Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,005 members, 7,949,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones (14903 Views)

My Experience and Unboxing of The Infinix S4 / How Can I Turn On The Bluetooth Of Zealot N17 Headset / My Hands On Review and Unboxing Of A Smartphone Controlled Drone - NaijaTechGuy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by queenfav(f): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2017
Hey guys.. Been a while i posted here.. So i got the Zealot B570 headphones when i wanted to go on vacation in April. I needed something within the price range of 6-10k. I was wary of ordering online, since i won't be opportune to test the audio quality.

Trust me, you don't want to buy an audio device online. I once got a Sardine sdy019 speaker from a guy on nairaland.. Uhm, my people, when it arrived i discovered that even my Gionee M6 speakers were almost louder than the so called Sardine "super bass speakers".I got it 12k and lost 3k as costs of shipping and returning it to the seller to get my money back. Ok, that aside (time to focus).

Yea, where was I? Ok.. Yes, so i wanted something not so pricey especially as i had plans to buy a Beats by dre when i hammer! Lol...

I made inquiries from colleagues on where to get a budget headphone in Ibadan, and they told me Mokola roundabout was my best bet. So i set out and settled for a plaza around Con-oil at the R/abt. I saw many other affordable brands.. Even dupes of Beats and Sennheiser...lol.(China, i hail thee!). I told the shop sales man i wanted the best there, with good bass and decent volume. He immediately got me the zealot b570 headphones.. Told me to try it out. I connected it via Bluetooth to my phone.. Boy o boy!! I was awed.. That was when he told me it has FM, memory card and a strong battery..I had heard all i wanted,and i was impressed. After haggling, we settled for N5000 as the last price,so i paid and left a very happy woman.

SPECIFICATIONS
1.Supports memory card Card (up to 32GB)
2.High speed usb2.0
3.LED display of modes, battery level icon and a Charging notification light (which is a stagnant red when charging, turns blue when charging is completed)
3.support music file format: MP3, WMA, WAV
4.Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery (600mah)
. This is a plus, since it's similar to Nokia torchlight battery thus easily replaceable.
5.Charging power supply: computer USB
DC 5V (500 MA) travel charger or car charger
6.Continuous working time: 10 hours(its lesser when when music is played at highest volume)
7.Charging time: 2 hours (charges faster with 5v-1A
charger)
8.Active Noise cancellation
9.Bluetooth 4.0
10. 3.5mm aux connector) for those that want to attach a Line in cable and connect with their phone)
11.FM radio

BOX CONTENTS -
1 Zealot B570 bluetooth Headset headphone
1 USB Charging Cable
1 line in cable

(Note:-This is Naija, most sellers remove the Aux line in cable..)

MY PERSONAL REVIEW BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE USING IT
I wasn't expecting the amazing quality i got considering the affordable price of the headset .. Its amazing and ought to even sell for higher than 5k . It has a very durable premium look/ feel. The headband is flexible and smooth for easy wear. It has a hold, perfect to wear while working out. The bass is very punchy, great volume and good audio clarity(i noticed the output is best with Memory card) . The battery lasts me a week at times, I use it for about an hour daily, so mine takes me all week.

I loooove it a lot, the sound output for. Music and the F. M is very clear! I love the fact that it's foldable, makes it easy to carry about in my small handbags. My colleague tried it out and couldn't believe it was 5k..He said to me "babe, na home theater u carry for ear o". Zealot, thank you o..I saved a lot of money i would have used to get a highly priced headphone with "big name" and basic functions..

What could be better?
1.The blinking lights on one headset while music plays isn't so mature.. Reminds me of those sneakers with lights and music some of us wore as kids.. Lol
2 . Someone around you can faintly hear what you are listening to on the headphones when the volume is loud.
3.The mp3 player when using memory card has no shuffle option to play random songs.. It plays the songs alphabetically.

Should you get it? No even think am twice o, this is a steal considering the price and cute functions . . Buy it by all means!
Here's a link to zealot's official website for more information and detailed specs of the headphones.. Ciao!!!
http://www.zealot.cc/en/productShow_20.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by waleyp(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2017
so we should wait for episode 2?
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2017
I'm almost out of popcorn
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2017
queenfav:
Hey guys.. Been a while i posted here.. So i got the Zealot B570 headphones when i wanted to go on vacation in April. I needed sth within the range of 6-10k. I was wary of ordering online, since i won't be opportuned to test the audio quality. Trust mw, you don't wnat to buy an audio device online. I once got a Sardine sdy019 speaker from a guy on nairaland.. Uhm, my people, my Gionee M6 speakers were almost louder than the so called "super bass speakers".I got it 12k and lost 3k as costs of shipping and returning it to the seller to get my money back. Ok, that aside (time to focus).
Yea, where was I? Ok.. Yes, so i wanted sth not so pricey especially as i never gather my sennheiser or beats by dre money never reach!lol.
I made enquiries from colleagues on where to get a budget headphone in Ibadan, and they told me Mokola roundabout was my best bet. So i set out and decided to buy from a shop at one plaza.
So where are the pictures and don't forget to tell us price and sound quality
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by queenfav(f): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2017
lofty900:
So where are the pictures and don't forget to tell us price and sound quality
coming ooo.. I dey sell my hair.. Lol
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by queenfav(f): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2017
neoapocalypse:
I'm almost out of popcorn
Grab some ooo
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by queenfav(f): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
More pixs..

Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Great. I'll try it out. I bought a fake beats by Dr Dre last year, it has good sound too but too heavy and stiff. It broke into two, super glue couldn't help so I gave it out but I'll try this one soon. Hope the price will not increase ooo grin
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by queenfav(f): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
lofty900:
Great. I'll try it out. I bought a fake beats by Dr Dre last year, it has good sound too but too heavy and stiff. It broke into two, super glue couldn't help so I gave it out but I'll try this one soon. Hope the price will not increase ooo grin
Hehehehe.. Sorry I laughed @ it broke into two . Kpele..That won't happen with this, the headband is a thick flexible rubber. The price won't increase hopefully, u can even get it cheaper on jumia, but i won't advice my enemy to do that. Go to a shop, test it and pay!

1 Like

Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by warrenweste(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
queenfav:
Hehehehe.. Sorry I laughed @ it broke into two . Kpele..That won't happen with this, the headband is a thick flexible rubber. The price won't increase hopefully, u can even get it cheaper on jumia, but i won't advice my enemy to do that. Go to a shop, test it and pay!

do u have the guys phone number or shop address in mokola ?
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by stanboy28(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Try zealot b17 thank me later
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by queenfav(f): 5:38am On Aug 09, 2017
warrenweste:

do u have the guys phone number or shop address in mokola ?
No i don't.. It was on the nylon they packed the headphones in, but i have trashed that long ago. Anyways, it won't be hard to get if you check a big phone accessories shop.
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by queenfav(f): 5:40am On Aug 09, 2017
stanboy28:
Serious? No coman tempt me o. Anyways, am still enjoying this sha. Maybe when a
I get bored, would give it out and get a higher zealot. Lemme check the b17 out first!
Modified.. I just checked it. D headphones look bad ass o, how much is it here in Nigeria?
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2017
how long does the battery last?
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by tulipsmadra: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2017

Wanted to go for Sony MDR-ZX110AP when I saw your thread can't seem to make up my mind yet.
I would appreciate if you give us an honest review on battery. how long does it last, as that could be a deciding factor for me.
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by warrenweste(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2017
stanboy28:

How much is it?
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by stanboy28(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
warrenweste:

How much is it?
6k....
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by warrenweste(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
stanboy28:
6k....

in ibadan? or where did u gt yurs?
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by Jaculze(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nice one op. I have a boom headphone I use on my Tecno Camon CX but I'll have to get this headphone.
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by stanboy28(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2017
warrenweste:

in ibadan? or where did u gt yurs?
waffi..
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by wman(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
This mumu headset na im you dey hype like this?

The headset isn't durable. One fall and the internals scatter. I've used Havit headsets that lasts for years until I dash someone or it get stolen.

I used it for just 2 months before it stopped working. A lot of people used it in our service year. Not one of the headsets lasted before POP. I have been using my current headset since last year October.

Stay away from Zealot products. They are not durable.

3 Likes

Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by warrenweste(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
wman:
This mumu headset na im you dey hype like this?

The headset isn't durable. One fall and the internals scatter. I've used Havit headsets that lasts for years until I dash someone or it get stolen.

I used it for just 2 months before it stopped working. A lot of people used it in our service year. Not one of the headsets lasted before POP. I have been using my current headset since last year October.

Stay away from Zealot products. They are not durable.

Oh really? so whats the name and price of your current headset?
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by Ebubemg(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
queenfav:
Serious? No coman tempt me o. Anyways, am still enjoying this sha. Maybe when a
I get bored, would give it out and get a higher zealot. Lemme check the b17 out first!
Modified.. I just checked it. D headphones look bad ass o, how much is it here in Nigeria?
go for b19 wink wink wink

Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by JehanEddy07(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ebubemg:
How much is it? And where can I get it?
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
you forgot to add that that sliding part of the headset breaks easily. mine broke less than a month after getting it. i can't deny that it has good audio quality though.
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by Ebubemg(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
JehanEddy07:
How much is it? And where can I get it?
8k. Aliexpress

1 Like

Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by imrandbest(m): 12:01am On Dec 13, 2017
queenfav:
Hey guys.. Been a while i posted here.. So i got the Zealot B570 headphones when i wanted to go on vacation in April. I needed something within the price range of 6-10k. I was wary of ordering online, since i won't be opportune to test the audio quality.

