Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,741 members, 7,885,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Was Evans Truly Escaped Police Tent Or Mere Media Propaganda? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Evans Truly Escaped Police Tent Or Mere Media Propaganda? (693 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Overhyped With Good Media Propaganda (pic) / Threat By Sacked NWC To Go To Court, Mere Media Creation ― APC Govs Forum / Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Evans Truly Escaped Police Tent Or Mere Media Propaganda? by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 23, 2017
just thinking... if truly Evan still in detention i think he should have been charged to court by now... why sudden silence of NPF and media about Evans scenarios?
Re: Was Evans Truly Escaped Police Tent Or Mere Media Propaganda? by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 23, 2017
fakeprophet:
just thinking... if truly Evan still in detention i think he should have been charged to court by now... why sudden silence of NPF and media about Evans scenarios?

This kind early morning. Na Evans they your head.. My guy.

1 Like

Re: Was Evans Truly Escaped Police Tent Or Mere Media Propaganda? by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 23, 2017
sonofLuci:

This kind early morning. Na Evans they your head.. My guy.
lol, iam close to his house, me and family wanna be save bro
Re: Was Evans Truly Escaped Police Tent Or Mere Media Propaganda? by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 23, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Was Evans Truly Escaped Police Tent Or Mere Media Propaganda? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 23, 2017
fakeprophet:

lol, iam close to his house, me and family wanna be save bro

So since when them never catch am.

U no save ba.. Okay

Re: Was Evans Truly Escaped Police Tent Or Mere Media Propaganda? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 23, 2017
sonofLuci:

So since when them never catch am.
U no save ba.. Okay
sorry are u in anyway related to Evan? u clown!!!
Re: Was Evans Truly Escaped Police Tent Or Mere Media Propaganda? by PatriotTemidayo: 6:15am On Jul 23, 2017
When last did you hear anything about him?

My guy, that man done vanish and the police is just hiding behind a finger.
Re: Was Evans Truly Escaped Police Tent Or Mere Media Propaganda? by Justuceleague2: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2017
Nigerians sha, when he was trending, you were angry, you started free Evans campaign

Some of you even threatened fire and brimstone

Now that media is silent you are complaining

Isn't there a Tonto Dike topic to read about?
Re: Was Evans Truly Escaped Police Tent Or Mere Media Propaganda? by PREBuhari2019: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2017
Evans is still in police custody.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Countries That Have Changed Their Names / The New Age Qualification For Running Office As Passed By The Senate / Go Back To Kuje Angry Youths Oppose Kanu Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.