad was an appointee superintendent there, a source from Zimbabwe uncovered.

NEWS FROM: http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/07/young-innocent-lady-disgraced-after-she.html

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Supermarket In Zimbabwe (photos) by nextprince: 3:31am On Jul 23, 2017
Although she doesn't look hungry, na hunger make am steal those food items. Thieves like this shouldn't be handcuffed, just 2 days in police cell with some labour like sweeping, washing etc to deter others.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Supermarket In Zimbabwe (photos) by BabaRamota1980: 3:42am On Jul 23, 2017
I think she needed the items to feed her family.

I see stew meat, groundnut oil, water, and a small bag of rice. Then a bottle of cocacola to quench thirst. If I was there i would pay the items for her. Times are hard.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Supermarket In Zimbabwe (photos) by jumobi1(m): 3:50am On Jul 23, 2017
She's just a thief. Alcohol isn't a genuine need.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Supermarket In Zimbabwe (photos) by stGabrielo(m): 3:51am On Jul 23, 2017
what a beuriful woman in such act I agree with nigga above me tho cry I could hve pity her,but alcohol kwa
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Supermarket In Zimbabwe (photos) by ZombieTAMER: 3:51am On Jul 23, 2017
Amended Zimbabwean constitution says Her punishment should be a night with Mugabe
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Supermarket In Zimbabwe (photos) by nextprince: 3:53am On Jul 23, 2017
jumobi1:
You are right, and that is the more reason why I think she deserves some punishment like detention for few days with some light labour.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Supermarket In Zimbabwe (photos) by Tolexander: 4:03am On Jul 23, 2017
jumobi1:
You can't say that bro!
Alcohol may not be a genuine need, but a material to procure a genuine need.

What if she sells the alcohol to get the cash to buy her necessity?

I'm not siding her, but people stealing trivial things like this are meant to be pitied at times and not passing an outright conclusion on them.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Supermarket In Zimbabwe (photos) by JaneYave(f): 5:34am On Jul 23, 2017
Must u eat meat or drink alcohol? Stealing is not an option anywhere.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Supermarket In Zimbabwe (photos) by thesicilian: 5:38am On Jul 23, 2017
She should be arrested and charged to court. Let the law take its full course.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Supermarket In Zimbabwe (photos) by thesicilian: 5:43am On Jul 23, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
I think she needed the items to feed her family.

I see stew meat, groundnut oil, water, and a small bag of rice. Then a bottle of cocacola to quench thirst. If I was there i would pay the items for her. Times are hard.
Go and pay na. Don't you know the way to Zimbabwe? Because its a lady now you are going all soft and rationalizing. Would you have said the same if it was a man who did this? A truly hungry fellow would work hard, or at worst beg, not steal. And to now steal alcohol at that. Is alcohol food?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Supermarket In Zimbabwe (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 6:12am On Jul 23, 2017
nextprince:
Although she doesn't look hungry, na hunger make am steal those food items. Thieves like this shouldn't be handcuffed, just 2 days in police cell with some labour like sweeping, washing etc to deter others.
Not hunger bro.

She's a thief
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Supermarket In Zimbabwe (photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 23, 2017
pitiable....... i have no issues with thieves like this. as long as it is just to quench hunger... food items.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Supermarket In Zimbabwe (photos) by pbethel: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2017
May God help her
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Supermarket In Zimbabwe (photos) by BabaRamota1980: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
thesicilian:

Go and pay na. Don't you know the way to Zimbabwe? Because its a lady now you are going all soft and rationalizing. Would you have said the same if it was a man who did this? A truly hungry fellow would work hard, or at worst beg, not steal. And to now steal alcohol at that. Is alcohol food?

Wetin dey her chest alone, not to talk of her beauty and those nice thighs, I go pay the store what she borrowed and then fill shopping cart for her sef. If na man do this kin thing if i get opportunity to slap am ehnn, the ringing echo no go clear hin ear till 24hrs later in his jail cell.

Where una see alcohol sef, abi una drunk?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Supermarket In Zimbabwe (photos) by thesicilian: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Wetin dey her chest alone, not to talk of her beauty and those nice thighs, I go pay the store what she borrowed and then fill shopping cart for her sef. If na man do this kin thing if i get opportunity to slap am ehnn, the ringing echo no go clear hin ear till 24hrs later in his jail cell.

Where una see alcohol sef, abi una drunk?
Lol. At least you are true to yourself the true motives behind your stand.

(1) (Reply)

I Sacrificed 20,000 Children & Ate Their Hearts During The War - Joshua Blahyi / Deadly Okada Accident Caught On Camera! / Photos Of The Victims Of Calabar Electrocution survivors In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.