Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Motivation : Stand Out!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Motivation : Stand Out!!! (651 Views)

Discover the Secrets of First Class Graduates and how Stand Out / The Best Way To Increase Motivation At Work / 10 Major Skills That Will Always Make You Stand Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motivation : Stand Out!!! by 9jawatchdog: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2017
As I sat down staring at my personal library, thinking of what to write about today, something struck me. Well, at first I did not know what it was, but soon, as I began to ponder on it, it became clearer. That the single reason most people do not ever attain success in their lives is because they are afraid to STANDOUT.

They are scared to try out something new on their own terms and conditions. Rather, they prefer to always hang out in the crowd where they feel comfortable and at ease with themselves.

Dear friend, Noah was able to survive and build the ark which eventually saved him, his family and mankind, because he stood out from the crowd. He was able to capture God’s heart because he decided never to be like everyone else. Hence God picked him.

Find out the catch of here>>> http://9jawatchdog.net/2017/07/22/standout/

Copy Cc-Lalastica.

Re: Motivation : Stand Out!!! by mcdavies4: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Chinazo Amahalu A.k.a(nazy) Claims That Nigeria Actress Rita Dominic And Her Lo / Living With Fear Of Unknown: Steps To Overcome It? / Hotel Marketers, Get In Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.