Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,295 members, 7,947,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning (37416 Views)

I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) / My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. / What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning by eyoniggar(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
http://snake-facts.weebly.com/gaboon-viper.html

Dont be mis-informed, thats a Gaboon Viper. Do your research, and dont let any1 come here to come bobo una with name we nor relate with lala's snake gallery.
Re: Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning by joinnow: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Fine Python...Na this type dey swallow chickens for poultry

Sorry this is not python but viper
Re: Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning by joinnow: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
dbynonetwork:
That is a cobra....

Sweet meat....

Nice delicious delicacy meal loading...
Do you actually know what is cobra ?
Bruuh this is viper

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning by 400billionman: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
EmekaBlue:

Puff adder..
Re: Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning by Stallione(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
EmekaBlue:
This is not python,it is one dangerous snake called puff adda or sometin,brief in nature,just life dwarf in humans but resembles python in colour.
Re: Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning by kolawoleahmed(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
It calls OKA. It's almost 12 years old
Re: Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning by nigerianonym: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
EmekaBlue:

That's a puff adder, not a python.
Re: Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning by naturefellow(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Gaboon viper!
Re: Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning by slysteel: 12:19am On Jul 24, 2017
That's a gaboon viper and not a python,a very dangerous snake,it hisses to warn you that it is around.
Re: Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning by enonche85(m): 5:38am On Jul 24, 2017
This is a very poisonous viper!
Re: Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning by Opeakins(m): 7:39am On Jul 24, 2017
Moi hatred 4 snakes nah Grade 1
Re: Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning by MacBuoro(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2017
This is a puff adder snake. Billie me when I say this type is kinda rare here. So you jus missed out on cashing in on some dough if it was alive. Buh that skin will be good for some wall decor . grin grin.
Re: Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning by QuinDimples(f): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sell, Eat or throw away... Do anyone dat floats ur boat abeg
Re: Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning by jeevyww(m): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Puff adder very deadly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) / Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) / Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.