Trust me, you don't want to buy an audio device online. I once got a Sardine sdy019 speaker from a guy on nairaland.. Uhm, my people, when it arrived i discovered that even my Gionee M6 speakers were almost louder than the so called Sardine "super bass speakers".I got it 12k and lost 3k as costs of shipping and returning it to the seller to get my money back. Ok, that aside (time to focus).

Yea, where was I? Ok.. Yes, so i wanted something not so pricey especially as i had plans to buy a Beats by dre when i hammer! Lol...

I made inquiries from colleagues on where to get a budget headphone in Ibadan, and they told me Mokola roundabout was my best bet. So i set out and settled for a plaza around Con-oil at the R/abt. I saw many other affordable brands.. Even dupes of Beats and Sennheiser...lol.(China, i hail thee!). I told the shop sales man i wanted the best there, with good bass and decent volume. He immediately got me the zealot b570 headphones.. Told me to try it out. I connected it via Bluetooth to my phone.. Boy o boy!! I was awed.. That was when he told me it has FM, memory card and a strong battery..I had heard all i wanted,and i was impressed. After haggling, we settled for N5000 as the last price,so i paid and left a very happy woman.

SPECIFICATIONS
1.Supports memory card Card (up to 32GB)
2.High speed usb2.0
3.LED display of modes, battery level icon and a Charging notification light (which is a stagnant red when charging, turns blue when charging is completed)
3.support music file format: MP3, WMA, WAV
4.Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery (600mah)
. This is a plus, since it's similar to Nokia torchlight battery thus easily replaceable.
5.Charging power supply: computer USB
DC 5V (500 MA) travel charger or car charger
6.Continuous working time: 10 hours(its lesser when when music is played at highest volume)
7.Charging time: 2 hours (charges faster with 5v-1A
charger)
8.Active Noise cancellation
9.Bluetooth 4.0
10. 3.5mm aux connector) for those that want to attach a Line in cable and connect with their phone)
11.FM radio

BOX CONTENTS -
1 Zealot B570 bluetooth Headset headphone
1 USB Charging Cable
1 line in cable

(Note:-This is Naija, most sellers remove the Aux line in cable..)

MY PERSONAL REVIEW BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE USING IT
I wasn't expecting the amazing quality i got considering the affordable price of the headset .. Its amazing and ought to even sell for higher than 5k . It has a very durable premium look/ feel. The headband is flexible and smooth for easy wear. It has a hold, perfect to wear while working out. The bass is very punchy, great volume and good audio clarity(i noticed the output is best with Memory card) . The battery lasts me a week at times, I use it for about an hour daily, so mine takes me all week.

I loooove it a lot, the sound output for. Music and the F. M is very clear! I love the fact that it's foldable, makes it easy to carry about in my small handbags. My colleague tried it out and couldn't believe it was 5k..He said to me "babe, na home theater u carry for ear o". Zealot, thank you o..I saved a lot of money i would have used to get a highly priced headphone with "big name" and basic functions..

What could be better?
1.The blinking lights on one headset while music plays isn't so mature.. Reminds me of those sneakers with lights and music some of us wore as kids.. Lol
2 . Someone around you can faintly hear what you are listening to on the headphones when the volume is loud.
3.The mp3 player when using memory card has no shuffle option to play random songs.. It plays the songs alphabetically.

Should you get it? No even think am twice o, this is a steal considering the price and cute functions . . Buy it by all means!
Here's a link to zealot's official website for more information and detailed specs of the headphones.. Ciao!!!
http://www.zealot.cc/en/productShow_20.html

Do you turn it OFF to charge or ON?

And can I plug the cable to my phone charge head to charge the headset or I should just connect it to my laptop for proper charging?

Thanks, I await your reply
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by queenfav(f): 6:59am On Dec 13, 2017
imrandbest:

Do you turn it OFF to charge or ON?

And can I plug the cable to my phone charge head to charge the headset or I should just connect it to my laptop for proper charging?

Thanks, I await your reply
You can charge it either ways. I had to buy a 5v-1A charger adapter and permanently attached the usb to it. Ideally have to switch off the headset to allow it charge faster .

1 Like

Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by imrandbest(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2017
queenfav:
You can charge it either ways. I had to buy a 5v-1A charger adapter and permanently attached the usb to it. Ideally have to switch off the headset to allow it charge faster .

Thanks for your quick response, I appreciate
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by queenfav(f): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2018
Ebubemg:
is it foldable?
Re: Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones by Ebubemg(m): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2018
queenfav:
is it foldable?
yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Allow Users To Edit Sent Messages, But Only Within 15 Mins Range / HMD Global Has Launched The Nokia 6.1 Plus And Nokia 5.1 Plus With Notch Display / Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.