Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra (1192 Views)

FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by Ngokafor(f): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
CoolFreeday:

it depend on what you mean by being better than them. obviously, I am more enlightened.
But neither you nor KANU should dream of Benue, maybe Rivers.
He can go ahead to galvanize them, who cares? which part of the country are the acclaimed followers? What property(ies) do they own?
Why am I wasting my time self, I don't do baseless argument.
Best of luck in your quest.

...You are a dreamer stuck in lalaland ..You are talking about Benue and Rivers,and i ask..are you from those states??...How can a yoruba person like you feel you have the guts to talk about those two state,are they in your so-called SW?..Busy-body and over-sabi must be the most lucrativeI venture in your region for real.
I am not losing any sleep over those two states because opinions there are as divided as the pro and anti buhari/apc abound in this country..but same cant be said about you and your co-horts from SW..
...You dont have to waste your 'best luck' wishes on me or my 'quest' cos i do not need it...rather wish that for your region cos it will come in handy sooner or later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Brought South East To A Standstill, Made Tyrants Tremble – FFK / Anambra Election: Less Than 100000 People Voted - Eastern Consultative Assembly. / Finally, Repair Works Begin On Delapidated Ikorodu - Shagamu Road (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.