Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking (70128 Views)

Lilian Esoro In Sexy Oufit To Golden Movie Awards (Photos) / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Beverly Naya Stuns At The Golden Movie Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by Nov6(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2017
What do you expect
She has kids nah....
Precise i honestly see nothing wrong in what she is putting on,i wonder why people seems to be blasting her,
it is what she feels comfortable in.
Precise its a movie award thing,she is got to look good.
@least she is not naked....

You are beautiful too,
i see ya

sinaj:
Motherhood has really changed her smiley

It seems she is evn putting on a girdle.

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by simplicity1(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2017
She wear clothe or nah Mosquito net be that �
Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by rossyc(f): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2017
That dress isn't befitting for her, she has changed though.
Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by Nov6(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2017
i see nothing wrong in what she is putting on,i wonder why people seems to be blasting her,
it is what she feels comfortable in.
Precise its a movie award thing,she is got to look good.
@least she is not naked....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by Jodha(f): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2017
JasonScolari:
When your surname is "Buhari"

Lol Savage... cheesy grin lwkm oo..
Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Even Pig toe she nor get

Mumu gal Mumu OP undecided

pig toe ni
Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by 989900: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2017
She is beautiful, y'all should go get a life.

Post una picture and your wives or girlfriends wey never born self make we see.

Mtcheeewww . . .
Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by prettyboi1(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2017
ymee:
THIS IS BUSHIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

����Meanwhile

Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Your advert is BUSHIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Why should we contact you?
Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by Safiaa(f): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2017
What happened to nadia? She used to be so beautiful, her face looks different.

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by ariwokoigbore(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2017
celebrity outfit
Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by EmekaBlue(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2017
she's no more beautiful like b4...Looking like Janet jackson

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Even Pig toe she nor get

Mumu gal Mumu OP undecided
see wea ur eyes go grin
Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2017
its called a skin suit or cat skin, its meant to bring out the feminism of woman's body, she wore it well n I love it.

Nigerians need to upgrade biko
Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by No100(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2017
If she don't wear such, how will AY enjoy what he is holding at the back? grin grin grin
Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by curvilicious: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2017
Na recession
She couldn't afford to buy better material, come carry d material go give obioma smh
Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by Kayswat(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2017
The only thing I didn't get in the picture is where AY hand is just saying though
Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2017
ymee:
THIS IS BUSHIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

����Meanwhile

Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
which one is graphic designing again na?
Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2017
Jodha:

Lol Savage... cheesy grin lwkm oo..
Koyide..... cheesy
Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by martineverest(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2017
that stomach of d lady on green tho....

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by martineverest(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2017
chalantmike:
its called a skin suit or cat skin, its meant to bring out the feminism of woman's body, she wore it well n I love it.

Nigerians need to upgrade biko
mr upgrader dats not skin suit biko
Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by labake1(f): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2017
What people do bcoz of F A S H I O N cry

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by somez(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2017
Go church you no go go. You eh
pyyxxaro:

After Camel toe naaa Pig toe, then horse toe, then Zebra toe

She nor even get anyone sad

Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by pyyxxaro: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2017
somez:
Go church you no go go. You eh

Rain de fall

I nor get umbrella

And the way I starch my native ehn

If rain beat me,all the starch go wash comot for the cloth

I go come be like small dog angry
Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by Maj196(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Nadia use to be a very pretty girl. Who d fvck is dat up der.

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by WizzyDollar(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2017
she is wearing rubber or brown paint
Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by Jonbeezy(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2017
What is wrong with what she put on. mttcccheee! come see the kain speed i applied to see things. dissapointed. undecided undecided
she remains beautiful as ever. beautiful Nadia.
Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2017
holatin:
nothing wey dey go up no go cum down, even thing wey dey shine go rust one day.

waiting patiently for the day i go meet my high school crush who think her beauty go last forever, go show her her before and after pic dat day
lolz
girls day think say their beauty go last 4 ever

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2017
These people go through a lot to remain relevant. I don't envy them.

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking by eDeity: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2017
Hmmm this one weak me O.. This is Nadia Buari I know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.