Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,248 members, 7,947,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nigeria Can Separate Without Another Civil War - Maye Of Ife Kingdom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Separate Without Another Civil War - Maye Of Ife Kingdom (797 Views)

Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / IPOB Should Stop, Igbos Are Not Ready For Another Civil War- Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Can Separate Without Another Civil War - Maye Of Ife Kingdom by atorioke(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2017
The Maye of Ife Kingdom, Chief Ramon Adegoke Adedoyin, has given a good explanation on how Nigeria can separate without fighting another civil war.

Adedoyin counseled those contemplating on war to stop, that states in America separated without engaging themselves in war.

The President, Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu, Ile-Ife, told Vanguard that the situation is now getting out of hands and called on authorities to take quick action.

“Evil starts from somewhere, so we have to be very careful in Nigeria. Even those of us who were young during the period of Biafra, I remember clearly that they said we should dig holes and hide inside them to avoid being killed by fighter jets.

“So, this issue of war being talked about, we have to be careful. If we want to break up, it must not be by war, and according to my own formula, we can break sensibly without shedding blood or firing one single shot.

“In the USA, states operate on their own and they have one central President. The driver’s licence of the state of Delaware is different from that of the state of Illinois and they operate separately. We can also be united as a country and every state, every region can operate on its own.

“The concept came because of the people agitating for a separate country such as Biafra. But that is not even enough, you know it has always been Biafra! Biafra!!Biafra!!! But look at the North, the northern people will be the last people to agitate for separation.

“This worries me because the general belief is that they don’t have anything in the North. So, if the North could now start talking about separation,then we have problems on our hands, if we don’t take quick and wise decision,” Adedoyin said.

Source NAN

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/nigeria-can-separate-without-war-adedoyin/

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Separate Without Another Civil War - Maye Of Ife Kingdom by atorioke(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2017
atorioke:
The Maye of Ife Kingdom, Chief Ramon Adegoke Adedoyin, has given a good explanation on how Nigeria can separate without fighting another civil war.

Adedoyin counseled those contemplating on war to stop, that states in America separated without engaging themselves in war.

The President, Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu, Ile-Ife, told Vanguard that the situation is now getting out of hands and called on authorities to take quick action.

“Evil starts from somewhere, so we have to be very careful in Nigeria. Even those of us who were young during the period of Biafra, I remember clearly that they said we should dig holes and hide inside them to avoid being killed by fighter jets.

“So, this issue of war being talked about, we have to be careful. If we want to break up, it must not be by war, and according to my own formula, we can break sensibly without shedding blood or firing one single shot.

“In the USA, states operate on their own and they have one central President. The driver’s licence of the state of Delaware is different from that of the state of Illinois and they operate separately. We can also be united as a country and every state, every region can operate on its own.

“The concept came because of the people agitating for a separate country such as Biafra. But that is not even enough, you know it has always been Biafra! Biafra!!Biafra!!! But look at the North, the northern people will be the last people to agitate for separation.

“This worries me because the general belief is that they don’t have anything in the North. So, if the North could now start talking about separation,then we have problems on our hands, if we don’t take quick and wise decision,” Adedoyin said.

Source NAN

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/nigeria-can-separate-without-war-adedoyin/

Lalasticlala
Re: Nigeria Can Separate Without Another Civil War - Maye Of Ife Kingdom by googlepikins: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2017
Nice one. The zoogeria must fall

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Separate Without Another Civil War - Maye Of Ife Kingdom by Blizzy9ja: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2017
The North don't have anything so they have to cheat other people and later scream One Nigeria... Saying Nigeria is One indivisible is a big joke... Allowing the union is like shifting dooms day, it must surely happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Separate Without Another Civil War - Maye Of Ife Kingdom by papaejima1: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2017
Nigeria is an entity structured to fail right from the beginning.

It will definitely fail.
One group cannot be producing 100% and eating 13% while another group produce 0% and eat 87%

No matter how long it takes, the contraption will definitely come crashing down either in our time or that of our children if the status quo continues.
#Fact

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Can Separate Without Another Civil War - Maye Of Ife Kingdom by checkolatunji: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2017
Okay
Re: Nigeria Can Separate Without Another Civil War - Maye Of Ife Kingdom by Deedeedee3: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2017
This is good. I am happy that an omoluabi is being truthful. The country needs to split. We are not united. Regionalism will change nothing.
My Yoruba people need to leave Nigeria.
Niger-area ilu eshe!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Separate Without Another Civil War - Maye Of Ife Kingdom by MediumStout(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2017
sad
Re: Nigeria Can Separate Without Another Civil War - Maye Of Ife Kingdom by Warship: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2017
MediumStout:
sad

Is that all you got to say

Chaiiii

if this comment by this person is true, I know how heartbroken you are right now

Take handkerchief to clean your tears

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Separate Without Another Civil War - Maye Of Ife Kingdom by MediumStout(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

Is that all you got to say

Chaiiii

if this comment by this person is true, I know how heartbroken you are right now

Take handkerchief to clean your tears

Biafra is dead. Simple
Re: Nigeria Can Separate Without Another Civil War - Maye Of Ife Kingdom by Warship: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2017
MediumStout:

Biafra is dead. Simple

Maye of Ife Kingdom thinks otherwise

See the lagoon close by. Pls don't accidentally fall inside.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Wrong In Buhari’s Absence —pdp Senator / Why Are Nigerian Youths Complicit? Why do you support corruption? / Senate Threatens To Issue Warrant For Arrest Of Glo Ceo, 15 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.